"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Help w/ mom.. she's a psycho

RandomGuy22

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
My mom has been a nazi psycho ***** these past few days of summer.. I'm finally startin to have a life, so i'm out quit ea bit with friends. But it's not like all I do is go out.. I'm currently in summer school (getting ahead by taking government), this past year in school I got straight A's and I got 1180 (not great, but not horrible) on my first SAT's. I also am working 25 hours a week.. so all the money I get is my own. She has been a ***** and yesterday I got home at 11:30 and she freaked out and took away my computer (stole it back today b/c she's at work) and told me that from now on I have to be home before 9:00 !!?! PLease help me DJ's... what can I do against such a hardcore nazi?

p.s. She's an asian mom...=\
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
How old are you? Oh, and I find it bizarre and amusing that you would mention her ethnicity...what was the rationale behind that?
 

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
obviously u dont know asian moms...^^
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Yeah how old are you?

Time for some hardcore rebellion.
 

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
My parents are a ***** too... not that strict.. but *****es none the less... hardcore rebellion is the way to go... just tell them you're putting your foot down on this one or they are sending you to a) juvenile or b) foster parents -- that's what I did and now I have way more freedoms than I've ever had in my entire life :>
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by triple_ultima
How old are you? Oh, and I find it bizarre and amusing that you would mention her ethnicity...what was the rationale behind that?
Cause asian moms are crazy.
 
Top