Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height doesn’t matter

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but height matters. Just look at the average female dating profile.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Height and race matter because they follow the LMS rule of initial attraction:

Looks, MONEY, Status. The most important factors in your male SMV.

Hot women approaching the wall usually seek men with lower SMV for the security. Women know a guy with high SMV (LMS) will dump her after she hits the wall lol.

Don't get why guys get so excited about seeing a HOT woman with a loser. It happens for the same reason you see attractive guys with FAT women. They do it for the security. They are lazy so they take the low hanging fruit. Did the loser with the HOT girlfriend get lucky? Sure. That's the whole point lol.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but height matters. Just look at the average female dating profile.
With all due respect, many profiles say “no hookups” when in fact they go on first dates and get pounded hard.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Folks here who are 5' 10" saying that being them "short" is surmountable are speaking from a totally different frame of reference.
5'10 is not short lol
I think I'm the only one in this thread who said he was 5'10", so let me make this clear:
5'10 is average height. I don't feel like I'm short. But I'm not tall either. Actually, when I walk around with good posture and all, I feel tall. Until some 6'5" mofo comes up and stands next to me lol.

I don't feel like my height hurts me any. But I don't feel like it really helps me either, it's just average. Just like I've always figured my looks are average. My looks don't hurt me, girls will usually give me a chance. But by the same token, my looks don't do the work for me either.
5'10" is average, but SoSuave is always stressing that a guy should be above average. Not much you can do about your height though. Maybe wear thicker socks :rolleyes:

Some of you that don't think height matters need to put on some elevator shoes and approach women then come back and let us know the results.
Elevator shoes don't tell the whole story though. Tall guys will have a longer torso, a longer abdominal area, etc. I think that is part of what women like about tall guys. I have a friend who is very tall, and that's something he has working for him. But he has other issues that I don't have to deal with, so things can even out sometimes. If you're tall, count your blessings that you have that advantage. If not, don't worry about it, and focus on what you can improve.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the hottest chicks I ever seen were with average height guys, 99 percent of the time

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Height matters. It's always the non-chads who believe otherwise. A manlet can never be a chad.
Manlet is usually defined as a guy under 6 feet. 5’11” has been jokingly referred to as “King of the Manlets.”

But, a 5’8” to 5’11” guy with a very hot face could still be a Chad. Maybe not a “textbook” Chad per se, but effectively a Chad for all intents and purposes.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see tons of short guys every day absolutely tearing it up with hot women. If anything, there are more short guys with hot women than tall guys.

I have now also fully accept that race doesn’t matter (took me a while lol).
It takes a strong confident guy to date a taller woman--and women know it. My last LTR gf was 6'0 and loved to wear heels. I'm 5'8. She towers over a lot of guys so it was not an issue. I had a friend in college who was maybe 5'5-5'6, decent looking and really funny guy, and he had good luck getting laid with women in the 5'0-5'5 range which is probably more than 50%.

Don't let your height stop you. Google short celebrities and tell me it stops them. Tom Cruise, Sly Stallone, Bruno Mars, Kevin Hart (5'2!!!), Mark Whalberg, Bon Jovi--all 5'8 or (some way) under.

Read: http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/shouldnt-shy-away-dating-men-shorter/

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manlet is usually defined as a guy under 6 feet. 5’11” has been jokingly referred to as “King of the Manlets.”

But, a 5’8” to 5’11” guy with a very hot face could still be a Chad. Maybe not a “textbook” Chad per se, but effectively a Chad for all intents and purposes.
I hope your not serious? Very few women will turn down a guy for being 5'11 but a lot of women won't touch a 5'8 guy. I am 6'0, but I think that anyone that is a legit 5'10 can be a Chad.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope your not serious? Very few women will turn down a guy for being 5'11 but a lot of women won't touch a 5'8 guy. I am 6'0, but I think that anyone that is a legit 5'10 can be a Chad.
Yeah I’m 6’3 and I’ve asked girls to guess my height...many go with 5’10. If they’re 5’4 or shorter they have no idea. And the 6’0 cutoff is totally psychological and arbitrary.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The male average height in Europe is 5'10" if memory serves me correctly.

The idea that it's "short" is ridiculous, and is propagated mostly by incredibly shallow women who consider 6'7" to be "average" height.

Also, this whole "manlet" thing is laughable and smacks of BS. Joe Frazier was 5'10" and he could beat the s*** out of men who were 6'4" and stacked. Go call him a "manlet", lol...

I'd consider anyone taller than that average "quite tall" and anyone over 6'0" "tall". If you're over 6'4" you're "very tall" in my book.

Most girls have said to me that they just prefer a guy taller than themselves, but obviously you can't really trust anything straight from the horse's mouth.

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 6’1. I’d give my left nut to be 5’7 and jacked. Short guys don’t need to work near as hard to built

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height is part of the equation just like everything else (money, status, bf%, lean muscle, social acumen, confidence, etc), and I say that as probably the shortest member of this forum.

If life has dealt you unfortunate cards (you're a race that's socially unattractive compared to others during your time, or you're a midget like me), it's best you start accepting it and finding ways around it to start f*cking the kinds of chicks you wanna f*ck.

Don't forget one of the golden rules: context is everything. As humans, if it wasn't for our intelligence, we'd have died out to the beasts that preyed upon us. This means, don't try to fight the saber-toothed tiger with your bare hands. You already know you're going to lose. Instead, learn how to build spears and arrows.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 6’1. I’d give my left nut to be 5’7 and jacked. Short guys don’t need to work near as hard to built
The grass is always greener.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6’2 190lbs

Women regularly comment on my height, I actually wish I was taller, like 6’4, tall people are more imposing.