Crazy story!
I met this waitress at her job at this club couple weekends ago. We had a little convo..about 5 minutes.
I didnt ask for the number since i would some time later on return to the same club and see her again.
Couple days later, i seen her profile on this dating site. 2 pics and everything i asked about her in our convo was posted on her profile. I became a member and hit her up saying "have we met before, you look and sound very familiar?"
I noticed that same night she opened up the email i sent to her ( i get a response saying she opened my email) She waited a week to respond to me, which was last thursday. So today i opened up her return email and she says " your sssssssooooooo funny! i think we have met. darn, what a coincedence
"
This is what her reply was
Now what do i say in return? Im replying to her 3 days later.
I met this waitress at her job at this club couple weekends ago. We had a little convo..about 5 minutes.
I didnt ask for the number since i would some time later on return to the same club and see her again.
Couple days later, i seen her profile on this dating site. 2 pics and everything i asked about her in our convo was posted on her profile. I became a member and hit her up saying "have we met before, you look and sound very familiar?"
I noticed that same night she opened up the email i sent to her ( i get a response saying she opened my email) She waited a week to respond to me, which was last thursday. So today i opened up her return email and she says " your sssssssooooooo funny! i think we have met. darn, what a coincedence
This is what her reply was
Now what do i say in return? Im replying to her 3 days later.