HB9-10s are easier to number/kiss/f*ck close

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BackToTheMack
(im not famous i jugt got a few really hot 9-10s that i go clubbing with that get me in) then you will see a lot more 10s than yous ee at your avarge club.

What do you do? Print out the pictures of your fake internet girlfriends and then show them at the door and say, look "I know this girl"?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
haha i did think i had you Black_Italian :crackup:

but i cannot prove what you are saying is not true

so i guess i'll have to wait for you to keep copy + paste fastseduction.com info and claiming it as your own again

or wait for you to start 50 threads on the main forum giving advice but ask retorical questions

wait... you are already doing that :)

NEXT TIME GADGET........

NEXT TIME....

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
I'm with you on this one.... I'm very suspicious.

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrLuvr
What do you do? Print out the pictures of your fake internet girlfriends and then show them at the door and say, look "I know this girl"?
Is this another Black_Italian thing? we have been through this already.

1)The Admins have checked my IP and its diffrent to Black_Italians

2)I proved that i wasnt lying about being in the army. Black_Italian lied abotu everything and couldnt prove it.

So shut the f**kup with this black_italian bull****.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this another Black_Italian thing? we have been through this already.

1)The Admins have checked my IP and its diffrent to Black_Italians

2)I proved that i wasnt lying about being in the army. Black_Italian lied abotu everything and couldnt prove it.

So shut the f**kup with this black_italian bull****.
Are you aware that many computers are given a different IP, whenever they log onto the net? It all depends on your ISP, but the IP thing isn't real proof, anymore.......

I'm sorry man, but it's just really werid that you come around right after Black_Italian left, and you post with the same frequency, and give very similar advice and stories about HB 10's and such........ Anyone who is really pulling these kinda women on a regular basis should be way to busy with his life to be posting this often.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
Are you aware that many computers are given a different IP, whenever they log onto the net? It all depends on your ISP, but the IP thing isn't real proof, anymore.......

I'm sorry man, but it's just really werid that you come around right after Black_Italian left, and you post with the same frequency, and give very similar advice and stories about HB 10's and such........ Anyone who is really pulling these kinda women on a regular basis should be way to busy with his life to be posting this often.
what's funny is that Black_Italian / BackToTheMack has posted that he's on a 2 week leave from the military and is in Sydney now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually when guys leave the army barracks and go into a city, they spend every night drinking, getting laid, and living it up before they have to go back to the base. This guy on the other hand has 215 posts in 19 days and is spending his leave time making post after post (23 posts / day).

I smell something, oh ya, it's bullsh!t.

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
what's funny is that Black_Italian / BackToTheMack has posted that he's on a 2 week leave from the military and is in Sydney now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually when guys leave the army barracks and go into a city, they spend every night drinking, getting laid, and living it up before they have to go back to the base. This guy on the other hand has 215 posts in 19 days and is spending his leave time making post after post (23 posts / day).

I smell something, oh ya, it's bullsh!t.
I told you all what regiment and barracks im in that info is not accessible to the general public.

Anyway WTF do you think this is huh America? TV? A movie? NO it not it’s REAL LIFE. I finish work at 4pm like everyone else and I go home (I live of barracks). I have most weekends off that’s when I go clubbing.

I am taking these 2 weeks (that I am very lucky to have) to kick back at my parents huge house swim in their pool and be a net junkie. Have you got a f**king problem with that American movie boy?

Il tell you a story about American soldiers. In our army we have this eating utensil it’s like a spoon with a hole through it but the lips curve up so you can use it as a spoon or a type of fork we call it a F-R-E-D (f**king ridiculous eating device). 1 year ago we were training with some Americans showing them the ropes an American saw a FRED and asks:

American: What’s that?

Aussie: It’s a device we use to see how far away somebody is standing to know when you can effectively fire at them. (He is talking about the eating utensil)

American: How does it work?

Aussie: Well you hold this out at arms length in front of you and look directly through the hole at a person. When the person whole body fits perfectly in the middle of that hole he is 400 meters away.

American: Really?

Aussie: Yeh

My friend talked the American into buying it then the American went and told all his friends and we were selling our spoon/forks to Americans for $50 a piece. We got them for free hahahahaha

Americans they are so bright.

surrender83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GropeDope
A 9.5 - 10 for me would have to be someone that everyone stops what they're doing to look at. Even other HBs would stop to take a look. Think along the lines of a model. I don't think you've really seen too many of those, don't kid yourselves. They are the type of chicks that are like Lamborghinis or Phantom Rolls Royces if you wanted to compare babes to cars. You can't believe you're actually looking at one in person. They're so hot and so demanding of attention that seeing one is like looking at a movie star. That's what I think a 10 is.

The hottest b!tches you some of you guys probably regard as 9s or 10s in clubs are probably nothing higher than 8s or maybe 8.5s with push up bras and a good combination of make-up if you want to be realistic about it. I can honestly tell you that I've never gotten to personally know even a 9 my whole life up to now, unless you're counting strippers, in which case I could say then maybe 1 or 2 in that case..if you can call that getting to know someone.

So as comforting as the idea this original poster has made sounds (9s and 10s being easier to PU), I highly doubt they're easier to acquire (though I obviously can't speak from real experience). I have a friend who was friends with a 9 that wouldn't even talk to another dude unless he had model-like looks. Maybe thats why guys tend to stay away from them?

At any rate I'm shooting for 7s and 8s. I see my experience right now as far, far away right now to be with a 9...and a 10 is something I can't see in the too near future. Maybe when I'm in my late 20s..early 30s. Just being realistic here.

From your post you are just as guilty of overrating looks. Trust me there is no woman on this planet that EVERYBODY stops what they're doing to look at:rolleyes: You talk as if model chicks don't wear make up/dress up e.t.c like other women. Anyway isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? Somebod's 9-10 can easily be anothers 6-7.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told you all what regiment and barracks im in that info is not accessible to the general public.
You said you were in the 1 RAR stationed in queensland. you can find that sh!t on the Australian Army website, under 1RAR unit's website http://www.army.gov.au/1rar/index.htm just click on Unit info, and it will tell you where the unit is stationed. Anyone who is from Australia will know that QLD stands for queensland. Like I said, you're full of sh!t, but at least now you're not posting pics of girls off the net and claiming they're your exes lol, f*ckin Napoleon.

p.s. why are you calling me an American? I'm not from the States rofl

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been with 2 hb 9's.

when I was 20 she was 17!!!

haha, i guess me being older helped :)

and one of my friendss..who I got out of the LJBFs zone..but for teh most part I mostly date 7's.

why?

i dunno

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl

Anyway WTF do you think this is huh America? TV? A movie? NO it not it’s REAL LIFE. I finish work at 4pm like everyone else and I go home (I live of barracks). I have most weekends off that’s when I go clubbing.

I am taking these 2 weeks (that I am very lucky to have) to kick back at my parents huge house swim in their pool and be a net junkie. Have you got a f**king problem with that American movie boy?

Il tell you a story about American soldiers. In our army we have this eating utensil it’s like a spoon with a hole through it but the lips curve up so you can use it as a spoon or a type of fork we call it a F-R-E-D (f**king ridiculous eating device). 1 year ago we were training with some Americans showing them the ropes an American saw a FRED and asks:

American: What’s that?

Aussie: It’s a device we use to see how far away somebody is standing to know when you can effectively fire at them. (He is talking about the eating utensil)

American: How does it work?

Aussie: Well you hold this out at arms length in front of you and look directly through the hole at a person. When the person whole body fits perfectly in the middle of that hole he is 400 meters away.

American: Really?

Aussie: Yeh

My friend talked the American into buying it then the American went and told all his friends and we were selling our spoon/forks to Americans for $50 a piece. We got them for free hahahahaha

Americans they are so bright.

Hey **** you...

Your barracks information is available to the general public.

your duty station is available to the general public.

2nd 58th Inf Div Ft.Benning Georgia.

Theres where I was stationed. ****

you're drowning in bull****.

If we compiled all the bull**** you've posted you should be dead from exhauston. Now instead of playing bigger **** contest with everyone on this site, why don't you just piss off and learn somthing, instead of posing misleading and plagiarized informaton.

If people wanted to learn what not to do they'd ask their mothers.

No one is impressed by you, because we're not here to impress one another. Get a life, noone gives a **** abour your "conquests" and escapades.

Choke on a FRED

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i didnt know we had our own website hahahaha that is pretty intresting.

That is a stupid move on the armys part that way anyone can know were all our units are staioned.......

Anyway this will be my last post for a while im going back today and i dont have a computer up in queensland.

Oh and how many "conquests" have i posted about? 1-2 yeh thats right tools

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TesuqueRed
jeeezuusss fvck, dudes...will you all cool it and take it up elsewhere?

he had an interesting enough point in post #1. it calls for those with club experience (or any other type) to bounce ideas off it and see what flies. is it true? not true? something in between?

i usually don't bother with 9s and 10s as they're waaaaaay too much upkeep involved with them (i have a short attention span on certain things) and i can't be bothered offering what they want. so 9 & 10s and me have worked out a truce: i ignore them and they ignore me (gettin' to be a crank in my old age, ya know..)

someone who did bother with them (a short, nasty fat dude with balls to spare I once knew) let it drop one time that 9 & 10s are the easiest to score because all that anyone approaches them for is to get in bed. so they expect that's the way it'll go, that's all they ever knew.

they're not the best in bed, however, since all they expect to do is lay there and take it (once read an article about aging (read early 30's) hollywood trophy babes taking a course on how to give BJs since they were about to be replaced by younger models and had to, ah, improve performance--absolutely priceless article and would've been a good piece of evidence in support of that last comment.)

anyway, that was his view of it

from another angle: Ben Franklin had it when he said to date the ugly ones, because in the dark you can't tell and they're so grateful :p

and my experience? if you want a rockin good time, go for over 30 or in the 3-7 range (or both). i can't do under a 6.0 myself, but i can extrapolate enough to make that call with a fair amount of certainty

i won't say the thread got hijacked as bickering breaks out now and then (whaddya expect here, right?) but it was an interesting enough observation, and fun, too, where i think we need to get back to it -- with observations , experience and comments on point.

bytch-slap each other elsewhere for the moment :cuss: :box: :trouble:
brother. awesome post.

I consider myself a bit of a clubbing expert, but in honesty, I don't approach the 9s and 10s..
a. they are hard as hell to find.
b. 7s and 8s still look good.

but i think most importantly; the key to success is in the approach. I'm sure we all agree. now look at it mathematically.

take a club with 1000 people.
lets assume that its 400 girls 600 guys. (we know guys always outnumber girls.)

now lets say that girls who are worse then 3 don't go to clubs. -to me, to be worse then 3, you're going to be VERY obese AND/OR have missing limbs AND/OR have some disabled type things going on. -if you're any of these things guys, i mean no offence, but i've never seen any of these types of girls at clubs. the worst i've seen is a big fat cross eyed blonde girl with bad teeth, she'd get a 3.. but everyone else, a 4+

anyway, i'm going off track.

so 400 girls > 3.
lets say we've got 20 4's. 80 5's. 100 6's. 100 7's. 80 8's, 20 9's. -going by the you can't really find 10's.

now lets also assume that 50% of these 9's are taken.

this leaves us 10 9s.

you've gotto make your way through 390 other girls just to find them.
going back to a good approach being the key to success. you've got perhaps one 9 at best who you can make a good approach on. eg. she's not dancing with a group of her friends. she's not having a deep chat with a guy or another friend.

you've got much better odds with the 40 single 8s to find some that you can actually approach in a good way.

I think with a good approach, it doesn't matter if you're the 1st or the 100th guy to approach. what matters is the approach and some social proof/looks/charm.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by surrender83
From your post you are just as guilty of overrating looks. Trust me there is no woman on this planet that EVERYBODY stops what they're doing to look at:rolleyes: You talk as if model chicks don't wear make up/dress up e.t.c like other women. Anyway isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? Somebod's 9-10 can easily be anothers 6-7.
I was describing what a girl that deserves a "10" would look like by my standards. You obviously took my words for granted. I was trying to make simple comparisons to give you a better understanding of my perspective...I wasn't telling anyone THIS IS THE WAY IT IS AND THIS IS THE WAY ITS NOT. Jesus... :rolleyes:

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think a better rating system could be used.

awesome. - mega babes.
nice. - ones you sure as hell aint gonna knock back, but they don't make you're head turn when they walk past.
alright. - its the end of the night, nothings happening on the awesome/nice front. its time to settle.
foul. - you stay over there, i'll stay over here, and we'll get along just fine.

90% of the girls i get qualify for nice. 9% for alright. and 1% for... you guessed it, FOUL! :)

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
wow i didnt know we had our own website hahahaha that is pretty intresting.

That is a stupid move on the armys part that way anyone can know were all our units are staioned.......

Anyway this will be my last post for a while im going back today and i dont have a computer up in queensland.

Oh and how many "conquests" have i posted about? 1-2 yeh thats right tools
as in your own words..."righttttttt"

you're one of the reasons i'm getting tired of this place.

let me guess, you'll come back next week with a new ID? black_italian, pvssy-eater, you assh0le...get a life.

i hope you get shot in combat...better yet, i hope you get taken hostage and ass raped...then hopefully they'll cut your nuts off and force you to eat them.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man's Official Rating Scale

Rex Man's Official Rating Scale

Since everyone is talking about number scales and what's this and what's that; I decided to put in a penny.

A while ago someone here had a scale that said said a 5 looks better than 5 girls picked randomly and worse than 5 girls picked. Now to get 10 we have to count zero in this scale.

Okay now bear with me,(some of you guys are a few yards short of a touchdown). Adopting this idea a 9 would look better than 8 girls randomly picked out of ten. If you see 9 and randomly 8 other people look as good as her, she is clearly not a nine.

Still with me? Good. Using this theory, every girl you meet has 1/10 chance of being a 5, 6 etc. Therefore, if you meet a disproportianatly (I don't think I spelled that right) amount of 7's on up; you can be sure you're rating off.

Finally, 0's and 10's cannot exist in real life. a 10 would mean that she looks better than EVERYONE on Earth. As you all and I know there is ALWAYS someone better. No, shut up, ALWAYS. (And conversly, always someone uglier than a UG.)
Therefore, 0 and 10 are theoretical values that can never be achieved.

That's how I rate anyway.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Rex Man's Official Rating Scale

Originally posted by Rex Man
Using this theory, every girl you meet has 1/10 chance of being a 5, 6 etc.
Then clearly your rating system is off. By your logic, since every girl has a 1/10 chance of being a 9 (or 10 if your scale starts from 1 and not 0), then on average, every tenth girl you meet is a 9 or 10. clearly this is not the case. Hotness is a BELL CURVE (at least, the bell curve phase shifted somewhat). A few up the top, a few down the bottom, a whole lot in the middle. If the mean is 5, then the Standard Deviation would be about 2. This means that 68% of girls are between -1SD and +1SD, that is, 68% of girls are between 3 and 7. 98% of girls are between -2SD and +2SD. So, 98% of girls are between 1 and 9. So, as you can see, this model fits much better than your theory.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
haha i did think i had you Black_Italian :crackup:

but i cannot prove what you are saying is not true

so i guess i'll have to wait for you to keep copy + paste fastseduction.com info and claiming it as your own again

or wait for you to start 50 threads on the main forum giving advice but ask retorical questions

wait... you are already doing that :)

NEXT TIME GADGET........

NEXT TIME....

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
only way to catch him in the act is by doing an IP serach by pressing the "ip logged" button next to his name that any mod can do OR waiting till he slips up again, however i know that backtothemack is B-I.

He did say he'd make up a new name and troll once again, i just didn't think he'd do it that fast.

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz
only way to catch him in the act is by doing an IP serach by pressing the "ip logged" button next to his name that any mod can do OR waiting till he slips up again, however i know that backtothemack is B-I.

He did say he'd make up a new name and troll once again, i just didn't think he'd do it that fast.
Errrr how am i trolling even Gunwitch agrees with me on this. I was talkign to him about this subject not 4 days ago.

THE MODS HAVE IP CHECKED ME TWO TIMES.

You guys should stop b*tching like women. What does the word paranoid mean to you? I would say RawBlood seems more like BI than me.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And he's already posted again.