Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB8 coming over to watch movie

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
I think everyone knew this was going nowhere including me, and at first i suggested he get out like everyone else. I admit I tend to be a bit more positive and love a challenge more than most guys on this forum, but i changed my mind about pyros giving up because I think it was important for pyros to gain more experience and learn and grow as a man. To do this, he has to make mistakes in order to learn from them. And if that meant chasing this girl in order to apply new tactics, then so be it.

If you're chasing a girl and applying the same useless tactics over and over again, then it's time to cut and run.

But I wanted pyros to go back in there and get this girl armed with a fresh arsenal of new weaponry, consisting of confidence, charm, humor, patience, and an understanding of the importance of seeing several girls at once and always remaining positive. I also wanted him to develop a mindset where he's not afraid to take a risk, and where he gets used to rejection and doesn't allow this to bother him.
That is all fine and dandy, if the girl had any interest in the OP whatsoever, and if the OP and the girl actually liked being around each other, which they didn't. As I said days ago, they were each in it to win it (one by controlling the other, one to get laid and show he was not an AFC) not to try and build a relationship.

I admire your persistence Brad. But.....There was nothing to learn here imo.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one replied to my three previous comments/questions 1,2,3.

The only thing I learnt is that for future similar situations, I should not call the girl out in the begining so I get to bang her.
And never show any anger or have an argument in the begining, if I dont like what she does I just briefly say and change my actions (ie I arrive late too).

So many ppl say this girl had very low interest, but, she asked me out the third time, and she made out with me the second time. She fell asleep the fourth date, so she wanted to make it up to me, so she did a dessert and she should have given me a massage, but since the date started wrong I did not even ask for the massage afterwards.

P.S.
isnt she a *****?
last two times, I text her, she replies, I joke and aske her second question...she ignores me.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, this ***** just texted me replying to the text I sent her yesterday...and it is now 0:40 am friday night..

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, stop. Its unhealthy man, your turning into a stalkerish, AFC chump. Its ok, let go, its going to hurt, but pain is a mans lot in life.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so freakin what if she's not responding to a text right away.

you gotta learn to not give a $hit.

ask yourself this.....what's my hurry?

exactly. there isn't one.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Brad dude.

This chick texted me basically saying:

'That chinese restaurant sounds cool I'd love to go! (replying to my previous text)
Im finally moving tomorrow, ive found a nice flat :)
my dancing lessons are going slooooow...`'

Comments?
Thx.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Brad.

I texted her as you suggested and she replied:

'hey I'd love to go but Im not sure yet if I can cause Im moving out today'
I have no idea how shes gonna carry all her stuff from one place to another cause she does not have a car. But I guess she has enough male friends to help her with that.

do i tell her that I can help her moving out her stuff if she gives me that massage she did not last time? and then we go out?

P.S.
she just told me that her new male room mate is going to help her carry some of the stuff, and for the rest she'll see how she does it.

Last edited:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Hi Brad.

I texted her as you suggested and she replied:

'hey I'd love to go but Im not sure yet if I can cause Im moving out today'
I have no idea how shes gonna carry all her stuff from one place to another cause she does not have a car. But I guess she has enough male friends to help her with that.

do i tell her that I can help her moving out her stuff if she gives me that massage she did not last time? and then we go out?

P.S.
she just told me that her new male room mate is going to help her carry some of the stuff, and for the rest she'll see how she does it.
\
For the love of all that is holy, would YOU STOP LISTENING TO BRAD (no offense) and STOP TALKING TO THIS GIRL UNLESS SHE COMES OVER BUCK NAKED AND RAPES YOU!

What does it take for you to let go???

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

I texted her what I wrote above and she replied that she cant tonight, and asked me:' do you wanna go dancing tomorrow night, can you?'

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... lemme guess how this is going to play out...

You'll say "yes" to the dancing invitation. At this point, one of two things will happen: she'll either cancel at the last minute OR keep her promise and show up.

If she shows up, one of two things will happen: she'll either show up with (or mention earlier in the day that she's bringing her) male roommate, or she'll show up alone.

If she shows up with the male roommate, it's a WRAP. If she shows up by herself, she'll dance with him at the club while flirting with other guys.

Once the night is over, she'll either (a) want to go back home by herself, or (b) back to your place 'cause she's too drunk to drive herself home. If option (a) happens, it's a WRAP. If option (b) happens, you'll take her back to your place.

If she gets back to your place, one of two things will happen: she will (a) want to sleep on your couch, or (b) want to pass out in your bed. If she chooses option (a), it's a WRAP. If she chooses option (b) she'll probably still be too drunk to do anything, or she'll just want to cuddle and talk or just lie there. Either way, it's a WRAP.

In short: regardless of what path you choose, grasshopper, it's a WRAP. But by all means, go through with it anyway - this thread has been VERY entertaining thus far!

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

I guess someone here understood it wrong. She's never shown up with a male friend when meeting me.

One time, after the last fail date, she said that she was going to a club with a guy friend and that I should join them, which I did not.

I get the feeling that she just wants me so she learns how to dance salsa.
Counting tomorrow, we've been to salsa clubs in 4 out of 6 dates. Everytime she has just danced with me, while Ive danced with some female friends of mine, and with one female friend of hers. She has not flirted with anyone in my presence.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Hi.

I guess someone here understood it wrong. She's never shown up with a male friend when meeting me.

One time, after the last fail date, she said that she was going to a club with a guy friend and that I should join them, which I did not.

I get the feeling that she just wants me so she learns how to dance salsa.
Counting tomorrow, we've been to salsa clubs in 4 out of 6 dates. Everytime she has just danced with me, while Ive danced with some female friends of mine, and with one female friend of hers. She has not flirted with anyone in my presence.
You are hopeless. Stop making excuses for her. Kick her to the curb. Start dating multiple girls. And by all means DO NOT ARGUE WITH THEM.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
cordon stop making such a big deal live a little! Why is everything always about getting laid? pyros needs to learn how to be suave and just go out and have fun with girls, come on this'll be fun i promise..

- you don't care if girls flake,
- you expect girls to flake and act like this. That's how the game is played. .
This is where you and I differ. When I was in the dating game, if I ran across girls like the one OP is trying to get with, or if we did date and we got along as badly as these two do? I had one simple solution. I stopped dating them. There are a million girls out there who you do not have to deal with who act like this, and that you actually get along with.

This thing that OP is involved with is, as I have now stated 4 times, just a game between these two to see who will win. Nothing constructive can come of this.

Stop wasting time on people that don't deserve it, or that you just don't get along with.

Last post for me in this thread. Like beating my head against the wall.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd totally drop this chick fast (awhile ago actually, by this behavior)

but if a learning experience can be had...I say go for it.

I did this once before when I didn't know any better and learned a helluva lot from the experience.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

So yesterday I texted this girl to arrange a date. She texted me back and we met at 22h.
She was pretty tired (she says because she's moving out, but also because she's been going out with her friends too)
so she yawned like 5 times during the night. I joked about it (what else could I do right?) We were going to dance but she suggested that since she was so tired she would rather go to a middle age fair that was in the city. We did, we ate a bit, we talked etc.
Then since she was so tired I suggested I better drive her home but she said that she wanted to dance just a little, so we went to a salsa club.
There I bumped into some of my friends and I introduced them to her.
We danced but I dont know if it was because she was tired, but the dancing was...so so, sometimes fun, sometimes just....ok.

I was feeling a bit constrained/upset; I thought about making out with her several times but since I was not having so much fun I just passed.
Then I drove her home and helped her with two suitcases she brought (cause she moved from one flat to another and she asked me if I minded helping her finish the moving).
She kind of suggested that we could go to roller blade some other day, and she said that next weekend she works but that she probably would like to go dancing again.

In the end, even though shes preeeeeetty hot, I did not feel like kissing her, so she gave me a hugh, and said that we should talk some other day.

I dont know, the first four dates went good (I had a nice time, so did she), fifth date total fail, and this time just so-so/ok.
I guess I did not feel like kissing her or anything because I did most of the talk, she yawned like seven times and it felt like she went out with me either to practise her salsa or just because she did not have any other thing to do.

Now, if she sugggest to go to/see anything besides salsa dancing I will agree, but I think Im not going to dance with her anymore because we've been 5 times already.

Comments?

P.S.
this girl is pretty weird. She's done coach surfing several times on her own. She's been living in Morroco for six months alone. She's came to my country without knowing anybody, and now she said she's going to Thailand with a male friend of her, that, her words:
'is a good guy friend, perfect to travel with'

and she does not feel any attachment to her home. And she's very intelligent.

Last edited:

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Hi.

So yesterday I texted this girl to arrange a date. She texted me back and we met at 22h.
She was pretty tired (she says because she's moving out, but also because she's been going out with her friends too)
so she yawned like 5 times during the night. I joked about it (what else could I do right?) We were going to dance but she suggested that since she was so tired she would rather go to a middle age fair that was in the city. We did, we ate a bit, we talked etc.
Then since she was so tired I suggested I better drive her home but she said that she wanted to dance just a little, so we went to a salsa club.
There I bumped into some of my friends and I introduced them to her.
We danced but I dont know if it was because she was tired, but the dancing was...so so, sometimes fun, sometimes just....ok.

I was feeling a bit constrained/upset; I thought about making out with her several times but since I was not having so much fun I just passed.
Then I drove her home and helped her with two suitcases she brought (cause she moved from one flat to another and she asked me if I minded helping her finish the moving).
She kind of suggested that we could go to roller blade some other day, and she said that next weekend she works but that she probably would like to go dancing again.

In the end, even though shes preeeeeetty hot, I did not feel like kissing her, so she gave me a hugh, and said that we should talk some other day.

I dont know, the first four dates went good (I had a nice time, so did she), fifth date total fail, and this time just so-so/ok.
I guess I did not feel like kissing her or anything because I did most of the talk, she yawned like seven times and it felt like she went out with me either to practise her salsa or just because she did not have any other thing to do.

Now, if she sugggest to go to/see anything besides salsa dancing I will agree, but I think Im not going to dance with her anymore because we've been 5 times already.

Comments?

P.S.
this girl is pretty weird. She's done coach surfing several times on her own. She's been living in Morroco for six months alone. She's came to my country without knowing anybody, and now she said she's going to Thailand with a male friend of her, that, her words:
'is a good guy friend, perfect to travel with'

and she does not feel any attachment to her home. And she's very intelligent.

Ma mama ooo maumau mama oo mau mau mau
Ma mama ooo maumau mama oo mau mau mau
what that you say, everybodys heard?
That what, the Bird is the word.

THE BIRD BIRD BIRD, The BIRD is the word

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pyros, you have the thickest head ever. Are you even listening to us here? We're trying to help you out but it's the same god damn field reports every time