Height and OLD

Roober

Master Don Juan
I don't think any poster in this thread has come on here and claimed to never lie.
But let's not pretend lying is the golden secret to success.
Lying now and then is one thing. But if you are a habitual liar, it destroys your credibility.

I've known habitual liars, and I pretty much didn't believe anything they told me. In fact, most of their lies were transparent (as is, I suppose saying you're 6'0" when you're really 5'6"). But I always wondered what it was they hoped to gain from it. I never understood why they felt the need to lie about everything. There must have been some deep seated insecurity there.
There really could be many reasons for it. It sounds like your friends were more sarcastic than liars, especially if their lies were blatantly obvious. Regardless of what they said, their words had little to no impact on your life, so why bother wasting your efforts judging them? I'm sure you accept them for who they are, bit I would encourage you to open your mind a bit, maybe even ask them. You did say you were "always curious"; I doubt they were always curious why you didnt join them on their shenanigans.

I wouldnt say lying is some secret to success, but you have to know when and where to apply it. For example, a couple jobs ago, the company wanted 3 years of experience. I had one year until I doctored my resume. So I got the interview and she wanted to hire me on the spot. Would I have received this opportunity without adjusting my resume? Sure, I had a rough patch here and there, but that's part of learning and growing.

Then my current job, they asked my current salary, and I told them 20% more than I was making (another lie), and I ended up getting a 40% raise by changing jobs.

Then I asked for full remote work,they gave me 3 days a week. So I interviewed for another job, and said I needed remote work because it's important to me, but it was really to balance two jobs. Why? Just to see if I could...

Needless to say, I currently work a total of about 30 hours a week collecting 2 six figure salaries.

My mom, on the other hand, refuses to doctor her resume, she says its "dishonest"... and shes making 18/hr.

Now this is an extreme example, but I feel it elucidates the point. My main point is that you have to learn to navigate your life in a way that is beneficial. I suppose it's good that we have people who refuse to lie, they can continue to make the concessions for the others to step past them. As @guru1000 stated, be the water, and be willing to change. Rigid value systems dont allow for creative efforts to be fully employed.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
^^Again. Not very smart AJ. The act of sharing my texts in this forum does not equal the motivation of why I do/did.

Act <> Motivation

Nor does your value to me prompt explaining my motivation for doing so.

However, if there is man/men in this forum who actually learn from these texts, I will be more than glad to share my motivations of why I post here at all.
That’s good to know Guru, I shouldn’t have any value to you as a member of an anonymous online forum. It would be weird if I did lol. What we think of each other has no relevance, really, in our personal lives.

And you pointed out something that, as a female, I never considered which is the reason why to keep texts from women. I take back my questioning of that logic because that threat is unfortunately real for men and isn’t an issue for women. Thanks for pointing that out.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Just reading the rest of the posts. You know, this isn’t a forum full of 5yr old naive children. It’s pretty clear who is more likely being real here vs who is full of BS
I would be grateful if you think I'm full of BS.

I purposely joined an all male forum with the intent to pass my knowledge to them and not to you.

We have members here who talk as much about their failures and frustrations as they do their successes, then we have members who constantly puff up and brag brag brag then challenge others to prove they are f**k worthy.
And why are you bothered with that ?

Again we are not here for you. Nothing we say applies in your reality simply because men and women interact with the world differently.

Would I be interested in the social structuring of women ? No I don't care. As a man it's none of my business.

The bragging rights of males is an inherent and important part of masculinity practiced throughout the ages, who are you to come here and say it's wrong ?

I mean people posting past texts from women that are two week+ old texts. Who saves texts that long lol. And why?.
Mine is all posted on the same day. It's time stamped. Go check.

If a man wishes to post a text that's 5 years old and has relevance to the topic, why is it a problem for you ?

But again it's actually none of your business as what relevancy it has with your dating life as a woman ?

It’s transparent. And it makes it hard to take them seriously when they do post something solid. For me personally, I learn more from the members who are keeping it more real, even the ones I have argued with because I take them more seriously and don’t get the impression that they are hiding behind something and projecting an image that they want the forum to believe them to be.
How is it transparent when you can't even comprehend the importance of bragging for men or the uses of competition amongst men?

Again I ask, what do you actually learn here? Are you deluded into believing we humans have a unisex brain or is it your wish that men think so ?

This is not 1 + 1 = 2.

This forum is about shaping the personality of men. You can't think like one because you are biologically not 1. That's much is transparent to everyone.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
That’s good to know Guru, I shouldn’t have any value to you as a member of an anonymous online forum. It would be weird if I did lol. What we think of each other has no relevance, really, in our personal lives.

And you pointed out something that, as a female, I never considered which is the reason why to keep texts from women. I take back my questioning of that logic because that threat is unfortunately real for men and isn’t an issue for women. Thanks for pointing that out.
^^ now there is some character fellas. You see, women of character do exist. Which begs the questions why does she have character (of her own accord or forced) and thus does she also have good looks which if she does have challenged her character plenty ;)

AJ84

Master Don Juan
^^ now there is some character fellas. You see, women of character do exist. Which begs the questions why does she have character (of her own accord or forced) and thus does she also have good looks which if she does have challenged her character plenty ;)
I actually have a tree growing out of my face. My nickname is Woody.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Only 12 pages? BigDave17 could post a thread and get 12 pages in less than 2 hrs.

Come on kids, pick up the pace here...

Are we still discussing height cuz the last few posts seem to be Internet bragging like a bunch of horny teenagers who ain't gettin' none but claiming they're the next Ron Jeremy.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
I would be grateful if you think I'm full of BS.

I purposely joined an all male forum with the intent to pass my knowledge to them and not to you.

And why are you bothered with that ?

Again we are not here for you. Nothing we say applies in your reality simply because men and women interact with the world differently.

Would I be interested in the social structuring of women ? No I don't care. As a man it's none of my business.

The bragging rights of males is an inherent and important part of masculinity practiced throughout the ages, who are you to come here and say it's wrong ?

Mine is all posted on the same day. It's time stamped. Go check.

If a man wishes to post a text that's 5 years old and has relevance to the topic, why is it a problem for you ?

But again it's actually none of your business as what relevancy it has with your dating life as a woman ?

How is it transparent when you can't even comprehend the importance of bragging for men or the uses of competition amongst men?

Again I ask, what do you actually learn here? Are you deluded into believing we humans have a unisex brain or is it your wish that men think so ?

This is not 1 + 1 = 2.

This forum is about shaping the personality of men. You can't think like one because you are biologically not 1. That's much is transparent to everyone.
Of course I can’t think like one. Guru pointed that out actually.

And I never said I could.

And I’m not bothered by the puffing up, and I’m not saying it’s wrong, I’m making an observation Spaz, and much like you make an observation on female behaviour and post about it.

And you don’t need to prove your texts are recent. I don’t care if you’re on a humping tour across South - East Asia. I don’t care if you have a harem of 19yr Filipino girls lining up to suck your penis. If you do you must be very happy, and tired, probably.

You don’t need to prove jack sh*t to me, I’m not asking you to, again I’m making an observation and expressing an opinion and you don’t agree and it is what it is, but it’s not a game to see who is right and who is wrong.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
I didn't believe anything they told me. In fact, most of their lies were transparent (as is, I suppose saying you're 6'0" when you're really 5'6"). But I always wondered what it was they hoped to gain from it.
This is a strawman fallacy (aka lie) in your very premise. No one here suggested adding 6.” You’re being deliberately deceitful here.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
“HankHill” said:
Are we still discussing height cuz the last few posts seem to be Internet bragging like a bunch of horny teenagers who ain't gettin' none but claiming they're the next Ron Jeremy.
hmm, seems it would only bother the men who are insecure about their own.

I personally like when I see Spaz or Amante post their dealings with women. I observe and sometimes incorporate some of their “game” within my own.

Don’t be butthurt. Be supportive of your brothers.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Of course I can’t think like one. Guru pointed that out actually.

And I never said I could.

And I’m not bothered by the puffing up, and I’m not saying it’s wrong, I’m making an observation Spaz, and much like you make an observation on female behaviour and post about it.

And you don’t need to prove your texts are recent. I don’t care if you’re on a humping tour across South - East Asia. I don’t care if you have a harem of 19yr Filipino girls lining up to suck your penis. If you do you must be very happy, and tired, probably.

You don’t need to prove jack sh*t to me, I’m not asking you to, again I’m making an observation and expressing an opinion and you don’t agree and it is what it is, but it’s not a game to see who is right and who is wrong.
Nothing in this post is even remotely constructive.

I only detect emotional distress and it's of no use to me or to other men here.

I have no wish to be an emotional tampon.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Spaz

Master Don Juan

I personally like when I see Spaz or Amante post their dealings with women. I observe and sometimes incorporate some of their “game” within my own.

Here's a day old text from a late 20's manufacturing export manager that lead to an invite and a couple of hours ago in her bed;

2018-12-21 02.27.09.png

zekko

Master Don Juan
This is a strawman fallacy (aka lie) in your very premise. No one here suggested adding 6.” You’re being deliberately deceitful here.
5'6", 5'7", what's the difference?

HankHill

Master Don Juan

lol I'm just reading it how some of the last few posts came across.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Here's a day old text from a late 20's manufacturing export manager that lead to an invite and a couple of hours ago in her bed;

View attachment 2079
TBH I got a little jealous that I had no "chase frame" today from any of these girls to post, and then this popped up:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6872_zpshbouz48o.png.html?sort=2&o=12

This was the 23 yo girl I lied to whose mother called me out in Post 151. Ya, she seems very turned off by my lie. So much so she wonders why I disappeared on her. And so the chase begins ;)

Does OLD even work? Everytime I go to the clubs all I see are short hispanic guys pulling all the white girls....even away from the tall white guys. What these guys have in common is that when they get rejected, you can't even tell from their faces. They don't care either way. And they just relentlessly try to bang every girl until the hottest ones give in.

I think this site be complicating dating. Sometimes it sounds like a bunch of women talking about guys and what they like. And one woman has no clue and says "Guys like a challenge. And they like b1tchy women." And next thing you know, every woman is putting on a poker face, playing games, and acting like a b1tch to guys they like because they heard that's what guys like. This is what this site reminds me of, lol.

In real life, all you need is to be sexually aggressive and a nonchalant attitude when it comes to rejection. I've seen 5'4 chubby guys pull tall blonde hotties all because they are able to go through the motions of rejection and ultimately don't even take females seriously. They lie through their teeth, tell the chick whatever she likes to hear bang her, and then go back to watching football while she gears herself up to do the walk of shame.

And then these same h0es go online and put up 1000 hoops for you guys to jump through. Little do you know, she was just pump and dumped by Manuel, the 5'4 chain smoking auto mechanic a week ago.

And now she has herpes and can't wait to give it to the 6'2 all american guy who's spent thousands of hours trying to become a "Don Juan."

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
stormrider said:
In real life, all you need is to be sexually aggressive and a nonchalant attitude when it comes to rejection. I've seen 5'4 chubby guys pull tall blonde hotties all because they are able to go through the motions of rejection and ultimately don't even take females seriously. They lie through their teeth, tell the chick whatever she likes to hear bang her, and then go back to watching football while she gears herself up to do the walk of shame.
/Thread

Spaz

Master Don Juan
TBH I got a little jealous that I had no "chase frame" today from any of these girls to post, and then this popped up:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6872_zpshbouz48o.png.html?sort=2&o=12

This was the 23 yo girl I lied to whose mother called me out in Post 151. Ya, she seems very turned off by my lie. So much so she wonders why I disappeared on her. And so the chase begins ;)
At least we are posting real life examples of game play for others to compare notes.

Idk how is that even viewed as something bad...seems like some people don't want others to learn what works in real life.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
At least we are posting real life examples of game play for others to compare notes.

Idk how is that even viewed as something bad...seems like some people don't want others to learn what works in real life.
Following her open, she tried to implictly push exclusivity:
http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6879pp_zpssmrtpgmv.png.html?sort=2&o=13

I replied and bought a few more months before the exclusivity ultimatum arrives. I try to avoid women in their 30s for this reason and now I get the same from a girl almost half my age, lol

Lessons here boys: (1) Feed her need; (2) Give her hope.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Following her open, she tried to implictly push exclusivity:
http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6879pp_zpssmrtpgmv.png.html?sort=2&o=13

I replied and bought a few more months before the exclusivity ultimatum arrives. I try to avoid women in their 30s for this reason and now I get the same from a girl almost half my age, lol

Lessons here boys: (1) Feed her need; (2) Give her hope.
That's cool (if you're ok with that)- what was your reply to her initial txt? I didn't see that in your screenshots.

Last edited: