Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB7.5 41 yr old MILF quickly gives me her number and that.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, an update on that former state trooper. I reached out yet again to her, a week after I talked to her about what went on and why she went off on me. Anyway, she was more pleasant and calmer this time. She said she would prefer to be friends and seemed somewhat open to hanging out again but she said friends. I mean, I was reaching out yet again in desperation hoping to salvage something.

If she is indeed open to being just friends and I talk her into meeting again do you see it's possible to get a FWB thing with her? Do you think it's worth hanging around with a woman if she only wants to be friends or do you consider that a waste of time and money and instead focus on someone else?
Biggoal, You are done with her.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, an update on that former state trooper. I reached out yet again to her, a week after I talked to her about what went on and why she went off on me. Anyway, she was more pleasant and calmer this time. She said she would prefer to be friends and seemed somewhat open to hanging out again but she said friends. I mean, I was reaching out yet again in desperation hoping to salvage something.

If she is indeed open to being just friends and I talk her into meeting again do you see it's possible to get a FWB thing with her? Do you think it's worth hanging around with a woman if she only wants to be friends or do you consider that a waste of time and money and instead focus on someone else?
Look biggoal, you can give it try. Think about it. She picked up the phone call after a week. You can ask her out, but if a woman tells me she just wants to be friends, then, it is over.

Some women will chant "friends first, friends first" but that only means that they want to know you first. A woman who is interested in you will never refer or call you as you are "my friend" or will introduce you to others as "this is biggoal, my friend".....

One thing is being indirect and chant "friends first" when she is asked by someone other than you, and another thing is to call you "you are my friend.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, I was reaching out yet again in desperation hoping to salvage something.
Lol! ...and they say post-wall women don't get as much validation or attention. We are doomed. Thanks for fixing things up for the rest of us lot. No wonder why women are so pedistalized like goddesses rather than human beings.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, back to what this thread originally was for. I really think she did have a family issue coming up like she claimed. I say that because she still texts me. I checked up briefly to see how things were going yesterday and she said she's hanging in there and she says I'm a sweatheart. Then this morning she sent a smiley face to me. Then tonight after I got home from my part time night job she sent me a selfie of herself while I was eating dinner. She likes to send pics.

I mean, obviously there is interest on her end if she's sending me selfies unsolicited without me asking out of the blue like she did again tonight. So I really think she is having a serious family issue then and she's trying to keep me interested in her. Obviously she'd ghost me if she wasn't interested in me. I'm not bugging her though. In a few days I'll check in with her. I'm guessing it's a death in the family or serious illness with one of her parents in AL where she's from. Oh and she turned 42 last week.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mirror her and nothing more until she starts escalating

emoji for emoji
selfie for selfie

"you are a sweetheart" - "thanks"

In a few days I'll check in with her.
why?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
mirror her and nothing more until she starts escalating

emoji for emoji
selfie for selfie

"you are a sweetheart" - "thanks"

why?
She likes emojis. I notice some women really GIFS and emojis. Yea, the cute selfie the other day she sent me that night after I sent her a cute good morning Gif.

She like sending selfies and that. What would be the purpose of sending selfies a lot? She just seeking validation?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She like sending selfies and that. What would be the purpose of sending selfies a lot? She just seeking validation?
no, but it does depend on how you are reacting... its a test, of sorts

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
no, but it does depend on how you are reacting... its a test, of sorts
Yea. Usually I compliment her. I mean, not perved out over the top but I compliment here like she had a nice smile in one, and the other I said she looked lovely and can't wait to hangout. I mean hints to tell her I think she's pretty but not that I'm a pervert going for all looks.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next selfie she sends, read it (WhatsApp?) and dont respond.
You need to put the impetus on her.

her: "you stopped responding"
you: "you just keep sending selfies"
you:"if you want to meet, let me know... its your choice, right?"