Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me out sosuave, Rate my appearance

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always pondered if i was good looking or not, i really have no idea.

https://imgur.com/a/rRxZn

Don't worry guys I'm not sensitive, i won't cry for longer than 15-30 minutes tops if your honest opinion is low :p

Serenity

Reaction score
You look fine, don't know about those expressions though. Guess you're just trying to pose to look good in pictures, but it doesn't look good. It's roughly the same expression I make when trying to look good in pictures, I don't like it. I look best when I don't try to pose.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look fine, don't know about those expressions though. Guess you're just trying to pose to look good in pictures, but it doesn't look good. It's roughly the same expression I make when trying to look good in pictures, I don't like it. I look best when I don't try to pose.
Haha yeah, poses are hard, takes a million tries to get one that looks passable.

I do like the wink in the first pic, the one where I'm putting my hand behind my friend's head, and the one where I'm with the girl in the dark. Those are great imo

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a well put together guy don't worry about it you got more than enough to pimp with.

Based on looks I'd say that with a bit of game you could land an 8 easily enough.

I guess if you work really hard maybe a 9 but be warned she will do your head in.

ShayB

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are quite fetching. I agree that you would look better if you were not posing.

Reaction score
I honestly have no idea. I'm pretty clueless as to what makes a guy physically attractive to girls.

Perhaps you might be an 8 to one girl and a 1 to the next.

But it wouldn't surprise me if you get more matches on OLD than I do.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neat buzzcut. You’d be looking sharp but the winking expression seems too tryhard to me, if you’re trying to get a pic for OLD a normal smile is far better.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the others. A buzz cut with a beat line up would do you great.
I recommend these documentaries and TED talk:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll check out the third one first since it's the shortest

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say fix your style a bit too. Those plaid shirts are aweful. Also hit some shoulder and back workout to broaden your stance a bit.

And second what others said, quit it with the goofy look.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait what? How?
Just not good colors for your complexion and the style looks like you got them at a second hand store. Old navy has better ones for cheap. You should always roll up the sleeves just below your elbow unless wearing a jacket. And the styles conflict. Plaid are casual or rugged and you have them mixed with a semi casual look. It's like wearing tennis shoes when going out or wearing a t shirt with slacks.

Also, I would aim for more bold colors. And wear them with jeans and casual boots. To put it simply, it looks like your mom picked your clothes. I don't know how to explain it...

I looked again. Definitely add some more color to your wardrobe, reds yellows and greens. I don't mean to sound racist, but being black gives you a wide option for colors you can wear, use it. My skin has a reddish hue so I can't wear certain reds and greens

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ma nigga ma nigga ma nigga

I knew there was a reason we liked each other.

Anyway, now to business. You look like a square, I would holla at you to do my homework. In one pic you have a double chin, gym is friend in this situation.

No, you're not ugly, you're not Tyrese Beckford either.

Pic with shirt tucked in - mega nerdy. Open shirts,un-tucked are your friend. You tuck a shirt in you best have a belt on and you better not fvcking tuck a checkered shirt in, ever.

Hair is on point, I'd consider lower on top, high top is too much of a statemate and will either look Calrton or Will, in this case you look Carlton.

Stop smiling, mean mug, practice it, like trainwreck said you look too nice.

Verdict: Shorter hair, sharper cut, less smiles, lose the chubby face, more awareness on dress sense.

Good news = all of this can be changed, easily, quickly.

Godspeed.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try getting some diamond earrings! They can really help. I was considered a nerd too but when I got my ears pierced it helped destroy that image. They’re not expensive and it doesn’t hurt.

Grow out a beard if you can. Bytches love beards.

Personally I’d cut the flat top, but that’s just my personal preference. I feel like people assume you’re a nerd if you have that cut. I’m a waver myself, but if you like your hair long maybe get some curls instead?