Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with breaking the ice

TheTurtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to a "mixer" in a couple of weeks and I need help from you guys on approaches. I've read "The DJ Bible", I've read several threads on this website and I'm in the process of reading "The Rational Male". All of what I have read so far is excellent theory and doctrine, but seems short on specifics. What works for you? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I'll post again with a field report and debriefing afterwards.
Here's the nuts and bolts:
Everyone will be 30 and up. (Presents challenges, I know)
7pm-10pm (tight time frame)
Organized by a church (Presents challenges and opportunities)

And that's it. Thanks in advance for your help!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If you don´t have kids of your own, stay the f0ck away from single moms. This is very very important.

About the ice thing. Be laid back and ask them a favor. Like yo b1tch, pass me a napkin (not exact words but it´s worked for me). Never break eye contact until they do. Indirect compliments. Be confident AF all the time.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just find an activity you like, then seek out others who are into the same thing. Unless it is something extra dorky, there will be at least some women involved. The problem with church dating is that the church has an agenda. They want single people to get married and spit out kids, so they keep coming to church. Unless that is what you want, too, I would look elsewhere.