"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Help me with this feminist!

abbra05

New Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hey DJs, I need a help with a feminist here. Basically, I went to a cafe to meet up with my friends and when I arrived, there were only two spots to sit. One spot would require the two guy friends to both shift over so I could get in (it was a sofa); it was also inconvenient to get to because it was against the cafe wall. The other spot was a chair filled by a chick's purse. I'll call the chick Mary Jane. The spot with the Mary Jane's purse on it was the most natural place for me to sit since nobody would have to move and it was also right in front of me when I arrived at the table. There was no other place to sit or to place a new chair - it was only those two spots.

When I got in, I stood in front of the chair with Mary Jane's purse for two minutes. During the time period, I joined the conversation naturally. It was very obvious that the best place for me to sit was the chair filled by Mary Jane's purse but she didn't move her purse. A joke was also made about the purse filling up the spot so they knew I wanted to sit down. What I didn't do was ask her to move her purse since she knew I wanted to sit there - it was the most obvious spot. In hindsight, maybe this was a mistake to not ask her although it is was obvious she deliberately didn't move her purse? Anyways, after the two minutes, I ended up sitting on the sofa side and the two guy friends moved over just for me.

Fast forward. I leave for the washroom and come back. For me to get back to my seat, it would require the guys to move again. Again, the most natural seat was the chair filled with the purse. Once again, I stood by the chair with the purse for about 5 seconds. She wouldn't move it again. This time around, I moved her purse away WITHOUT ASKING and sat right down on the chair. She gave me this ice cold look when I did that and she seemed a little pissed.

One week later, I meet up with my friends again. Now, Mary Jane is totally all bitc*y against me the entire night. The problem is, I don't really give a sh*t about Mary Jane but I would like to continue to hang out my friends and the other chicks in the group (who she is friends with) without her being an as*hole each time we go out. She is also a total feminist and believes all women should be treated royally by guys.

What should I do?

Abbra
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Oh man, there is so much potential for this one. An uptight feminist you say? You really need to say a lot of controversial things just to get her back up. Say them semi seriously and see how much she can take it.

I would have a field day with this broad.
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
I second the 'field day' suggestion; why are you even worried that a woman is upset at you? Oh dear Lord you moved her purse to sit down somewhere, the tragedy of it all. Woe are you! *smacks some manly sense into you*
 

abbra05

New Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I second the 'field day' suggestion; why are you even worried that a woman is upset at you? Oh dear Lord you moved her purse to sit down somewhere, the tragedy of it all. Woe are you! *smacks some manly sense into you*
I didn't think it was a big issue either. I totally forgot about it that very night and for the entire week. But Holy **** Batman, I've become public enemy #1 to her upon our last outing :p

She has some chick friends that are kind of cute too. LOL, I don't think she has many positive things to say about me to them :D

Abbra
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
abbra05:

I think most people here would agree that this situation requires intervention. You stepped way over the line and need some extreme sensitivity training.


:rolleyes:
 

abbra05

New Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
abbra05:

I think most people here would agree that this situation requires intervention. You stepped way over the line and need some extreme sensitivity training.

:rolleyes:
Yeah, I could have probably handled it a little more tactfully. That's also why I'm asking - so I can learn from this situation and handle it smoother in the future. Having said that though, I felt she was equally as rude for not moving her purse out of the way upon my arrival, knowing I needed a spot. Oh well, live and learn :p

Abbra
 
Top