Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

HB 6 offering to pay for a return flight to sleep with me

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
OUTCOME:

Just landed back home.

The trip went great. I think she knew I had a "reputation" and wanted to be discreet, outside the knowledge of her current colleagues in medicine.

She was a virgin and probably wanted to get it over with. She paid for the room, food and return flights.

Got my d!ck sucked, got wined and dined by a very sweet doctor and had an adventure of sorts.

Managed to make a connection.

I have to be careful of the reciprocity bias of "being in her debt" because she did a lot for me.

I would say it partly worked because I wouldn't mind being there for her as a friend. Sex and free medical consultation is a bonus.

What's your opinion?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
OUTCOME:

Just landed back home.

The trip went great. I think she knew I had a "reputation" and wanted to be discreet, outside the knowledge of her current colleagues in medicine.

She was a virgin and probably wanted to get it over with. She paid for the room, food and return flights.

Got my d!ck sucked, got wined and dined by a very sweet doctor and had an adventure of sorts.

Managed to make a connection.

I have to be careful of the reciprocity bias of "being in her debt" because she did a lot for me.

I would say it partly worked because I wouldn't mind being there for her as a friend. Sex and free medical consultation is a bonus.

What's your opinion?
Glad to hear positive insights. How was her affection towards you? Was she all over you, how was the treatment, was it to spoil you?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
OUTCOME:

Just landed back home.

The trip went great. I think she knew I had a "reputation" and wanted to be discreet, outside the knowledge of her current colleagues in medicine.

She was a virgin and probably wanted to get it over with. She paid for the room, food and return flights.

Got my d!ck sucked, got wined and dined by a very sweet doctor and had an adventure of sorts.

Managed to make a connection.

I have to be careful of the reciprocity bias of "being in her debt" because she did a lot for me.

I would say it partly worked because I wouldn't mind being there for her as a friend. Sex and free medical consultation is a bonus.

What's your opinion?
How was it an old fling if you or noone else ever had sex with her?
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Glad to hear positive insights. How was her affection towards you? Was she all over you, how was the treatment, was it to spoil you?
She seemed to be super compliant to anything I asked and went out of her way to make me happy.

I do think she's looking for a relationship of sorts with me but knows I'm not the kind.

I can say I won't consider her just a one night stand, but maybe a potentially good friend.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
How was it an old fling if you or noone else ever had sex with her?
We met years ago and made out, got handsy in a cinema. Never got around to calling her again.

She said that I was her last kiss and she hasn't been with anyone since.

I find it hard to believe, but considering she's been studying for medicine and was definitely a virgin, maybe it's true.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
She seemed to be super compliant to anything I asked and went out of her way to make me happy.

I do think she's looking for a relationship of sorts with me but knows I'm not the kind.

I can say I won't consider her just a one night stand, but maybe a potentially good friend.
How old is she? Virgin in late age equal she will be after you.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
We met years ago and made out, got handsy in a cinema. Never got around to calling her again.

She said that I was her last kiss and she hasn't been with anyone since.

I find it hard to believe, but considering she's been studying for medicine and was definitely a virgin, maybe it's true.
Umm...I would never call that a fling...but glad you had fun over the weekend.

A fling is someone you bang a few times at least but it was never serious.
 
Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
She was a virgin and probably wanted to get it over with.

What's your opinion?
Glad things worked out. I think the best expectation was that you are going to fly there and have sex with her and have a good time which you did.

As for being a virgin...hmmm. Either way you shouldn't be affected as it's low investment.

I would be curious as to how good/bad she was in bed. Was it consistent with that of a virgin? How good was the BJ? You know girls that do bj's and anal still consider themselves a virgin. Did she bleed at all?
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Glad things worked out. I think the best expectation was that you are going to fly there and have sex with her and have a good time which you did.

As for being a virgin...hmmm. Either way you shouldn't be affected as it's low investment.

I would be curious as to how good/bad she was in bed. Was it consistent with that of a virgin? How good was the BJ? You know girls that do bj's and anal still consider themselves a virgin. Did she bleed at all?
The BJ didn't seem like a first time for sure. She did bleed and her hymen was particularly difficult to get through. Almost felt like she had some issue with it.

I'm sure she's been intimate with guys apart from me in the past years though she says she hasn't.

Not that I can care, overall a fun experience and a useful connection.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
The BJ didn't seem like a first time for sure. She did bleed and her hymen was particularly difficult to get through. Almost felt like she had some issue with it.
Damn, she really was a virgin. I didn't even think they existed these days. lol :up:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top