Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB7 Match chick posted on FB flowers from another guy. Another loss for me.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So you didn't try then. Try it out and see if it works, there is nothing to lose. I think most asian women are desperately looking for white men so you are more likely to find someone from that lot who would be willing to travel 100 miles. If that works for you then it would prove the JBW race-pill theory is correct and would discredit any white person on here who claims they are an incel or has trouble finding a woman.
What is the JWB race pill? I find like I said skinny Korean and Japanese girls to be sexy. Like the Moranbong girls for example I find sexy to the extreme. I would make them 3 hole wonders the first time banging them lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the JWB race pill? I find like I said skinny Korean and Japanese girls to be sexy. Like the Moranbong girls for example I find sexy to the extreme. I would make them 3 hole wonders the first time banging them lol.
What do you think it means? Do you have access to google? Did you type that in the google search bar? Did you send some messages to some asian girls already? If not, get off this site and send messages or initiate with 10 asian girls in Tampa. Do this now.