Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB9 IG Model trying to friend zone me?

TheTigerV1

Don Juan
Reaction score
My people,
Here’s the situation.. tell me if I acted correct.
I met this stunning girl, invited her for a coffee and the coffee turned into a 5 hour date where we went for drinks, to explore the city and finally to have dinner. Kino all day long from me and from her. lots of touching, hugging etc.. she never recoiled once.

However, from the get go she started acting very masculine, feeling too comfortable talking about having to take a ****, burping and similar turnoff that usually a girl avoids when she is trying to be attractive for a man. She tells me she likes women more than man, she doesn’t really sleep with men at the moment, she has a FwB with somebody in her home country.. she doesn’t do ONS, and she is not looking for men atm unless it is something serious. Plus, she has LOADS of male friends she does activities with and I started to feel that she was treating me like one of those. (I start suspecting BPD)
Because of this ambiguity I decide to show my intentions but to not go for the kiss in the end, as I suspected she would reject me if I moved so fast. I wanted to game her more. Date ends, she text me to ask if I got home safe. I answer her the day after and keep it flirty

so I planned a second date,where I would take her to an amazing pool on a rooftop at the sunset..and make things happen.. some real baller ****. She loves the idea.
But the day after she throws what is either a massive **** test or (as I most likely think) a soft rejection:
She jokingly tells me that if I want I can bring a friend of mine, so that it doesn’t feel like we are a couple and we don’t ruin our chances with other girls (this was kinda an inside joke we created in our first date).

after years of experience and many hot girls… I feel no patience for any hint of disrespect.

I left her on Read
24hrs after, I didn’t want to look butthurt so I contacted her to invite her to a party, where I know everyone and have massive social proof. I didn’t mention the pool thing and I have absolutely no intention of going there if it’s not just me and her.

anyways she answered me that she is coming with me tonight.
Should I just soft next her and focus on other girls tonight or do you think I can game her more and see where it goes ? I don’t even like her personality.. I wanna get in those guts… but without losing dignity, since thank god I got options.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My people,
I met this stunning girl, invited her for a coffee and the coffee turned into a 5 hour date where we went for drinks,
Identified the problem right here. Way too much too soon. You were too thirsty, bro. Blew this one. On to the next.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Wow, this girl sounds like a waste of hotness

TheTigerV1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Identified the problem right here. Way too much too soon. You were too thirsty, bro. Blew this one. On to the next.
No my man, I didn’t explain myself well. It was not my idea or plan to extend the date beyond the coffee. We were having fun talking and doing stuff, it just got late and we did not realise that we had spent hours together.
My intention initially was to see this girl for a coffee, test the waters and close on the second date.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No my man, I didn’t explain myself well. It was not my idea or plan to extend the date beyond the coffee. We were having fun talking and doing stuff, it just got late and we did not realise that we had spent hours together.
My intention initially was to see this girl for a coffee, test the waters and close on the second date.
That is still a blunder. You cut off the date at one hour. Two at the very most if you did a venue change. This was too much up front. You killed all the mystery.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The unfeminine way she was acting sounds like it might be due to low interest. Would she be burping and saying "Im gonna take a sh1t" if she was on her first date with Chris Hemsworth?

TheTigerV1

Don Juan
Reaction score
The unfeminine way she was acting sounds like it might be due to low interest. Would she be burping and saying "Im gonna take a sh1t" if she was on her first date with Chris Hemsworth?
this is exactly what I was thinking, but wanted a confirmation.
Also, suggesting that I bring a friend to that second date? I mean, girls who have high interest would want to be alone with me.

do you think that if, after this party I kinda ghost her and start treatingher like ****, would she raise her interest? I know bps chick are addicted to misery hahaha

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
this is exactly what I was thinking, but wanted a confirmation.
Also, suggesting that I bring a friend to that second date? I mean, girls who have high interest would want to be alone with me.

do you think that if, after this party I kinda ghost her and start treatingher like ****, would she raise her interest? I know bps chick are addicted to misery hahaha
It might work, and if it doesnt work I dont think you had anything to lose anyway the way things are going. Personally, I would have drop her after being so unfemenine during the 1st date.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino all day long from me and from her. lots of touching, hugging etc.. she never recoiled once.
Assuming this is a good sign was a mistake. The litmus test is always how she reacts to the notion of sex with you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My people,
I met this stunning girl, invited her for a coffee and the coffee turned into a 5 hour date where we went for drinks, to explore the city and finally to have dinner. Kino all day long from me and from her. lots of touching, hugging etc.. she never recoiled once.

However, from the get go she started acting very masculine, feeling too comfortable talking about having to take a ****, burping and similar turnoff that usually a girl avoids when she is trying to be attractive for a man. She tells me she likes women more than man, she doesn’t really sleep with men at the moment, she has a FwB with somebody in her home country.. she doesn’t do ONS, and she is not looking for men atm unless it is something serious. Plus, she has LOADS of male friends she does activities with and I started to feel that she was treating me like one of those. (I start suspecting BPD)
Because of this ambiguity I decide to show my intentions but to not go for the kiss in the end, as I suspected she would reject me if I moved so fast. I wanted to game her more. Date ends, she text me to ask if I got home safe. I answer her the day after and keep it flirty

so I planned a second date,where I would take her to an amazing pool on a rooftop at the sunset..and make things happen.. some real baller ****. She loves the idea.
But the day after she throws what is either a massive **** test or (as I most likely think) a soft rejection:
She jokingly tells me that if I want I can bring a friend of mine, so that it doesn’t feel like we are a couple and we don’t ruin our chances with other girls (this was kinda an inside joke we created in our first date).

after years of experience and many hot girls… I feel no patience for any hint of disrespect.

I left her on Read
24hrs after, I didn’t want to look butthurt so I contacted her to invite her to a party, where I know everyone and have massive social proof. I didn’t mention the pool thing and I have absolutely no intention of going there if it’s not just me and her.

Should I just soft next her and focus on other girls tonight or do you think I can game her more and see where it goes ? I don’t even like her personality.. I wanna get in those guts… but without losing dignity, since thank god I got options.
I would dine and dash on a slob. #nextset

I saw a social media update of a girl I pulled ages ago. 2022 update: Fat af single white mom with bastard random kids. Looks like a pie eating contest run a muck.

Charge up troll cannon. Keep the show moving. She's a train wreck on crash course. Finish the job. #nextset

Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. Troll harder. If your not laughing, you aren't doing it right.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is still a blunder. You cut off the date at one hour. Two at the very most if you did a venue change. This was too much up front. You killed all the mystery.
Meh, this is too formulaic. I can't remember the last time I had a very long first date and the girl did NOT want to see me again afterwards.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one could be a good salesman by blindly following scripts, everyone would be a good salesman.
It's not really blind though if you're gauging the reactions as you go along. And if you use a script long enough, you have lots of data about what those reactions are likely to mean, which you can use to buttress your instincts.

That girl who got a little miffed you cut the date short? Guess what, she gets priority for the second date and in the meantime you give her the gift of missing you.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My people,
5 hour date is too much, and if she gave this much kino, you should have fuccked her (by inviting her over your place/motel), which you didn't.

Come on man, you should have known that it doesn't matter what a woman say, but what she does that matters. You guys had 5 hour interacting and kino-ing back and forth, that's what mattered. What came out of her mouth (and all women's) should be treated as BS by default until proven otherwise.

Because of this ambiguity I decide to show my intentions but to not go for the kiss in the end, as I suspected she would reject me if I moved so fast.
This shows you have almost no game. Because, like I just said, 5 hour date is too much and if she reciprocated you should have fuccked her, let alone kiss her.

I wanted to game her more.
You game a woman by fuccking the hell outta her as soon as possible. You have no ideas what you're talking about.

Date ends, she text me to ask if I got home safe. I answer her the day after and keep it flirty

So instead of making a definite date with time & venue and leave it at that, you engaged in long and dreamy chit-chat with her, spoiling all the fun before the second date? BAD MOVE. You killed all the vibe and you made her pvssy stop tingling.

after years of experience and many hot girls… I feel no patience for any hint of disrespect. I left her on Read
It's only a minor sh~t test, should have answered with "Why don't you bring your hottest girl friend with you so I can have double the fun?" (or something witty and funny like that) instead of showing her you were butthurt by leaving her on read. You took it too seriously man.

So after getting butthurt, you quickly became needy and chased after her by offering a whole new date offer?

Very good. That's all that matters.

Your job is to show up, look best, be playful and not too serious, have a good time with her, and finally bang her (since it's the second date already).

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My people,

I left her on Read

Sounds like she spent the entire 5 hours telling you she wasn't interested in you.

Acting like a dude.
Telling you she likes girls more that guys
Telling you she isn't looking for a guy now
Telling you she doesn't sleep with men
Doesn't do ONS
Tells you to bring a friend so people don't mistake you as a couple.

Everything she was saying was saying how not interested she was.

Sounds like she is looking for a buddy or validation.

I would next and not waste any time.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she spent the entire 5 hours telling you she wasn't interested in you.

Acting like a dude.
Telling you she likes girls more that guys
Telling you she isn't looking for a guy now
Telling you she doesn't sleep with men
Doesn't do ONS
Tells you to bring a friend so people don't mistake you as a couple.

Everything she was saying was saying how not interested she was.

Sounds like she is looking for a buddy or validation.

I would next and not waste any time.
My current ex from my last LTR who moved in with me did all of the above on our first date that was suppose to be just coffee and lasted much longer.

OP,
It’s only going to get worse if you choose to continue to date this girl.

Yes she is pretty and the sex is amazing but sometimes you have to get burned to learn the hard way.

Experience is the best teacher.

Good luck with this disaster of a girl.