"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Help me pick somewhere to stay in Atlantic City for my birthday, I have options...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,881
Reaction score
2,932
Location
Wilmington, DE
So I'm celebrating my birthday in Atlantic City, NJ this weekend.

I've got a room at Ocean Casino for Saturday, and I have a friend who's comping the room for Sunday. However, they have no nightlife in the hotel itself, no bars are open, just drinking on the gambling floor. But I'm told it's a very nice hotel and that people will be milling about all day.

The place that I'm told is probably the best as far as nightlife, given the pandemic, is Anthem at Tropicana. This hotel would be about $50 cheaper, I would not have Sunday comped, but I wouldn't have to go outside of my own hotel for the nightlife. Both hotels have a pool.

I don't know what the vibe is here right now. I'm simple. I wanna get drunk with my friends and I wanna get laid. Hopefully somebody around here has a better idea of Atlantic City than myself to maybe advise me a little here.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bones_2086

New Member
Joined
May 4, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Age
40
There’s a club in borgata forgot the name but it’s lit lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I wanna get drunk with my friends and I wanna get laid. Hopefully somebody around here has a better idea of Atlantic City than myself to maybe advise me a little here.
In that case, you shouldn't GO to Atlantic City. but rather CROSS the Atlantic and go to Amsterdam. ;)
 
Top