Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me recover from this

studmuffin

Banned
Reaction score
I had a date the other day. We went to the bowling alley after leaving a local diner. I had been feeling a little sick the whole day with mild stomach cramps but thought nothing of it and figured it would pass. Things were going really well and after about an hour, we decided to call it a night. I started feeling really nauseated on the way home and eventually I just vomited all over the place in my truck with my date next to me. While I was vomiting, I sh't all over myself. I has shorts on and it was running down my leg. The stench of vomit and sh't was horrible. My date starts screaming as if I'd grown a second head or something.
I had a bad stomach virus and was laid up for a day following this. She did call to see if I was feeling better but the same playful tone in her voice wasn't there. I know this wasn't my finest hour but surely people can get past this. How would you all approach this?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are u still sick?
eat chicken soup, drink lots of fluids, stay in bed.
if she calls tell her you need a nurse hehe.

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, is it so hard to open the door and turn your head to face outside the car when vomiting? I assume you vomited while the car was standing still, not while you were going 60 on a freeway. When I vomit, I never get the crap on me. And I guarantee you if you did that she wouldn't have been as freaked out.

PeoplesChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to evade the question dude but this is really all dependent on how mature the chick is. If she's bratty superficial twit she'll wig out about it, if she has class/maturity she'll realize everybody gets sick and nobody can control when and where it is gonna happen. She look past it and it won't be a big deal at all. Would you really want to be with a girl that is such a space cadet she can't look past you getting ill anyway?

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's totally understandable, when your sick like that it just happens, you have no control over it (of course you could of turned your head the other way to vomit but, whatever). Don't worry about it, if she can't accept that you were really ill then she's not worth it.