"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

HB 7, 6.5 on the FB dating app tonight. Threw numbers at me. Advice.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
You can believe that they do a forensic search of social media once they have enough of your details
to do so. They are looking for things to either discount you or use against you. It's just playing them
at their own game.
yup last girl I went out with admitted she had looked me up before the date. Knew all about my business and everything
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
Still haven't heard back. Don't want to double text so tomorrow I'll message her on the app.

If you have no real intentions of being serious, why would you give your number out to a stranger you never met face to face?

I would never give my number out to anyone like that unless interested.

I'm telling you, before covid hit this didn't happen. Girls woudl give out their numbers a lot and they would actually arrange a date with you usually if you're up for it. None of these games. But since there had been a BIG reduction in the number of decent women on OLD since Covid I do suspect they're probably getting double the amount of messages they'd typically get.
Bro...there isn't any real difference. Only uninterested women
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Bro...there isn't any real difference. Only uninterested women
I texted her earlier and she said happy thanksgiving and I told her what I was doing. Would she have texted me again tonight if she was high interest asking how my Thanksgiving dinner went?
 

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
I texted her earlier and she said happy thanksgiving and I told her what I was doing. Would she have texted me again tonight if she was high interest asking how my Thanksgiving dinner went?
Please stop responding to this guy. Such a waste of time.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
I texted her earlier and she said happy thanksgiving and I told her what I was doing. Would she have texted me again tonight if she was high interest asking how my Thanksgiving dinner went?
Stop being so desperate dude
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
Nah. Doing a background check on her is smart. Just don’t let her know you did it.
Sh!t, most chicks these days have already gotten ahold of your dental records and know your blood type before the 1st date.
 

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Messages
81
Reaction score
47
Age
45
Here in Missouri, they have a free online court records site that anyone can do a search on to check someone's criminal record. A lot of the women I dated, once they knew my last name, have admitted to checking my criminal background on this site, so yeah it goes both ways with each gender being curious about the person they're dating and their REAL history.
 
Top