"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

HB9 48 year old just replied. Wants me to take the Briggs-Myers personality test

Status
Not open for further replies.

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Just take the damn test. It takes literally 5 minutes.
I took it before. It can be very insightful.
And report back to us what you get.
I glanced through all these conversation and thought at some point you might have took it and posted it here.
But no. It's like 10 pages of conversations that goes nowhere.
Just take it and tell us what you got?
I took it and was somewhat similar to her. She is open to meeting. The 38 year old nurse wants to meet to. Which one would you go for?
 

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
I took it and was somewhat similar to her. She is open to meeting. The 38 year old nurse wants to meet to. Which one would you go for?
I don't remember reading about a 38 year old nurse.
But I would date them both and see which one you like better.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I don't remember reading about a 38 year old nurse.
But I would date them both and see which one you like better.
Yea that one that's 60 miles away, remember? This 48 year old MILF who knows how that will go. I hope to meet her next week. Trying to figure her out with this personality stuff. She seems really introvert she told me and she is an 8th grade teacher! I wondering if this could possibly be a decent chance of a lay. She wants guys 45-55 she listed on her profile so maybe she wants some.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I agree, this thread has gone past the limit of being relevant and having any useful purpose…
Closed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top