“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HB7.5 41 yr old MILF quickly gives me her number and that.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Oh, an update on that former state trooper. I reached out yet again to her, a week after I talked to her about what went on and why she went off on me. Anyway, she was more pleasant and calmer this time. She said she would prefer to be friends and seemed somewhat open to hanging out again but she said friends. I mean, I was reaching out yet again in desperation hoping to salvage something.

If she is indeed open to being just friends and I talk her into meeting again do you see it's possible to get a FWB thing with her? Do you think it's worth hanging around with a woman if she only wants to be friends or do you consider that a waste of time and money and instead focus on someone else?
Biggoal, You are done with her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Oh, an update on that former state trooper. I reached out yet again to her, a week after I talked to her about what went on and why she went off on me. Anyway, she was more pleasant and calmer this time. She said she would prefer to be friends and seemed somewhat open to hanging out again but she said friends. I mean, I was reaching out yet again in desperation hoping to salvage something.

If she is indeed open to being just friends and I talk her into meeting again do you see it's possible to get a FWB thing with her? Do you think it's worth hanging around with a woman if she only wants to be friends or do you consider that a waste of time and money and instead focus on someone else?
Look biggoal, you can give it try. Think about it. She picked up the phone call after a week. You can ask her out, but if a woman tells me she just wants to be friends, then, it is over.

Some women will chant "friends first, friends first" but that only means that they want to know you first. A woman who is interested in you will never refer or call you as you are "my friend" or will introduce you to others as "this is biggoal, my friend".....

One thing is being indirect and chant "friends first" when she is asked by someone other than you, and another thing is to call you "you are my friend.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I mean, I was reaching out yet again in desperation hoping to salvage something.
Lol! ...and they say post-wall women don't get as much validation or attention. We are doomed. Thanks for fixing things up for the rest of us lot. No wonder why women are so pedistalized like goddesses rather than human beings.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Anyway, back to what this thread originally was for. I really think she did have a family issue coming up like she claimed. I say that because she still texts me. I checked up briefly to see how things were going yesterday and she said she's hanging in there and she says I'm a sweatheart. Then this morning she sent a smiley face to me. Then tonight after I got home from my part time night job she sent me a selfie of herself while I was eating dinner. She likes to send pics.

I mean, obviously there is interest on her end if she's sending me selfies unsolicited without me asking out of the blue like she did again tonight. So I really think she is having a serious family issue then and she's trying to keep me interested in her. Obviously she'd ghost me if she wasn't interested in me. I'm not bugging her though. In a few days I'll check in with her. I'm guessing it's a death in the family or serious illness with one of her parents in AL where she's from. Oh and she turned 42 last week.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
mirror her and nothing more until she starts escalating

emoji for emoji
selfie for selfie

"you are a sweetheart" - "thanks"

In a few days I'll check in with her.
why?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
mirror her and nothing more until she starts escalating

emoji for emoji
selfie for selfie

"you are a sweetheart" - "thanks"


why?
She likes emojis. I notice some women really GIFS and emojis. Yea, the cute selfie the other day she sent me that night after I sent her a cute good morning Gif.

She like sending selfies and that. What would be the purpose of sending selfies a lot? She just seeking validation?
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
She like sending selfies and that. What would be the purpose of sending selfies a lot? She just seeking validation?
no, but it does depend on how you are reacting... its a test, of sorts
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
no, but it does depend on how you are reacting... its a test, of sorts
Yea. Usually I compliment her. I mean, not perved out over the top but I compliment here like she had a nice smile in one, and the other I said she looked lovely and can't wait to hangout. I mean hints to tell her I think she's pretty but not that I'm a pervert going for all looks.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
next selfie she sends, read it (WhatsApp?) and dont respond.
You need to put the impetus on her.

her: "you stopped responding"
you: "you just keep sending selfies"
you:"if you want to meet, let me know... its your choice, right?"
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top