“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Help me out with end of school prom like thing asap!!!

dante82

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Ok here is the deal. I have been flirting with a girl and she eventually ended up going to the formal/prom/dance thing with me. I like her a little bit and agreed pretty much as a last of the line ok. Anyway she I dont really know if she likes me. Remember that for later! Anyway or class went on a trip and this really hott girl ended up sleeping on the way home before and I can tell she likes me. (she has even admitted it before its just she had a boyfriend at the time) I would like to know who should I go with? I wanna go with girl number 2, but I have already turned on girl 1 once before and I dont want to looko like spome guy who when he flirts it means nothing. Also I already told her i guess I would go. How would i let her know without being mean/rude? Thank you
Please resply ASAP!!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Act like a man and stick with the decisions you made. You have a responsibility to this girl now, and you already said you like her. Put the moves on her.
 

dante82

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I guess i could.

I said i like her a little and even if somthing in the sumer messes us up i have the hott ones phone number :) :D Does anyone have any other suggestions? please respond ASAP i am seriously thinking about the hott one
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
It sounds to me like the hott girl is just trying to use you as her toy, since she has a bf, and still is coming on to you. I've delt with these types before. At the moment you show that you aren't falling for it, they'll snap. Keep your sights on the girl you want, not the distraction. Keep your eye on the prize.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top