“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Help with a girl

Diggs

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
So I met this girl a couple of weeks ago, we hung out, made out nothing serious. So I was busy the last little while and probably a little bit lazy. We talk on MSN every day or so, but it seems her interest level is not as high as it was a couple of weeks ago. I know my problem is that I did not put in a good effort. So what is a gameplan I can follow from here on out. Do I call her take her on a date or something. Or if her IL is low now is it too late. She is only 18 so kinda imature. How do I handle a girl like this. I am usually with older (25) women. My problem with women is not getting them interested its having a gameplan to stick to when setting up dates and such.

Thanks for ur help guys
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

daceovspades

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
First off, immediately stop chatting with her everyday on MSN messenger and whatever other instant messaging program you have. Talking to a ***** online is a sure fire way to kill interest so cut it out and become scarce. Then after a while give her a ring - assuming you already have her number, and if not, for a moment disregard my previous advice about msn and, sign on, get her number, then immediately sign off- and gauge her interest level over the phone(you should be able to tell) to see if it's at a good level. If it is, ask her out on a date, but if it 's not, then NEXT
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Do what DJ Dace said!!!

Only chat online to get her number and a date!
 

Diggs

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Good advice guys. Thanks. Anymore tips would be appreciated.
 

DrEaMeR_323

New Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles 323
Take her on a date, and show her what a smooth guy you are. Make sure she has a good time and try to take her somewhere out of the ordinary. Once the date is over and she's convinced your a cool guy to kick it with.....thats when you give her the cold shoulder and make her chase you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by DrEaMeR_323
Take her on a date, and show her what a smooth guy you are. Make sure she has a good time and try to take her somewhere out of the ordinary. Once the date is over and she's convinced your a cool guy to kick it with.....thats when you give her the cold shoulder and make her chase you.
whatever you do, don't do this.
 
Top