Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB9-10s are easier to number/kiss/f*ck close

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found in my 5 years experience that approaching and number/kiss/f*ck closing a HB9-10 is easier than doing the same with a HB5-8. Think about it whenever you go to a club you never see the HB9-10s getting approached by sober guys because most sober guys are intimidated by the 9-10s. Instead we see the HB5-8s being rushed by guys they probably have 10-20 different guys approaching them any given night at a club. The HB9-10 maybe gets two drunk guys approaching her.

What does this do to the 9-10s? It makes them insecure about there looks they see all the ugly girls getting approached they think “wait a minute I cant be that attractive no guys are coming up to me they are all paying attention to the other girls (shock) maybe my parents and friends were all lying when they called me pretty” ect ect

While all this is happening what do the guys do? They still approach the 5-8s and get rejected then they ask why? I’ll tell you why because you’re the 16th guy that’s approached her that night.

So from now on when ever you walk into a club seek out the most drop dead gorgeous stunning intimidating girl there and approach her. Your odds will sky rocket you are likely to be the first guy to have approached her the whole night and she will be thrilled to talk to you. Then just use your DJ skills and a few hours later you will have a sex deprived insecure hottie screaming in ecstasy in your bed.

Last edited:

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually true in most regards.

Girls are never really sure if they are attractive or not. Anyways, I've seen many SHB's all by themselves cause guys are intimidated.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then just use your DJ skills and a few hours later you will have a sex deprived insecure hottie screaming in ecstasy in your bed.
I don't know if I'd buy that an HB9.5 could actually be sex deprived

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason that its easier to get 9 and 10's is that the DJ techniques are most affective on the super hot babes (SHB). Why?

Because they have the most experience with chumps, so they need a real man,DJ!!!

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
As far as I can remember Black_Italian used to only get girls at clubs.............
Right good for him :rolleyes:

Ok yeh sex deprived was a overstatement but HB9-10s to get approched by less guys .

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're seeing lots of 9-10s. You know how many 10s I've seen in my life? 1 or perhaps 2. The hottest girls at a club maybe be 10s to you, but be realistic, in actuality(as far as a 1-10 scale can go for accuracy anyways), they're probably around 8 or so. Not trying to rain on your parade or anything, but lets just keep in real here(just like dave chappelle haha).

Just a little story. I have a guy friend who I think might be blind lol. He will tell me about his new girlfriend. "She's the hottest girl I've ever seen blah blah" then he'll send me a picture of her or I'll see her in real life, and let me say, they just aren't that good looking, some are plain nasty.

If a girl is really a "10" and she's in a club, I'm sorry, but you need to have some serious game, solid social proof, and you need to be very good looking(all of which I have :eek: ). Not to mention she will most likely be surrounded by a few Alpha male types that you'll have to befriend or somehow get around before you can even get close to her.

I'm not saying not to be confident. I understand the underlying message of your post. I'm just saying: Don't be delusional. Not everyone can score with "10s".

Just my 2 cents.

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I see a 10 she is a 10 when I see a 9 she is a 9. I don’t see many I never said I did. What im saying is out of all the 5-8s I have approached and all the 9-10s that I have approached I seem to have a much higher success rate with the 9-10s. Why? Because everywhere around them the 9-10s see 5-8s getting approached but no one approaches them because all the guys are intimidated. They start feeling insecure and when a guy walks up to them they get all happy.

Now of course she won’t go for a ugly guy with no game (what girl would?) but I find that hotter girls are more receptive to my advances especially in a club atmosphere.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BackToTheMack aka Black_Italian on his other thread

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83929&perpage=20&pagenumber=3

my reply to his lies and made up stories

BackToTheMack
if you outsmart him, defuse the situation and still get what you want then you are the superior person. If the guy with the gun tells you to get away from the girl and you end up defusing the situation and still having the girl you re the alpha.

just because you outsmart someone once doesn't change who you are LOL

what sort of f*cked up logic is that ?

if the guy with the gun is an alpha

where do you think you have an option ?

with dealing with alpha males there are no options only absolutes

he is there to take the girl

his mind is made up

you cannot change his mind

he has made the decision for himself and for you

you do as he says or he makes you do as he says

Black_Italian talking more $hit
I have been in the army for the past 3 years so I am taught how to do these things but the point is I didn’t back down.

you are 19 years old

how you been in the army since you were 16 ?

minimum age is 17 and thats if your parents sign you over

I AM CALLING YOU OUT TROLL BLACK_ITALIAN

i warned you man i don't care if you up on the forums

just don't talk $hit

you don't have to impress anyone man

1. if you a man you should be secure in who you are
2. it's the f*cking internet and if you fell you gotta impress people on the net

YOU HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS

BackToTheMack
I actually have had a gun pointed me on one occasion and I disarmed the guy it was an attempted robbery by some junkies and the guy had a shot gun to my head whilst his friend was going through my GFs car looking for money. My GF was hysterical she was crying and the guy kept saying "make her shut up" but she wouldn’t shut up.

^^^ BIGGEST LOAD OF CRAP

a shot gun to the back of the head

and you f*cking disarmed him while not facing him like steven seagal ?

and you are dealing with junkies who would have pulled the trigger if you actually tried that $hit

I HOPE THE MODS BAN YOU AGAIN YOU F*CKING TROLL I WARNED YOU NOT TO COME UP HERE TELLING LIES AGAIN !

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i am 20 in just under 2 months so I say 3 years as opposed to saying 2 years and 9 months and a 16 year old can join in the army under special circumstances. I joined a month after I turned 17 at the Paramatta recruitment center as a rifleman but my application was put in 2 months earlier none the less i joined at 17 not under special circumstances. I have one year left and then I am considering joining the SAS if I am accepted or alternatively becoming an officer. I also work partime as a barman. Is it really hard to believe that somebody is in the army?

The shotgun was not pointed to the back of the head i never said it was, it was actually to the front and he kept turning it to my other friend who was with me. It was outside pizza hut my GF had just finished work (shes a manager so she closed up) and we were in the car park. The junkie turned his head to look at my friend (he also works at pizza hut he was the last wroker in the store with her) and had the shotgun still pointed at me. I thought there was a chance of it escalating because my gf wouldn’t shut up so i disarmed him. Honestly if my GF has stayed calm I would have let them take what they wanted for fear that my GF and friend would get hurt but these guys seemed nervous and edgy and my gf crying made them only more nervous and only one had a weapon. Plus they were amateurs the gun didn’t even end up being loaded but as soon as I took it the guy ran.

So do not comment on things that you know nothing about.

Tool i bet that was the highlight of your week thinking you owned me for all of 10 min.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i did think i had you Black_Italian :crackup:

but i cannot prove what you are saying is not true

so i guess i'll have to wait for you to keep copy + paste fastseduction.com info and claiming it as your own again

or wait for you to start 50 threads on the main forum giving advice but ask retorical questions

wait... you are already doing that :)

NEXT TIME GADGET........

NEXT TIME....

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart Ass Black_Italian

BackToTheMack
Don Juan

LEt me get this straight for 15 dyas u have 194 posts!!!!! u freakin kids! you have no life, no life at all. All ur posts are reversed questions becuase you know nothin.

Admin ban him

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jeeezuusss fvck, dudes...will you all cool it and take it up elsewhere?

he had an interesting enough point in post #1. it calls for those with club experience (or any other type) to bounce ideas off it and see what flies. is it true? not true? something in between?

i usually don't bother with 9s and 10s as they're waaaaaay too much upkeep involved with them (i have a short attention span on certain things) and i can't be bothered offering what they want. so 9 & 10s and me have worked out a truce: i ignore them and they ignore me (gettin' to be a crank in my old age, ya know..)

someone who did bother with them (a short, nasty fat dude with balls to spare I once knew) let it drop one time that 9 & 10s are the easiest to score because all that anyone approaches them for is to get in bed. so they expect that's the way it'll go, that's all they ever knew.

they're not the best in bed, however, since all they expect to do is lay there and take it (once read an article about aging (read early 30's) hollywood trophy babes taking a course on how to give BJs since they were about to be replaced by younger models and had to, ah, improve performance--absolutely priceless article and would've been a good piece of evidence in support of that last comment.)

anyway, that was his view of it

from another angle: Ben Franklin had it when he said to date the ugly ones, because in the dark you can't tell and they're so grateful :p

and my experience? if you want a rockin good time, go for over 30 or in the 3-7 range (or both). i can't do under a 6.0 myself, but i can extrapolate enough to make that call with a fair amount of certainty

i won't say the thread got hijacked as bickering breaks out now and then (whaddya expect here, right?) but it was an interesting enough observation, and fun, too, where i think we need to get back to it -- with observations , experience and comments on point.

bytch-slap each other elsewhere for the moment :cuss: :box: :trouble:

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
A 9.5 - 10 for me would have to be someone that everyone stops what they're doing to look at. Even other HBs would stop to take a look. Think along the lines of a model. I don't think you've really seen too many of those, don't kid yourselves. They are the type of chicks that are like Lamborghinis or Phantom Rolls Royces if you wanted to compare babes to cars. You can't believe you're actually looking at one in person. They're so hot and so demanding of attention that seeing one is like looking at a movie star. That's what I think a 10 is.

The hottest b!tches you some of you guys probably regard as 9s or 10s in clubs are probably nothing higher than 8s or maybe 8.5s with push up bras and a good combination of make-up if you want to be realistic about it. I can honestly tell you that I've never gotten to personally know even a 9 my whole life up to now, unless you're counting strippers, in which case I could say then maybe 1 or 2 in that case..if you can call that getting to know someone.

So as comforting as the idea this original poster has made sounds (9s and 10s being easier to PU), I highly doubt they're easier to acquire (though I obviously can't speak from real experience). I have a friend who was friends with a 9 that wouldn't even talk to another dude unless he had model-like looks. Maybe thats why guys tend to stay away from them?

At any rate I'm shooting for 7s and 8s. I see my experience right now as far, far away right now to be with a 9...and a 10 is something I can't see in the too near future. Maybe when I'm in my late 20s..early 30s. Just being realistic here.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, GropeDope. I think guys painfully overrate girls in most cases.

That said, I'm horny as a stud mule and can find the hotness in chicks all over the scale. I've found a lot of '5's' that have '7' attitudes, which screws up the number system even more. If all girls in a particular number class were equally easy to interact with, maybe there would be a point to the whole number-scale way of looking at things.

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So as comforting as the idea this original poster has made sounds (9s and 10s being easier to PU), I highly doubt they're easier to acquire (though I obviously can't speak from real experience). I have a friend who was friends with a 9 that wouldn't even talk to another dude unless he had model-like looks. Maybe thats why guys tend to stay away from them?
You dont have expirance so listen to someone who does. I dont overate girls i maybe see a HB10 every 5 or 6 times i go clubbing. A 9 every once in a while to.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another reason to approach sexy chicks, they will probably be easier. If she/they arent easy, well, too bad. I´m not about to go for ugly hos.

MickBat

Reaction score
The dumb hot ones are the easiest! Tell them what they want to hear, convince them you're the man they want and you've got em in your bed!

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and try going to the most exclusive clubs in your area the ones hat donbt let anything below a 8 in the ones that famouse people frequnet. The clubs i go to (im not famous i jugt got a few really hot 9-10s that i go clubbing with that get me in) then you will see a lot more 10s than yous ee at your avarge club.