HB9-10s are easier to number/kiss/f*ck close

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you try to prove you are not B_I (i.e. "I spell worse then him") the more you let us all know you are HIM.

This si my last post i jsut wanted to point out i edited that
#6 or #7 now? I lost track.

FAKE

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BackToTheMack
anyway like i said when i get back to QLD il have my digital cam and when i get a chance to use my roomates laptop il post some pics of me so you guys can shut the f**k up and im not posting photos on base. Hahahaha asif they will let cameras on base tool.

Bye this is my last post for the next 6 or so days.
Why are you here then? What are you trying to prove?? People have constantly told you that you are full of it and time and time again you fight back. No one cares about your success, everyone is looking for their own!! that is the whole purpose of this site!! You want people to praise you, that is why you are here.

Do you want people to praise you in order for you to be happy?? ok here it goes:

"OH MAN THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER!!! YOU ARE RIGHT UP THERE WITH POOK, SENOR FINGERS AND A-UNIT!!! NO NO YOU ARE BETTER THEN THEM!!, SCREW THE DJ BIBLE, PLEASE HELP US!! BE A MOD!! NO BETTER YET TELL ALLAN TO GIVE YOU HIS JOB!! YOU NEED TO BE IN CHARGE HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE CLOSEST THING TO THE REAL DON JUAN!!! SUAVE IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME!

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway this will be my last post for a while im going back today and i dont have a computer up in queensland.
anyway like i said when i get back to QLD il have my digital cam and when i get a chance to use my roomates laptop il post some pics of me

You somehow failed (conveniently, I guess) to mention that your roommate had a computer in Queensland. In fact, you said you don't have a way to post from Queensland. Explain that.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You somehow failed (conveniently, I guess) to mention that your roommate had a computer in Queensland. In fact, you said you don't have a way to post from Queensland. Explain that
Watch the Beatiful Mind.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you also said while you are currently in sydney that you had the equipment to SCAN

you could SCAN a photo

you are on holidays but you got 24/7 net access ???

what hotel is letting you do this ?

the police report where the dude with the empty shot gun gave you his empty gun cause you are like steven seagal

why not scan the police report like you promised because you have the equipment in sydney to do that and upload it to the net so we can see it

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
you also said while you are currently in sydney that you had the equipment to SCAN

you could SCAN a photo

you are on holidays but you got 24/7 net access ???

what hotel is letting you do this ?

the police report where the dude with the empty shot gun gave you his empty gun cause you are like steven seagal

why not scan the police report like you promised because you have the equipment in sydney to do that and upload it to the net so we can see it

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
check it out this is just my average booty call girl, i mean i got waaay better on line up and this one HB11.5 i think i'm gonna make her my g/f

http://static.camphreaks.com/131/10.03.2004/131_2004-10-03_22-45-00.jpg

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually Rambo, I was just extending on some else's theory that says that 110 girls would be evenly spread 10 across each number (0-10). That way, 5 girls would look worse than a 5 and 5 better than a five. therefore numbers like 7 aren't really that bad and maybe people could stop condensing any girl that they think is 'cute' in the 9 and 10 range.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow you guys have low standards...ive yet to see a 10! the most ive seen in person is maybe a 8.5 or such....higher your standards and snoob them *****es, becuase you are better than that, and it will make them cling to you also...........

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E_ze05
wow you guys have low standards...ive yet to see a 10! the most ive seen in person is maybe a 8.5 or such....higher your standards and snoob them *****es, becuase you are better than that, and it will make them cling to you also...........
i've never seen you post, BI is this one of your older not really recognized accounts?

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
I still think it's better to have high standards than most people, because think about it: if you have higher standards, you probably wouldn't be as intimidated as much about some chick you were talking to if you thought she was only a 7 while other people viewed her as a 9. You know what I mean?