HB 9 keeps mentioning "how she can't stay out late"...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, she's making fun of you, and she's not into you. But because she knows you dig her, she wants you as an orbiter that night, just in case her ego is not as high as expected.

In other words, JUST DONT REPLY TO HER AND IGNORE HER FOREVER, unless you want to waste your time and feel like a loser after that.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I had some unexpected stuff pop up with my graduation and I really need to take care of that right now I'm going to have to cancel tonight I'm so sorry"
I thought this message was funny... she hates to be the bearer of bad news

The bad news that she is solely responsible for. Yep, just passing the message along. Don't kill the messenger guys

10/10 word choice

But yeah based on her last message she's either trying to hook you up with her gay cousin or she is pretty immature

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

So this is funny. 18 days later this girl texts me this.

Her: Hey, were you on west last night?

Me: Yes it was so crazy, how did you know?

Her: I think I saw you last night. We are retracing our steps from last night.

Me: I was at concrete cowboy, the ranch, and of course Kung Fu.

Her: LOL we were at the ranch and kung fu too I think I saw you at the ranch. I can't remember what color shirt. :)

Me: Maybe we should see each other on purpose sometime.

Her: Lol maybe so. Just let me know when.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 I wouldnt have suggested to get together after what she did the previous time. You look too over-eager which is a turn off.
2 You can ask her out again and this would be her final opportunity, or you can just forget about her unless she shows active interest in meeting up with you. (ie, she suggests to meet, she asks you out, she texts you a lot, etc).

I would forget about her unless she contacts you an shows WAY MORE INTEREST, because in my experience, when a girl acts this way it leads nowhere.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

So this is funny. 18 days later this girl texts me this.

Her: Hey, were you on west last night?

Me: Yes it was so crazy, how did you know?

Her: I think I saw you last night. We are retracing our steps from last night.

Me: I was at concrete cowboy, the ranch, and of course Kung Fu.

Her: LOL we were at the ranch and kung fu too I think I saw you at the ranch. I can't remember what color shirt. :)

Me: Maybe we should see each other on purpose sometime.

Her: Lol maybe so. Just let me know when.
Damn bro I am so jealous of you Austin is amazing. The women there are just ... Perfect. Cute and not all that stuck up compared to California women.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time. She has to bring up rescheduling, not you. Even if you do right and make a date here, she will flake because she can.