“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Help for a friend

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Washington-USA
I'm packing up to head out of town for a while, do I don't have time to help this guy. I refered him here for information, give him your open arms and advice, he's a good bud of mine.

Here's his problem:

Girl he was with for 3 years breaks his heart, cheats on him, he finds out she's now with a total scumbag who's been in jail and done tons of illegal violent things.

The guy I talked to is a total AFC, and wants to know why she chose the other guy over him.

I refered him to the DJ bible and this site, so he'll be posting here in a few days, so this is a heads up.

Take care of him, and I'll be back in a week.
^_^

~ISPMan
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Some women find it a thrill to date and bang guys who are "bad boys" and their parents would not approve of. My best guess as to why they do this is for two reasons.

1. They are raised to be princesses as it were. Everything they want is given to them by everyone. Your friend to probably gave lots of things, material or emotional, to her. She takes this for granted and when some freak came along who doesn't care about her and will hurt her, and hold out on her. This breaks the status quo and excites her.

2. Girls are raised in a more protective atmosphere, one that ends up feeling like a prison or can feel that way to them. They are also told be seen and not heard and junk like that. Unable to lash out or express herself because of her protected environment she hurts herself and others to communicate her fustration. Example: dating a convict who probably won't win boyfriend of the year.

Your friend did a good thing though. He broke up with her and isn't looking back. Which is a lot more than most AFCs can do. Whats past is past, your buddy has to realize that some women are not going to all together and are actually quiet immature. My biggest suggestion is that in the future he screen out possible girlfriends a little more so he can aviod flaky women in the future.

-Grey Fox
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by InspirationMan
Girl he was with for 3 years breaks his heart, cheats on him, he finds out she's now with a total scumbag who's been in jail and done tons of illegal violent things.

The guy I talked to is a total AFC, and wants to know why she chose the other guy over him.

This girl is a hor and he is asking the WRONG question - he should be asking, "Why do I want a hor like this"!!

When he answers this question then he will grow as a man!!

Most hors want 'any' man - so tell him not to take it personal!

He had something to 'keep' her for three years so unless he changed into a monster then he is not the problem!!

Also beoing an AFC obviously had something to do with it! But she obviously liked his AFC character for three years :rolleyes:
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Re: Re: Help for a friend

Originally posted by RussianRocket
So... what do these "AFCs" eat? :confused:
Good one Russian! :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
The wh0re chose the other guy cuz your **** was too good for her and she wants people will shriveled ****s/sacks.

But in reality, she just went for the guy who exuded more "maleness." You're an A.F.C. We're gonna fukin turn you into a P.I.M.P.

You've come to the right place.

.......damn that sounded like a commercial.
 
Top