Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB9 48 year old just replied. Wants me to take the Briggs-Myers personality test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're sooo sweet, funny and I loved reading your message and profile. I think we have a lot in common....I suspect you might share my personality type. Have you ever taken Myers brig type personality test? http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp Check it out and let me know what it comes out. You're supposed to answer based on you're most real self and not what you want to be or how you wish you were
Just take the damn test. It takes literally 5 minutes.
I took it before. It can be very insightful.
And report back to us what you get.
I glanced through all these conversation and thought at some point you might have took it and posted it here.
But no. It's like 10 pages of conversations that goes nowhere.
Just take it and tell us what you got?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just take the damn test. It takes literally 5 minutes.
I took it before. It can be very insightful.
And report back to us what you get.
I glanced through all these conversation and thought at some point you might have took it and posted it here.
But no. It's like 10 pages of conversations that goes nowhere.
Just take it and tell us what you got?
I took it and was somewhat similar to her. She is open to meeting. The 38 year old nurse wants to meet to. Which one would you go for?

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took it and was somewhat similar to her. She is open to meeting. The 38 year old nurse wants to meet to. Which one would you go for?
I don't remember reading about a 38 year old nurse.
But I would date them both and see which one you like better.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't remember reading about a 38 year old nurse.
But I would date them both and see which one you like better.
Yea that one that's 60 miles away, remember? This 48 year old MILF who knows how that will go. I hope to meet her next week. Trying to figure her out with this personality stuff. She seems really introvert she told me and she is an 8th grade teacher! I wondering if this could possibly be a decent chance of a lay. She wants guys 45-55 she listed on her profile so maybe she wants some.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I agree, this thread has gone past the limit of being relevant and having any useful purpose…
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.