"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

HELP!! To Pay or Not to Pay??

apme123

New Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi Everyone once again happy 4th of July, I got into an argument with one of my friends over the fact that when you take a women out on a date you should always pay for her. I personally don’t think like that, "I think a women should earn it" Paying for a women on a date includes Food/Cab/Movie tickets/ Anything else... I would like to know if you guys always pay for your dates, or split the cost with them or don’t pay for them at all. I would Like to Know what you guys personally think about this topic and how women respond towards paying, not paying, or splitting the cost.

:D :D :D :D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
Don't take her to expensive places, or if you somehow *must* use dinner dates, eat before you go, so you'll end up ordering a salad or whatever, and she (likely) would order less as well.

Or schedule the date after her dinner (but you might look like a weirdo no matter how you engineer that setup).

I haven't paid for anything for women for years myself. Used to pay all the time for dinner dates and other stuff like that. All I have to do is think of the near-empty bank account I had at the time to motivate me not to do it again, or excessively if I must.
 

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
With me it depends on how the date is setup.. if it is casually brought up like "hey we should go to this event together" then we split it.. if she is all "Hey will you be my date to X event?" then I'll let her pay or I pay for myself.. only when i specifically say "Will you go with me to X event?" Will I pay.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
I always offer to split it. If he buys dinner, then I pick up the movie tickets. If he gets the concert tickets, I get the food. Try to keep it reasonably balanced.

OR...she plans & pays one date, you plan & pay the next.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top