Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 9 keeps mentioning "how she can't stay out late"...

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I scored a date with a hb9 I met at a bar Saturday. We have been texting back and forth on and off since Saturday. I am pretty nervous since this is a date with a high quality girl hb9 graduating with criminal justice degree and forensic psych degree and have mostly been dating low quality slags. However, I will be fine once things start going.

However she sent these texts:

"Wednesday? Okay just as long as I'm not out too late :) I am not a morning person so I need my sleep"

and when I reminded her about the date after several messages she said

" okay sounds good I can't be out late though lol I'm an old lady when it comes to bedtime":)

Does this constant reminder show low interest and a trump card to bail out/cut things short?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe she has another guy she talks to every night and doesn't want to jeopardize that by staying out late and not talking with him. Or, she prefers to go to bed early. Some people need lots of sleep. Who knows. Its beyond your control, so no need to worry yourself. Treat her just like all these other slags.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe she has another guy she talks to every night and doesn't want to jeopardize that by staying out late and not talking with him. Or, she prefers to go to bed early. Some people need lots of sleep. Who knows. Its beyond your control, so no need to worry yourself. Treat her just like all these other slags.
It could be this however if I were in OP's shoes, I'd be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt because as he says she's graduating with a couple of decent degrees. It could be she simply hates waking up late in the morning and/or she's trying to make sure her schedule stays like that so that when she lands a decent 8-5 job she isn't killing herself trying to make the time adjustment from party mode to professional work mode.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you nervous about? She should be qualifying to your standards of what makes a girl dateable. If all she's got going on is her looks I'd move along. If she says her hobbies, are partying, reading, and Netflix, UFfda watchout.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is really hot and in this case she's a 9 i would put up with this for a date and see how it goes. But already telling you she can't be out late is definitely a bit of a buzz kill and signs of lukewarm interest. I'd escalate for sure on the date and move on if she's not reciprocating major interest.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. My experience tells me it's a potential kiss of death for the date. A built in opportunity for the brush off. There used to be the thought that if a man said that, it meant he wasn't into her, as no man would trade sleep for banging the girl of his dreams. It was hilariously dealt with on Seinfeld. Now that there is more of a blend of the gender sexual roles, it could mean that she's leaving a foot in the door in case it goes south.
Do the date anyway and see how it goes or if she uses the excuse to cut the date short. Can't hurt, especially when the prize is better than what you normally gamble on

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to date and have fun, i would not worry too much about it.
treat her like any other wh0re out there, no special treatment. just because she is a HB9 doesnt mean she deserves special handling.

You drive a ford just like you drive a porsche mate, they are both cars.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she did tell me she works from 8-5 daily very early on. Thanks for the tips I won't put her on a pedestal and be my charming self.

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with an HB 9.5 and she did roughly the same thing for our first date, said she has under a time constraint. We went out and she had a blast, I offered to drop her off as her time limit was approaching in the middle of her having a blast with me and she was like "oh don't worry about it... ummm err that thing cleared up" and ended up staying with me a lot longer. Point of the story is that they sometimes use it as a built in excuse so that they can bail on a date going poorly. It's nothing personal and it won't matter when shes in the moment and having a blast. Don't take what a woman says, especially any sort of rules or restrictions too seriously.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dates is at a lounge at 745 so I guess that is a little late, I guess maybe I'm over thinking. Thanks guys big helps all around.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Staying out late means getting drunk, which means getting fvcked. She's probably trying to tell you that she won't put out on the first date.
Bingo Bango

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went and got a haircut, got my shirt pressed, took a shower and shaved. Right about to call a cab and I get this verbatim:

"Hey I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I had some unexpected stuff pop up with my graduation and I really need to take care of that right now I'm going to have to cancel tonight I'm so sorry"

Damn man.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things just don't pop up, shes full of shiit!

Tell her you're already on your way and that you spent your hard earned money on a cab, just to see what her response is..

Sounds like she found a better option

Btw, no rescheduling from her coupled with her previous need to get back earlier tells you all you need to know. She's chomping on another diick.

Btw, what city are you in?

Last edited:

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw mistakes from the beginning why engaging so much on text first ? ...dont answer anything or just text "ok".. If no counteroffer soon..ciao..ciao

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted her number, messages, and old calls. Agreed disrespectful and I will take the loss.

Although I was pissed I decided to take the high road and said,

"Thanks for the heads up, hope you get everything done, have a nice graduation."

Yeah kind of a puss response, but like I said I will just let this one go and take the L

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Thanks for the heads up, hope you get everything done, have a nice graduation."

I don't think that is a puss response. I would have said the same thing. Getting mad is pointless and self-defeating. I have fvcked more than one girl who flaked on me the first night. Act like you barely notice - if you had a hotter girl waiting for you as an alternative that is exactly how you would conduct yourself.