Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Health insurance is a scam for young people

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pathetic.

A republic is a democracy. The two are not mutually exclusive. Stop spreading your misinformation.
A democracy means we elect all of our leaders. We do not elect our President; thus we're a federal republic, with a democratic Congress and State leadership.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A democracy means we elect all of our leaders. We do not elect our President; thus we're a federal republic, with a democratic Congress and State leadership.
No. Stop spreading lies. That is not the correct definition of democracy.

A democratic system of government is a form of government in which supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodic free elections.
The word democracy most often refers to a form of government in which people choose leaders by voting.
The United States is both a democracy and a republic. Democracies and republics are both forms of government in which supreme power resides in the citizens. The word republic refers specifically to a government in which those citizens elect representatives who govern according to the law. The word democracy can refer to this same kind of representational government, or it can refer instead to what is also called a direct democracy, in which the citizens themselves participate in the act of governing directly.
Let's cut the bullshvt spreading and move on.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to ObamaCare being repealed there are some affordable options allowed on the market. One example is indemnity plans. They are perfect for people that just need a small amount of coverage but nothing expensive. Funny how once the govt gets removed the free market can actually work. Magic!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora I know they used to be offered but I think Obama care did away with most if not all catastrophic plans. Talk to insurance providers in your area and see if any of them offer it, you can also try online but I think they also passed laws that either limit or do away with buying insurance across state lines. And if you are thinking that this goes against the interstate commerce clause in the constitution it does but until it is successfully challenged in court it will stay this way.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thé USA health insurance system is a scam.

Thanks the républican who screwed obamacare and Obama who launched it no matter what.

At least Canada made alot of $$ on supplying the suppliers (IT systems,website,insurance company)

Thé USA pay the most for health care.

My Canadian system cost me 100$ à month as an individual. It covers 80% of all treatments.

Also, if the treatments Are not available in Canada. We go in thé USA for treatment and the Canada governement remburse us.

Last edited:

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to ObamaCare being repealed there are some affordable options allowed on the market. One example is indemnity plans. They are perfect for people that just need a small amount of coverage but nothing expensive. Funny how once the govt gets removed the free market can actually work. Magic!
Hey man, can I get some of whatever you're smoking?

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
In germany, we have to have health insurance by law, so I can't relate
Same in Switzerland. It's not perfect but it works very well. Nobody have to take a credit to pay for a hospital bill. It's a social insurance, so you pay for others, that's easily understandable. My mom and dad can go to the doctor and will pay a small part of the bills. They are both retired and live with the bare minimum but can still afford that.

These are private companies but regulated by the state for the most basic and mandatory coverage but they can sell additional and optional coverage for whatever price they want.

It sucks when you have to pay for it but it's like every insurance, you pay just in case some shyte happens and in the case of a social insurance, you pay for others.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same in Switzerland. It's not perfect but it works very well. Nobody have to take a credit to pay for a hospital bill. It's a social insurance, so you pay for others, that's easily understandable. My mom and dad can go to the doctor and will pay a small part of the bills. They are both retired and live with the bare minimum but can still afford that.

These are private companies but regulated by the state for the most basic and mandatory coverage but they can sell additional and optional coverage for whatever price they want.

It sucks when you have to pay for it but it's like every insurance, you pay just in case some shyte happens and in the case of a social insurance, you pay for others.
Yup, good social programs benefit everyone.