Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Havn't been laid in 2 months

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, it's 2 month you can use to make your life better :)

7 months here.. And life never been better.

A man is valued about what he does in his free time.

Lincoln said: "if you gave me 7hours to chop a tree, I would use 6 of them to sharpen my axe"

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
"Scared" might even be the word I'd use, scared to face emotion. I don't want to date a girl and deal with that headache of having to constantly be on my phone, put effort forth, etc.
Really? If the girl was young and attractive I'd be all over it.

I have a couple of very attractive girls out here I'm talking to and one will materialize for sure in the next few days. But I'm still dissatisfied. I never had trouble pulling women after I came to SS and got the game down. I'll admit there's some rust. But it shouldnt be THIS bad, right?
It's bad out there if you want to have sex with a young attractive girl with little baggage. If you want to get a 30 or 40+ girl with baggage and average looks, it's pretty simple.

The hot ones are in your head. It's hard to get them out when Hollywood, Disney, Individual Countries, MBAs, Nobel Prize Winners and Presidents value them like crazy, and Sosuave tells its members not to. :)