help needed :) what to do ?

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her up. Fluff talk. Find out her plans. If one of her days is free be like "I was plannin on [goin' to the mall] [movies] [goin' to a game]." Then invite her along. People don't like being bored. She'll most likely say yess. Then when you are with her run game like a motherfvcker!!

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you have known her alogn time and only talk about nuetral borring stuff then I would probaly not try to hit her up, she probaly doesn't feel it for you. But what I would do is set her up with a friend and tell her to bring a hot friend of hers along for you.

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
u should read the bible if u havent already man

not tryna be a smart ass or nothin' but i think, judging from ur post, that ur 'problem' isnt particularly deep

Good_Vibes

Don Juan
Reaction score
and question... what to do now ? :) i had an idea to go to her home with a flower for her (to impress her or something like that :p ) but i don't want to be urgent... (you know what i mean ? ) have any ideas ?
Just give up and move on. Never waste your time with girls that arn't interested, there are plenty of them out there....And what are you thinking bring her flowers?!?!?!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
like i said, read the bible man

Good_Vibes

Don Juan
Reaction score
learn better english then read the bible/self help PUA stuff, and give up on the girl.