Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height and OLD

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Or this one from a week ago (again no lies were told):

That's what I was curious about, that's a good txt example for any situation!
See, I don't mind your sharing texts Hank, even if it were misconstrued by others as a humble brag. Looks like you got her where you want you her. Just don't let her words acquiesce your emotional surrender. They are just words buddy. Nice calibrations.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know man, it seems childish, akin to the d1ck measuring contests. I can post dozens upon dozens of provocative txts but unless it has a purpose to serve in the right context I don't.

Like this one from a couple of days ago (and some get pretty detailed) but I don't see the point other than seeking validation/approval from unknown people on the interwebs. BTW, I didn't have to lie about anything to her, makes things so much simpler and easier when there's no deception to maintain.

Or this one from a week ago (again no lies were told):

That's what I was curious about, that's a good txt example for any situation!

Some might consider that provocative while others might take it as a source of great information to understand how the dynamics work.

And if someone learn something from your text and it helps them in some measure with women, how is it bad ?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time a girl is “making” you chase her, you are going to remember this thread. You are going to think, “this Guru guy only plays ball if the woman chases, and I’m not appreciating my current dynamic, so I’m going to create Challenge and Distance to prompt chase.”
Not to beat a dead horse here, but I can't help but think that this can be accomplished without lying, especially if you have some real value to begin with. When you said you weren't "dating" anyone else though, I'm not sure that is necessarily a lie, considering different people will define "dating" differently. Some only think you are "dating" if it is a serious LTR type thing. Anyway, for a man to "kiss and tell" could be considered unchivalrous. Bottom line, it's not her business who you're seeing anyway. This might fall under the "white lie" category.

Some might consider that provocative while others might take it as a source of great information to understand how the dynamics work.
What I took from it was that he was banging her in the @ss. ;)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha

Then you should ask him how it's done in greater detail

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to beat a dead horse here, but I can't help but think that this can be accomplished without lying, especially if you have some real value to begin with. When you said you weren't "dating" anyone else though, I'm not sure that is necessarily a lie, considering different people will define "dating" differently. Some only think you are "dating" if it is a serious LTR type thing. Anyway, for a man to "kiss and tell" could be considered unchivalrous. Bottom line, it's not her business who you're seeing anyway. This might fall under the "white lie" category.
;)
High value holds no value to her if you are not meeting her needs. If she needs exclusivity and that is not what are willing to provide, irrespective of your value, she’s history.

This scenario, however, is even more complicated because her mother is coaching her and observing these text interactions. So I have to contend with her and her mother. She inevitably told me, “are you ok with no further sexual activity until exclusivity?”

Definitely an ultimatum prompted by desperateness, which has been orchestrated by her mother. What her mother does not know is sex cannot be negotiated, it’s a spontaneous reaction between two people who are attracted to each other. So, my response was “Sure! See you Sunday.”

Anybody care to wager on what WILL happen Sunday?

Next question is is this all worth it? No sweat off my back so far, I actually enjoy this “game” and sharing it. When it no longer is fun, then I will eject.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely an ultimatum prompted by desperateness, which has been orchestrated by her mother. What her mother does not know is sex cannot be negotiated, it’s a spontaneous reaction between two people who are attracted to each other. So, my response was “Sure! See you Sunday.”
Ha, that sounds just like something I woulds say. I just wouldn't be phased by it. Like you say, it's a spontaneous reaction, if it's gonna happen it's gonna happen. As un-PC as that may sound.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if someone learn something from your text and it helps them in some measure with women, how is it bad ?
If it's with that intention sure and that's what I said earlier too.

What I took from it was that he was banging her in the @ss. ;)
Hahaha

Then you should ask him how it's done in greater detail
It's a 3 step process fellas...aim, acquire target, you know the rest LOL

She inevitably told me, “are you ok with no further sexual activity until exclusivity?”

An interesting scenario for sure. Even after you told her that you're only seeing her she wants to take sex off the table? sh1t test?

I'll be curious to know how it unfolds on Sun, are you meeting her some place or is she coming over to your place?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hank you should open a thread on how to acquire backdoor access and it's inherent pleasures for the benefit of the forum :whistle::ninja:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An interesting scenario for sure. Even after you told her that you're only seeing her she wants to take sex off the table? sh1t test?

I'll be curious to know how it unfolds on Sun, are you meeting her some place or is she coming over to your place?
I didn’t arrange a place yet. Let’s remember her mother is her dating authority and watching lol. So I can’t pick my place or a place relatively close to me, as that will prompt her mother to tell her don’t go there. So I have to be sly. THIS is “game.”

Remember fellas her “need” is to be exclusive. If I am overt in telling her that is not what I seek with her, then I am slapping her in the face and she will eject.

So Sunday I will pick a neutral place and an activity where it can never be perceived as seduction. I will get her one or two drinks. Then sweet talk her. I’ll will tell her things she never heard before and create a certain desire and feeling in her that she never felt. Then I will invite her back to my place in innocuous manner, perhaps want to show her this new movie “as it deals with what we had just spoken about,” and then on to the Netherlands. I will train her loyalty to me and she will even lie to her mother to be with me. Lol. Sounds like fiction gents? Let’s see.

And to the counter of why bother with this all fiasco and not just find a girl who seeks the same as I do. I enjoy this “game,” especially one with all these nuances and challenges, like an obstacle course. This is my source of fun especially if odds are seemly stacked against me. Although it’s seemly not a fair game, as it’s 2 vs 1 (she and her mother vs me), I still have the advantage as I’m a Guru followed by 1000 ;)

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can seduce her mom too and then double-stack them both some day...oh the possibilities! LOL

OK a serious question -do you feel sorry for the young woman for playing with her emotions? I know most women will dump a guy without thinking about it twice but still unless she's been a b1tch to me I would have a tough time gaming her especially if she's young/naiive expecting a fairy tale ending and a white picket fence. I'm not judging or talking about morals here at all I'm just trying to understand your thought process and perhaps the bigger picture of the dynamic we're facing in the dating world today where women are not able to bond or are spinning plates of their own or are giving guys sh1t tests after sh1t tests perhaps because they've been lead on and then dropped. Like this woman's next relationship, that guy's going to pay a hell of a price lol

Oh and I'm still hoping to get an update after Sun regardless of which way it goes.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can seduce her mom too and then double-stack them both some day...oh the possibilities! LOL
Haha
OK a serious question -do you feel sorry for the young woman for playing with her emotions? I know most women will dump a guy without thinking about it twice but still unless she's been a b1tch to me I would have a tough time gaming her especially if she's young/naiive expecting a fairy tale ending and a white picket fence. I'm not judging or talking about morals here at all I'm just trying to understand your thought process and perhaps the bigger picture of the dynamic we're facing in the dating world today where women are not able to bond or are spinning plates of their own or are giving guys sh1t tests after sh1t tests perhaps because they've been lead on and then dropped. Like this woman's next relationship, that guy's going to pay a hell of a price lol

Oh and I'm still hoping to get an update after Sun regardless of which way it goes.
Yes, I know with a reasonable certainty that she may fall for me. I know this by my track record of success in similar situations and her relative inexperience. Though I do not know that she will get hurt because No matter how emotionally unavailable I might intrinsically be or how experienced I am or she may not be, if I spend enough time with her and she meets my needs, I, too, might fall for her. The exact outcome of where the chips will fall is not certain although probabilities due to our experience levels might demonstrate differently.

When a man dominates the sexual marketplace, he has so many options that settling down feels like a compromise ... But only from a superficial and sexual perspective.

Truth: the pursuit of sex (hit and run) only with many beautiful women is a compromise too. You compromise by having only shallow relations and forging the inevitable emptiness that those on top get when they completely dominate (and there is nothing greater to strive for in) a given pursuit. Some of you guys know the feeling I’m referring to.

So ... the end result here is uncertain.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I agree.

Sex alone is just not satisfying. There's something on a deeper level at play, perhaps we're more controlled by our genetic coding then we care to admit when it comes to women or sex for that matter.

We can talk the whole day about it but in the end, nature will want the species to survive and drives us to do what we do today.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@guru1000 spill them beans!

#SundayDate
Change of plans.

Saturday, she texted me what restaurant did I want to meet her in on Sunday. “Restaurant” I think. I have no interest in eating with her. Come to think, I have no interest in talking to her ... and no interest in seducing her.

Pretty ball-sy play on her end to dangle the carrot of sex in the subversive attempt for my exclusivity.
Covert power play, manipulation at its finest.

I understand the motivation. She knows my dating style and doesn’t want to be pumped and tossed eventually or just another number like the others. I get it. But this is not the way.

She and her mother failed in thinking (my) desire (to be exclusive) can be negotiated. It can’t. And so it won’t.

I canceled the Sunday plans without explanation. And didn’t respond thereafter.

Dismissed.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She and her mother failed in thinking (my) desire (to be exclusive) can be negotiated. It can’t. And so it won’t.
Sounds like you're tired of being water.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're tired of being water.
Man doesn’t always feel like hunting. The meta-frame is getting hunted.

My phone’s been blowing up all day.

Strongest weapon in a man’s artillery is learning to dismiss.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I read thousands of pages of dating material. The more I analyse whole dating process, the more I perceive it as willingness to be hunted .
If men just lose their desperation and give her room to come, she’ll come, assuming adequate interest. And if her IL is not adequate, the relation will end regardless.

She wants a man who chases her, but she needs a man to chase.

Feed her need, not her want.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'11 which doesnt sound as good as 6 but being european Im used to put 180cm which sounds good enough here.

Not going to lie even if I realize that it would help and that women in particular are as genuine as a pro body builder.

I realized that if a woman swipe me away cause I dont match a certain number on paper, there are good chanced things wont go smooth at the date too...in this case I would rather have no date at all and save 15 euros and a hour of my life.