Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help DrIx meet new women...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that my only real problem
(lately) is that i tend to befriend everyone (though thats not a problem) but i can't seem to turn the conversation into one where i can see her interest for me growing (im very good at reading people).

Usually i never finish these posts because by the time i finished writing i have already answered my question but i figured i'd let you kids take a crack at my dilema.

To be fair i haven't been working very hard to get laid or even to meet new women and get numbers, etc...but I thought I'd give the Fine DJ's of sosuave.com a chance to help me out.

So anyone here who actually knows what they are talking about feel free to give me some advice, tips, or whatever is useful.

Reaction score
Only pursue women romantically and for a purpose other than to "befriend"!!! Talking to women who with you seek romance as a friend is a grave error!!!! They lose respect for you as a man!!!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Only pursue women romantically and for a purpose other than to "befriend"!!! Talking to women who with you seek romance as a friend is a grave error!!!! They lose respect for you as a man!!!
I would say that i have not been seeking too much so I am not worried about my respect being in question but you are correct in general.

Also, NOTE TO EVERYONE:

If you have any good posts to point out they will be accepted and appreciated.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
try to stay on topic
some of this advice, is like gold..the collective gains made from hard work and experience..

I don't see how you can ask us to give you this valuable experience, and yet you can not share whether you are a real doctor or not ?

Do you really want good advice or not ?