Help with my funny online profile please if ya got the time

DiskJockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Headline =
Willing to lie about how we met

Just like a new job, I offer excellent benefits.
I bathe every day. I rarely drink before 9 am and my Psychiatrist says I have potential.
However I am prone to bad luck, I was recently involved in a hit and run on my way to group therapy.
I think Girls are like phones. They like to be held and talked to, but if you press the wrong button you’ll be disconnected.... Im good with phones and I am kind of like a good bra I'm supportive and like being close to boobs. I'm also honest (when there's no chance of getting caught), easy going (aslong as I have remembered to take my medication) and generally fun to be around.
So if you want to get to know the real me send us a message.

What I’m looking for =
I would like a chick with brains, Ditsy girls can be fun for a while but bore me quickly, they also need to be fit a bit of fat isn't a problem but un-healthy fat is, I also like clean girls hygenic people I wash my feet daily and would expect the same from a partner

Any help much appreciated! I'm not stupid or ugly and have some decent photo's but haven't been having much luck.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiskJockey said:
Headline =
Willing to lie about how we met

I bathe every day. I rarely drink before 9 am.
I think Girls are like batteries. Sometimes they run out so you need to get new ones.
I like sports and manly things such as rock climbing and wood chopping.
So if you want to get to know me send us a message.

What I’m looking for =
I would like a chick with brains. Also needs to be fit, no fat chicks please. Megan fox would be ideal.
I re-arranged it for you, if you like it.

Maximum of 5 jokes, any more and your trying too hard.