Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 7, 6.5 on the FB dating app tonight. Threw numbers at me. Advice.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten women throwing numbers at me recently as well. From what I can tell, these women are player-screening. There's no real rapport built up, no sexual intent stated, just giving their number before the initial convo has a chance to develop. In every case, nothing has happened because they've gone radio silent after rebuffing any attempt at sexual flirtation, even if it's mild and well-calibrated.

OP, since your prospect did this and mentioned she has "too many messages" I suspect it's the same thing. She's a structured girl who's "processing" you with a newfound strategy.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've gotten women throwing numbers at me recently as well. From what I can tell, these women are player-screening. There's no real rapport built up, no sexual intent stated, just giving their number before the initial convo has a chance to develop. In every case, nothing has happened because they've gone radio silent after rebuffing any attempt at sexual flirtation, even if it's mild and well-calibrated.

OP, since your prospect did this and mentioned she has "too many messages" I suspect it's the same thing. She's a structured girl who's "processing" you with a newfound strategy.
Still haven't heard back. Don't want to double text so tomorrow I'll message her on the app.

If you have no real intentions of being serious, why would you give your number out to a stranger you never met face to face?

I would never give my number out to anyone like that unless interested.

I'm telling you, before covid hit this didn't happen. Girls woudl give out their numbers a lot and they would actually arrange a date with you usually if you're up for it. None of these games. But since there had been a BIG reduction in the number of decent women on OLD since Covid I do suspect they're probably getting double the amount of messages they'd typically get.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can believe that they do a forensic search of social media once they have enough of your details
to do so. They are looking for things to either discount you or use against you. It's just playing them
at their own game.
yup last girl I went out with admitted she had looked me up before the date. Knew all about my business and everything

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Still haven't heard back. Don't want to double text so tomorrow I'll message her on the app.

If you have no real intentions of being serious, why would you give your number out to a stranger you never met face to face?

I would never give my number out to anyone like that unless interested.

I'm telling you, before covid hit this didn't happen. Girls woudl give out their numbers a lot and they would actually arrange a date with you usually if you're up for it. None of these games. But since there had been a BIG reduction in the number of decent women on OLD since Covid I do suspect they're probably getting double the amount of messages they'd typically get.
Bro...there isn't any real difference. Only uninterested women

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Bro...there isn't any real difference. Only uninterested women
I texted her earlier and she said happy thanksgiving and I told her what I was doing. Would she have texted me again tonight if she was high interest asking how my Thanksgiving dinner went?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I texted her earlier and she said happy thanksgiving and I told her what I was doing. Would she have texted me again tonight if she was high interest asking how my Thanksgiving dinner went?
Please stop responding to this guy. Such a waste of time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Stop being so desperate dude

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Nah. Doing a background check on her is smart. Just don’t let her know you did it.
Sh!t, most chicks these days have already gotten ahold of your dental records and know your blood type before the 1st date.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in Missouri, they have a free online court records site that anyone can do a search on to check someone's criminal record. A lot of the women I dated, once they knew my last name, have admitted to checking my criminal background on this site, so yeah it goes both ways with each gender being curious about the person they're dating and their REAL history.