hello,everyone

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
just wanted to formaly introduce myself.Been lingering in the seduction scene for a while and crusing all the sites,mostly reading about the material and trying to keep an open mind but you have to admit..some of the stuff is a little hokey and most likely I could do without and even more chances of never even trying them out,though I still give it credit because apparently it does work for some people :up:

Me ,just a regular dude,into cars,working out,movies,anime,and just hanging out.Just looking to tighten up my game with the ladies,kinda slacking for a while in that department and now really trying to up the ante just a bit.

This site looks friendly unlike some of the other sites that are soo in your face about approaching and lay lay lay..which is cool if you have never been laid in a day in your life,but to some people have already jumped that hurdle and are looking for more it can be a little tiresome.It's kinda like being knowledgeable in advanced algebra and given nothing but addition and subtraction problems to do all day :D

anyways..HELLO!

i Can Haz teH COokie?? :D

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, welcome to the forum. You'll find this is one of the only seduction message boards which advocate personal development over techniques and such. For the most part. You've come to a great place.

Kudos,
Matt

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, it does look like a cool place..maybe it's just the light blue fonts lol

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Aloha from Hawaii, where most the women are guarded by big angry cavemen.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
redspicyflag said:
how are the women on hawaii btw?

oh and hello

you can't have the cookie lol
Hawaii is strange for gaming bros. Here's a breakdown of the women here

1. You got your local mixed hawaiian girls. Nowadays these girls are basically white trash in brown skin. The hot ones are *****es and have psycho boyfriends who are either on crack or ice.:box:

2. You got your hippie chicks. Some of these are cute if you can deal with dreaded armpit hair:cuss: :cuss:

3. You got your tourist girls. These are the best bet because vacationers are always open to spontaneous shopping possibilities. And they either wanna brag back home that they got laid by a hawaiian guy, or they want to live out some erotic nympho-tropical fantasy that wont tag them as a slut back home.

4. You got your surfer girls. Beautiful, 10+, but dating a buff model guy, and wont talk to you unless your famous.

5. Lastly, there is a handful of normal girls, average looking, cool, laid back. These either just moved here, or are one of the rare educated ones.

Of course there are exceptions, but this is the norm.

Also a problem is the hundreds of good looking surfer guys who are all expert PUA's. I grew up in this circle, and it was severe training. Way more men than women. You aproach a girl at the beach and you have 50 friends critiquing your every move, and making rude ridiculous comments at the same time to try and mess with you. A true DJ's boot camp.

There are better places to come than Hawaii to get laid.

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
ai broda Y you talkin' to my gurl eh? :box:

I'd LOVE to hit the shores of Hawaii..I bet there are sooooooooooo many beautifull girls there and soo many cool places and beautifull spots to check out.I like the whole 'hang loose' 'it's all good' vibe Hawaii's known for.Best of all,right when you get off the plane you get 'laid' :whistle:

how cool is that? :rockon:

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Alkali said:
Wow, Hawaii sounds terrible...
It's not that bad - it just not the pustopia some think it is - Honolulu is you best bet for getting laid in the islands