Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help a brother out.

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been on a date with a girl 3 times. One of those time was at my place. ( no ****ing). I could tell she was into me. But now with the corona virus, she moved away to her parents. Which is like 100 miles away.
Now the last time we texted, was about 3 weeks ago. After that, i wanted to contact her, so i said " call me". It has been 4 days and she hasnt call me.

It's a shame to lose a girl i invested in. Anyting i can do? At least still get a **** out of it.

Regards,

Jesse

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is far, she is gone.
Have you tried to kiss her, at least?

I'd suggest you never contact her again and work on your game, health and shape as to be ready for more chicks when covid will have settled.

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is far, she is gone.
Have you tried to kiss her, at least?

I'd suggest you never contact her again and work on your game, health and shape as to be ready for more chicks when covid will have settled.
Yeah we kissed multiple times. My game is pretty solid, i still have some plates going. But this girl was like a 8/10 in physical and mental.
Also i dont want my invested time go to waste.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I personally don't do txting. Just call her.

Don't text chicks just call them and be confident.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say just give her a ring.. but also why didn't you **** her when she was at your house? I've had girls ghost me for not ****ing them lol.. it's always better to try and get turned down, rather than be labeled as the guy who is too much of a ***** to make a move.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good morning brother.
I'll say that you didn't strike while the iron was hot. You missed the shot. You dropped the ball. Girls won't pull out your pants, boxer and put it in ( sometimes they do, not the usual) but they will make themselves available for you (you said you got your game on point, you should know this by now). Now, you also know how flakey and how short the attention spam is with them, her ignoring you means another ding dong is in the picture more likely than not, plus you re coming off from the wrong mindset " at least a f+ck from the invested time" well sounds like ego talking. Kiss that girl goodbye or call her, directly, don't ask for $hit (why would you in the first place)
Anywho good luck big bro
PS: even if your game is strong, it can be stronger, it never stops brodie

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say just give her a ring.. but also why didn't you **** her when she was at your house? I've had girls ghost me for not ****ing them lol.. it's always better to try and get turned down, rather than be labeled as the guy who is too much of a ***** to make a move.
She had to take the bus home around that time we were busy. She said we wont make it if we do this now. So we quit

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
She had to take the bus home around that time we were busy. She said we wont make it if we do this now. So we quit
Then you need a answer for that statement. You could lie and say you will drive her home. Or get a taxi. Or if you had a car you could drive her home after. You could even pretend to ring a cousin and ask them to drive both of you back. That last one is probably better since you can just pretend to ring again and say to the chick that your cousins car isn't working after you have banged,

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you need a answer for that statement. You could lie and say you will drive her home. Or get a taxi. Or if you had a car you could drive her home after. You could even pretend to ring a cousin and ask them to drive both of you back. That last one is probably better since you can just pretend to ring again and say to the chick that your cousins car isn't working after you have banged,
Yeah but that’s history for now :)

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Warpal you are not looking for advise, you re looking to hear whatever you wanna hear. Kiss that girl goodbye. You had your chance

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, maybe i did. The thing is. We had a date planned. But then the corona came. Maybe it’s just blue pill thinking that corona was the problem. I will call her

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a shame to lose a girl i invested in. Anyting i can do? At least still get a **** out of it.

Regards,

Jesse
Sunk cost fallacy my friend. Investing in women is like investing in boats. A boat is a hole in the water that you throw money into.

If she doesn't want to talk to you then leave her alone.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You missed your chance man. She then lost interest. Then she moved.
move on as she did. Next time hit that when it’s there.

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just called her out of the blue. She didn’t answer. But she rang me back. All was okay. I was overthinking. I’m stop doing that. Thanks for the advice guys