corrector
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2009
- Messages
- 10,391
- Reaction score
- 4,058
No he just needs to improve himself.You have autism
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
No he just needs to improve himself.You have autism
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You think? LolYou have autism
I think you are generous there imo there is no hb either past 31."HB9 48 years old" => sounds like self-brag on feminist forum by an old hag
There's no HB10 past female age 31, past 37 there's no HB9.
I took it and was somewhat similar to her. She is open to meeting. The 38 year old nurse wants to meet to. Which one would you go for?Just take the damn test. It takes literally 5 minutes.
I took it before. It can be very insightful.
And report back to us what you get.
I glanced through all these conversation and thought at some point you might have took it and posted it here.
But no. It's like 10 pages of conversations that goes nowhere.
Just take it and tell us what you got?
I don't remember reading about a 38 year old nurse.I took it and was somewhat similar to her. She is open to meeting. The 38 year old nurse wants to meet to. Which one would you go for?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yea that one that's 60 miles away, remember? This 48 year old MILF who knows how that will go. I hope to meet her next week. Trying to figure her out with this personality stuff. She seems really introvert she told me and she is an 8th grade teacher! I wondering if this could possibly be a decent chance of a lay. She wants guys 45-55 she listed on her profile so maybe she wants some.I don't remember reading about a 38 year old nurse.
But I would date them both and see which one you like better.