Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 7 date lasted 2 hours, went well tonight. Was I friend zoned?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first date with my fiance was at the zoo. We met halfway and we had a great time.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You spend too much time speculating and second-guessing. It tends to make you spin your wheels.

The only way to gain discernment as to what is really going on with women is to act and find our through experience. Speculation can only go so far.

If it's not a big deal to you, then go ahead and drive up. This is your time for figuring this stuff out. As you know, none of this is life or death. I would consider it a game and a learning process.

Advice here on SoSuave can only serve you to a degree too. There's way too much speculation going on, to a degree where it's not serving you. Can you make a date with her to meet halfway on a weekend where the dad has the kids?

If she is not willing to meet halfway, I would consider that the "female entitlement syndrome" and wouldn't want to meet her, but you might not mind driving way up there.

At any rate, I would avoid dinner dates. They are the worst way to meet women. I would find a daytime activity and do that. It's low pressure and it is different from the same old dates she's always gone on while not married.
Where did this female entitlement syndrome come from? That's the first time I heard that phrase used. You don't want to be in a relationship with an entitled female? I knew a guy once who went on a first date and they went to the mall after their drink and the girl basically demanded him to buy her a pair of shoes she liked at the mall. So he ended up ditching her at the mall and she had to find her own way back.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said in this area it's freaking mostly old people. When you see people my age they're usually married.

I did come across a local singles group on facebook and they also have a website too where they list their events. So I looked at the event photos and it's the same people at each event. Most of them were over 45, most were awkward looking slobs for men, only a few women but only one was attractive, others were fat or old and looked like trash. It looks like it's only a group of about 20 singles and bottom of the barrel. Like me for example would stick out like a sore thumb in it. heck, I'd be embarrassed going into a public place hanging around them if I did see a single woman alone.

Some also suggest Asian women if I can't find decent women in the area. I'm not racist and I find Japanese and Korean women to be very attractive looking. I would go out with one and have no problem with it. I mean, many of them are in better shape than American women anyway because they eat better. Problem is I hardly EVER see Asian women in this area of FL. I see some short Chinese ones who run Chinese restaurants, nail salons, but regular Asian women like what is described on here don't exist. I see more of them in Tampa and Miami though. Like in St. Louis where I'm from we had more hot Asian women as I described. OLD Asian women are literally non existent for miles and as I said I hardly have ever seen one in public in this region of FL.

What about those stupid Match.com events? I hear they're a train wreck and corny stuff like bowling. On another forum a guy went to it and said only 8 people showed up. 5 men and 3 women. The men were low end, nerdy and didn't talk a lot and the two women were ugly. He said there was a hot Asian chick though but was very shy and sat and kept to herself yet he didn't talk to her a lot. How stupid. I'm thinking to myself a shy hot Asian, no one paying attention to her and she's shy and not talking. I would be all over that.
Okay, so you are a geographic incel then...geo-incel...geocel...there a new term just for you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Okay, so you are a geographic incel then...geo-incel...geocel...there a new term just for you.
No, he's a standard incel, but with an entitlement issue. Possibly a dude on the spectrum or aspergers. No disrespect, but these could be the reason why he breaks down things to minute details which most dudes wouldn't. Another member, female, already confirmed where he lives. It's not what he says.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No, he's a standard incel, but with an entitlement issue. Possibly a dude on the spectrum or aspergers. No disrespect, but these could be the reason why he breaks down things to minute details which most dudes wouldn't. Another member, female, already confirmed where he lives. It's not what he says.
The average median age in my county is 56 years of age. Tampas county is 37. If you dont see a demographics problem there I dunno what is.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The average median age in my county is 56 years of age. Tampas county is 37. If you dont see a demographics problem there I dunno what is.
Your demos are below.

If you do not like the area, then move. This has been told to you multiple times. Need to pic your poison. Tampa is not a county. It's a city located in Hillsborough County. Average age is actually 67, not 56 in Punta Gorda.

Tampa facts:

Punta Gorda facts:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Your demos are below.

If you do not like the area, then move. This has been told to you multiple times. Need to pic your poison. Tampa is not a county. It's a city located in Hillsborough County. Average age is actually 67, not 56 in Punta Gorda.

Tampa facts:

Punta Gorda facts:

I mean Hillsborough county a lot younger. And wow the city limits of punta gorda I had no idea it was 67. Thats worse than I thought

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I mean Hillsborough county a lot younger. And wow the city limits of punta gorda I had no idea it was 67. Thats worse than I thought
Move dude. You are your own worst enemy. And stop fvcking with OLD and single mothers. You don't listen. That is your biggest problem. Jesus H. Christ. Ask Aaron Clary his opinion. I will bet you he'll give you the same advice. Tell him Rick referred you. He'll give you a discount (depending on his mood).

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The name of the city is Punta Gorda? Gorda means "fat woman" in Brazil :rofl::rofl::rofl:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So fvcking bad
We exchanged a couple more messages after that. She is out of town for awhile so no reason to keep bugging her constantly but she sounds interested in meeting she told me when she gets back.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The name of the city is Punta Gorda? Gorda means "fat woman" in Brazil :rofl::rofl::rofl:
fvck!! I never catch a break! Funny though but here in FL the people are heffers. I've never seen so many fat bodies. Up in MO I didn't see nearly as many fat people, especially women as I do down here. It's gross.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Move dude. You are your own worst enemy. And stop fvcking with OLD and single mothers. You don't listen. That is your biggest problem. Jesus H. Christ. Ask Aaron Clary his opinion. I will bet you he'll give you the same advice. Tell him Rick referred you. He'll give you a discount (depending on his mood).
What's wrong with single moms? If you're going for single women in their mid 30s they will probably have a kid.

So does my county sound like hell to you for single men under 50? County age is 56 and the city I live in is 66? Would you move if you were stuck in that situation? Would you recommend moving to the Tampa metro area if you could?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What's wrong with single moms? If you're going for single women in their mid 30s they will probably have a kid.

So does my county sound like hell to you for single men under 50? County age is 56 and the city I live in is 66? Would you move if you were stuck in that situation? Would you recommend moving to the Tampa metro area if you could?
You will always come dead last. Yes, move to Tampa or any place with lots of single ladies. Many single ladies in their 30's around here do not have kids, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You will always come dead last. Yes, move to Tampa or any place with lots of single ladies. Many single ladies in their 30's around here do not have kids, so I have no idea what you are talking about.
Why does FL have so many single moms? I see them all around here. I have to wonder if they live pretty well. Like at the grocery store I see them with all the WIC stuff and that and wearing nice clothes. The last 3 dates I had the women had no kids.

I have two single moms on my street just a few houses down. One doesn't work, the other is an HB8.5 MILF but she's probably around 43, just too old for me but is smoking hot otherwise. She doesn't have a boyfriend from what I know of as well.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Why does FL have so many single moms? I see them all around here. I have to wonder if they live pretty well. Like at the grocery store I see them with all the WIC stuff and that and wearing nice clothes. The last 3 dates I had the women had no kids.

I have two single moms on my street just a few houses down. One doesn't work, the other is an HB8.5 MILF but she's probably around 43, just too old for me but is smoking hot otherwise. She doesn't have a boyfriend from what I know of as well.
That's what you have to learn. A single mom can NEVER be a 7, 8, 9, etc. Each child is a negative 2 points. Nothing again the kid or kids, but that will be less time you have to spend with her. If you ever need anything from her, chances are, it will not happen. Yes, you'll get da pus, but that's it. She knows that her value is lower than an average or even below lady w/o kids, but most dudes don't understand this. You really need to read up on some good books and watch some vids on Youtube. No disrespect, but you are very green. Work on yourself first and then go after the ladies. If not, you will continue to fail. And yes, you are failing. We've all been there, but you need to learn from your mistakes. Here are you first two. OLD and pedestalizing single mothers.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That's what you have to learn. A single mom can NEVER be a 7, 8, 9, etc. Each child is a negative 2 points. Nothing again the kid or kids, but that will be less time you have to spend with her. If you ever need anything from her, chances are, it will not happen. Yes, you'll get da pus, but that's it. She knows that her value is lower than an average or even below lady w/o kids, but most dudes don't understand this. You really need to read up on some good books and watch some vids on Youtube. No disrespect, but you are very green. Work on yourself first and then go after the ladies. If not, you will continue to fail. And yes, you are failing. We've all been there, but you need to learn from your mistakes. Here are you first two. OLD and pedestalizing single mothers.
On the HB scale I go by looks alone! Like that single mom in Tampa I was talking to. Blowing my phone up but then I suggested meeting half way for a first date and then she brings up her kids and needs to find someone to watch them and then cuts me off. Says puts kids first. She has her kids 7 days a week except every other weekend dad gets them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
On the HB scale I go by looks alone! Like that single mom in Tampa I was talking to. Blowing my phone up but then I suggested meeting half way for a first date and then she brings up her kids and needs to find someone to watch them and then cuts me off. Says puts kids first. She has her kids 7 days a week except every other weekend dad gets them.
Eventually you will learn. You have a lot to learn about ladies. Again, you will continue to make these same rookie mistakes until you fix yourself.