Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Health insurance is a scam for young people

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to ObamaCare being repealed there are some affordable options allowed on the market. One example is indemnity plans. They are perfect for people that just need a small amount of coverage but nothing expensive. Funny how once the govt gets removed the free market can actually work. Magic!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young people should get catastrophic insurance, regular insurance is basically useless for them.
I agree. Do they offer just a catastrophic insurance option?

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora I know they used to be offered but I think Obama care did away with most if not all catastrophic plans. Talk to insurance providers in your area and see if any of them offer it, you can also try online but I think they also passed laws that either limit or do away with buying insurance across state lines. And if you are thinking that this goes against the interstate commerce clause in the constitution it does but until it is successfully challenged in court it will stay this way.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thé USA health insurance system is a scam.

Thanks the républican who screwed obamacare and Obama who launched it no matter what.

At least Canada made alot of $$ on supplying the suppliers (IT systems,website,insurance company)

Thé USA pay the most for health care.

My Canadian system cost me 100$ à month as an individual. It covers 80% of all treatments.

Also, if the treatments Are not available in Canada. We go in thé USA for treatment and the Canada governement remburse us.

Last edited:

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to ObamaCare being repealed there are some affordable options allowed on the market. One example is indemnity plans. They are perfect for people that just need a small amount of coverage but nothing expensive. Funny how once the govt gets removed the free market can actually work. Magic!
Hey man, can I get some of whatever you're smoking?

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
In germany, we have to have health insurance by law, so I can't relate
Same in Switzerland. It's not perfect but it works very well. Nobody have to take a credit to pay for a hospital bill. It's a social insurance, so you pay for others, that's easily understandable. My mom and dad can go to the doctor and will pay a small part of the bills. They are both retired and live with the bare minimum but can still afford that.

These are private companies but regulated by the state for the most basic and mandatory coverage but they can sell additional and optional coverage for whatever price they want.

It sucks when you have to pay for it but it's like every insurance, you pay just in case some shyte happens and in the case of a social insurance, you pay for others.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same in Switzerland. It's not perfect but it works very well. Nobody have to take a credit to pay for a hospital bill. It's a social insurance, so you pay for others, that's easily understandable. My mom and dad can go to the doctor and will pay a small part of the bills. They are both retired and live with the bare minimum but can still afford that.

These are private companies but regulated by the state for the most basic and mandatory coverage but they can sell additional and optional coverage for whatever price they want.

It sucks when you have to pay for it but it's like every insurance, you pay just in case some shyte happens and in the case of a social insurance, you pay for others.
Yup, good social programs benefit everyone.