“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Help me choose

Anchorman

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Well, i have a choice of two presents for a chick friend, just a regular friend i met like 4 months ago. I am not trying to get in her pants. What is a better choice?

1. 20 bucks and a card

2. "The Scorpions" CD and a card

The reason i cant decide is because I dont think she will like scorpions very much.

Help me choose.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
Dont get a chick money.. It gives them ideas. Get her some ****ing nice lipgloss or some ****, that you know she likes. By her a chillout album, or an rnb one.. just make sure she likes it. DONT get her money, and yes a card is good.:p
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
No money.

Get her something thoughful (maybe it can have something to do with an inside joke between the two of you). It doesn't have to be expensive, just something she'll remember and appreciate.
 

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
267
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Anchorman
Well, i have a choice of two presents for a chick friend, just a regular friend i met like 4 months ago. I am not trying to get in her pants. What is a better choice?

1. 20 bucks and a card

2. "The Scorpions" CD and a card

The reason i cant decide is because I dont think she will like scorpions very much.

Help me choose.
Flowers. Pick them yourself and give them to her. No card, nothing formal or expensive.
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Buy her some panties... My best friend and I did this to one of our close friends who was a girl right in front of her boyfriend. That was hysterical and he was pissed... to say the least. Thing is, we aren't even remotely attracted to this girl so he doesn't have to worry about us.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Make something with your hands. For instance, carve something, build something, or even knit/sew something.
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
I would give her flowers instead. I am not talking a big bunch. Small bunch is enough. Cost me around £4.50 (Approx $7-$8). Never spend alot of money on a chick. Or you can even pinch some from your garden without your parents knowing:D .
 
Top