Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height and OLD

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 12 pages? BigDave17 could post a thread and get 12 pages in less than 2 hrs.

Come on kids, pick up the pace here...

Are we still discussing height cuz the last few posts seem to be Internet bragging like a bunch of horny teenagers who ain't gettin' none but claiming they're the next Ron Jeremy.

A

AJ84

I would be grateful if you think I'm full of BS.

I purposely joined an all male forum with the intent to pass my knowledge to them and not to you.

And why are you bothered with that ?

Again we are not here for you. Nothing we say applies in your reality simply because men and women interact with the world differently.

Would I be interested in the social structuring of women ? No I don't care. As a man it's none of my business.

The bragging rights of males is an inherent and important part of masculinity practiced throughout the ages, who are you to come here and say it's wrong ?

Mine is all posted on the same day. It's time stamped. Go check.

If a man wishes to post a text that's 5 years old and has relevance to the topic, why is it a problem for you ?

But again it's actually none of your business as what relevancy it has with your dating life as a woman ?

How is it transparent when you can't even comprehend the importance of bragging for men or the uses of competition amongst men?

Again I ask, what do you actually learn here? Are you deluded into believing we humans have a unisex brain or is it your wish that men think so ?

This is not 1 + 1 = 2.

This forum is about shaping the personality of men. You can't think like one because you are biologically not 1. That's much is transparent to everyone.
Of course I can’t think like one. Guru pointed that out actually.

And I never said I could.

And I’m not bothered by the puffing up, and I’m not saying it’s wrong, I’m making an observation Spaz, and much like you make an observation on female behaviour and post about it.

And you don’t need to prove your texts are recent. I don’t care if you’re on a humping tour across South - East Asia. I don’t care if you have a harem of 19yr Filipino girls lining up to suck your penis. If you do you must be very happy, and tired, probably.

You don’t need to prove jack sh*t to me, I’m not asking you to, again I’m making an observation and expressing an opinion and you don’t agree and it is what it is, but it’s not a game to see who is right and who is wrong.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't believe anything they told me. In fact, most of their lies were transparent (as is, I suppose saying you're 6'0" when you're really 5'6"). But I always wondered what it was they hoped to gain from it.
This is a strawman fallacy (aka lie) in your very premise. No one here suggested adding 6.” You’re being deliberately deceitful here.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“HankHill” said:
Are we still discussing height cuz the last few posts seem to be Internet bragging like a bunch of horny teenagers who ain't gettin' none but claiming they're the next Ron Jeremy.
hmm, seems it would only bother the men who are insecure about their own.

I personally like when I see Spaz or Amante post their dealings with women. I observe and sometimes incorporate some of their “game” within my own.

Don’t be butthurt. Be supportive of your brothers.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Of course I can’t think like one. Guru pointed that out actually.

And I never said I could.

And I’m not bothered by the puffing up, and I’m not saying it’s wrong, I’m making an observation Spaz, and much like you make an observation on female behaviour and post about it.

And you don’t need to prove your texts are recent. I don’t care if you’re on a humping tour across South - East Asia. I don’t care if you have a harem of 19yr Filipino girls lining up to suck your penis. If you do you must be very happy, and tired, probably.

You don’t need to prove jack sh*t to me, I’m not asking you to, again I’m making an observation and expressing an opinion and you don’t agree and it is what it is, but it’s not a game to see who is right and who is wrong.
Nothing in this post is even remotely constructive.

I only detect emotional distress and it's of no use to me or to other men here.

I have no wish to be an emotional tampon.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

I personally like when I see Spaz or Amante post their dealings with women. I observe and sometimes incorporate some of their “game” within my own.

Here's a day old text from a late 20's manufacturing export manager that lead to an invite and a couple of hours ago in her bed;

2018-12-21 02.27.09.png

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a strawman fallacy (aka lie) in your very premise. No one here suggested adding 6.” You’re being deliberately deceitful here.
5'6", 5'7", what's the difference?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lol I'm just reading it how some of the last few posts came across.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a day old text from a late 20's manufacturing export manager that lead to an invite and a couple of hours ago in her bed;

View attachment 2079
TBH I got a little jealous that I had no "chase frame" today from any of these girls to post, and then this popped up:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6872_zpshbouz48o.png.html?sort=2&o=12

This was the 23 yo girl I lied to whose mother called me out in Post 151. Ya, she seems very turned off by my lie. So much so she wonders why I disappeared on her. And so the chase begins ;)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stormrider said:
In real life, all you need is to be sexually aggressive and a nonchalant attitude when it comes to rejection. I've seen 5'4 chubby guys pull tall blonde hotties all because they are able to go through the motions of rejection and ultimately don't even take females seriously. They lie through their teeth, tell the chick whatever she likes to hear bang her, and then go back to watching football while she gears herself up to do the walk of shame.
/Thread

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
TBH I got a little jealous that I had no "chase frame" today from any of these girls to post, and then this popped up:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6872_zpshbouz48o.png.html?sort=2&o=12

This was the 23 yo girl I lied to whose mother called me out in Post 151. Ya, she seems very turned off by my lie. So much so she wonders why I disappeared on her. And so the chase begins ;)
At least we are posting real life examples of game play for others to compare notes.

Idk how is that even viewed as something bad...seems like some people don't want others to learn what works in real life.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least we are posting real life examples of game play for others to compare notes.

Idk how is that even viewed as something bad...seems like some people don't want others to learn what works in real life.
Following her open, she tried to implictly push exclusivity:
http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6879pp_zpssmrtpgmv.png.html?sort=2&o=13

I replied and bought a few more months before the exclusivity ultimatum arrives. I try to avoid women in their 30s for this reason and now I get the same from a girl almost half my age, lol

Lessons here boys: (1) Feed her need; (2) Give her hope.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Following her open, she tried to implictly push exclusivity:
http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6879pp_zpssmrtpgmv.png.html?sort=2&o=13

I replied and bought a few more months before the exclusivity ultimatum arrives. I try to avoid women in their 30s for this reason and now I get the same from a girl almost half my age, lol

Lessons here boys: (1) Feed her need; (2) Give her hope.
That's cool (if you're ok with that)- what was your reply to her initial txt? I didn't see that in your screenshots.

Last edited:

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If it's to compare notes and to learn from then that's cool but remember a lot of guys do it as a display of chest beating/humble-brag.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If it's to compare notes and to learn from then that's cool but remember a lot of guys do it as a display of chest beating/humble-brag.
Women gossip whilst men brag.

Bragging is an integral and important component within masculinity.

It's been used from our caveman ancestors up until now, even in its decline due to the feminine imperative there are some form of bragging that's ongoing daily but it's subtle.

Take for example, my post to Guru1000 attached with a text, it's a form of bragging.

And Guru's response - jealous but not in terms of the feminine jealousy that's rooted in hate, it's the masculine jealousy that's rooted in admiration.

The immediate effect is Guru posting his own, which is his bragging rights, of his own set of accomplishments.

And in turn I'm admiring his handiwork. Thinking "not bad, this motherfvcker has some skills I can use".

The purpose of bragging within the masculine frame is to elicit admiration and as a result competition.

Men being in competitive mode drives men to be better then before.

The irony is, it's not bragging when a man can back it up.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hank, sure these texts can appear as humble brags—or—lessons. Let the reader decide.

Ultimately, we are creatures of comparison. Look at my icon pic. There is both light and darkness. One cannot understand light until one understands darkness.

Truth cannot be understood absent lies. Good absent evil. Both polarities are required to observe to understand.

Hank we’re close in age. Next time, a girl in her 40s gives you salt, you’re going to remember this thread and think, “this Guru guy was dated girls half his age, why do I need to put up with this crap from the older lady.” We have just placed HER into correct context as she is not as valuable as you may have thought. Now the paradigm shifts, and you, not she, is on the pedestal.

Next time a girl is “making” you chase her, you are going to remember this thread. You are going to think, “this Guru guy only plays ball if the woman chases, and I’m not appreciating my current dynamic, so I’m going to create Challenge and Distance to prompt chase.”

And on and on. Many lessons here if one pays attention.

As to your question about what I responded with when she asked why I disappeared, I told her, ”How could I not want to see you? You are the best! :)” Texts of sarcasm disguised as truths keeps them on their toes.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The purpose of bragging within the masculine frame is to elicit admiration and as a result competition.

Men being in competitive mode drives men to be better then before.
I discussed a little about mental paradigms and desire in the other thread.

I could never be where I am in my life had I not witnessed others there or getting there from ground zero.

Mental paradigms—which are the inner models to which we ascribe ourselves, to which we ascribe what we will tolerate or not tolerate as it aligns with our greater vision—are the single most important facet in a man’s growth.

Success cannot manifest absent these paradigms. And how are these paradigms initially formed? By observance of men who have succeeded.

Going further, once success is achieved sometimes motivation collapses. Posts like ours keep us sharp, motivated and sparks the competitive spirit and edge to sharpen our tools and hone our skill sets further.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Readers of this thread will be getting some serious headache after reading both our posts.

Or

The keys that releases the chains binding them from greatness, freedom and sustainable happiness.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women gossip whilst men brag.

Bragging is an integral and important component within masculinity.
I don't know man, it seems childish, akin to the d1ck measuring contests. I can post dozens upon dozens of provocative txts but unless it has a purpose to serve in the right context I don't.

Like this one from a couple of days ago (and some get pretty detailed) but I don't see the point other than seeking validation/approval from unknown people on the interwebs. BTW, I didn't have to lie about anything to her, makes things so much simpler and easier when there's no deception to maintain.

Or this one from a week ago (again no lies were told):

As to your question about what I responded with when she asked why I disappeared, I told her, ”How could I not want to see you? You are the best! :)” Texts of sarcasm disguised as truths keeps them on their toes.
That's what I was curious about, that's a good txt example for any situation!

Last edited: