So even looks wise an HB9 would would stay away from if she has even just one kid??Eventually you will learn. You have a lot to learn about ladies. Again, you will continue to make these same rookie mistakes until you fix yourself.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
So even looks wise an HB9 would would stay away from if she has even just one kid??Eventually you will learn. You have a lot to learn about ladies. Again, you will continue to make these same rookie mistakes until you fix yourself.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Sounds like a hot mess, and you wouldn't be able to handle the fallout. Takes time to learn and master not giving a fvck. Expect many sh!t tests and stress to keep her entertained. I've walked from hot ladies before. I've posted pics here last year. Regretfully, she found the post, so no more picks of the ladies.So even looks wise an HB9 would would stay away from if she has even just one kid??
I have an alpha in his 50s where I work. He's married now of course but he said when he was in his 30s and even when he was in his 20s he'd walk out on dates if they were disrespectful or snobs and said he won't put up with it no matter how hot they were. is he correct. I mean if a girl is a snob but uber hot just ignore her attitude and fvk her.Sounds like a hot mess, and you wouldn't be able to handle the fallout. Takes time to learn and master not giving a fvck. Expect many sh!t tests and stress to keep her entertained. I've walked from hot ladies before. I've posted pics here last year. Regretfully, she found the post, so no more picks of the ladies.
Anyways, single mom or not, have you had sex, or even a kiss from any of them in the last month? No. So, you are obviously either giving off the wrong vibe or just becoming an orbiter to them. From what I can see, you've met one, and orbiting the others. Either way, you are failing with your current setup. This has been told to you since you joined SS in July. It seems you've not learned anything since coming here.
Any dude with self-respect would. And yes, I have.I have an alpha in his 50s where I work. He's married now of course but he said when he was in his 30s and even when he was in his 20s he'd walk out on dates if they were disrespectful or snobs and said he won't put up with it no matter how hot they were. is he correct. I mean if a girl is a snob but uber hot just ignore her attitude and fvk her.
Would you walk out on a high end HB and ditch them on a date if they were stuck up?
B mate,Anyway, I went out with that HB 7 tonight at a small seafood place by the water. The lady is a solid HB7. Not no super hottie but very cute, and she's 4 years older than me.
Very nice woman and we had dinner and talked for about 2 hours despite getting but up by bugs. She seemed pretty mature for her age too. Anyway just general chit chat and a bit of flirting I did with her.
She commented when we met tonight how young I look though just like she did on the app and texting. Thought I looked more like mid 20s. I mean that's a good thing, BUT I think with these 40 year old women they prefer someone their age or a couple years older.
I did take a note a couple times like she said "next time I'll take you out to visit so so" Island she works on at the restaurant and show me around. And I joked with her a bit about that too. Anyway, she commented about not meeting a lot of decent guys down here and lack of younger people and overall running into nerds, pervs etc. trying to use POF and facebook dating and joked how I've been the better date so far. She said she's looking for friends first before getting into a relationship and see where it leads from there. I see that as sounding legit but it worried me based on how she described other guys and that. So I tamed my game down a bit and backed off on the flirting a tad.
I only drank 2 beers since I had to drive 25 miles. She made the comment if I could drive home okay. She's a former state trooper btw. She lived just 10 minutes away. Maybe I should have drank more LOL and said I needed some time to recover. Maybe she would have taken me to her place!
Anyway, 2 hours date. I hugged her afterwards. The way she stood there and hugged me the way she had her cheek turned she wanted me to give her a peck on the side, BUT then I remember she said she likes to take things slow and just be friends and maybe that would been too much and an instant turn off.
Overall okay date I think since it lasted two hours. The only thing I wonder about is if I look too young and boyish for her and if she was friend zoning me because she said she has very few friends around here.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I don't care how hotter or if top form SMV 18-23. Any disrespect, i next on sight.I have an alpha in his 50s where I work. He's married now of course but he said when he was in his 30s and even when he was in his 20s he'd walk out on dates if they were disrespectful or snobs and said he won't put up with it no matter how hot they were. is he correct. I mean if a girl is a snob but uber hot just ignore her attitude and fvk her.
Would you walk out on a high end HB and ditch them on a date if they were stuck up?