Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help possible clinger

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This '5' has been almost stalking me for the last 2 months. Always saying we should hang out, aka hook up. Ive always put it off, cause shes friends with my ex, who i wouldnt mind rekindling it with in the near future.

Anyways i was very drunk at a party, and she starts messaging me, saying she wants to hang out. MY standards usually fall too when i drink, so i say what the hell, tell her to come over for a bit. So i leave the party drunk as fuk. Make out with her , get a BJ. than get her to drive me back lol. Anyways i was praying she would keep it on the DL. of course i start getting messages, ''o hey about us the other night'' with a smiley face.... Im yet to reply...IT would be pretty rude, to say ''Dont tell anyone'' i really dont anyone to find out though, or this to ever happen again...I dont know how to tell her i was just drunk and wanted piece....sighhhh drinking is bad.. lol any suggestions?

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say... "haha yeah, interesting night. i was so drunk, i barely remember any of it."

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,

You tell her how it is. It was what it was and that's it. Drop that in a text and no matter what you do, let it stew for a day. She will get the point when you don't reply.