Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Havn't been laid in 2 months

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Title says it all. Ever since I've gotten sober I still have the confidence, I just don't have the motivation. "Scared" might even be the word I'd use, scared to face emotion. I don't want to date a girl and deal with that headache of having to constantly be on my phone, put effort forth, etc.

I have a couple of very attractive girls out here I'm talking to and one will materialize for sure in the next few days. But I'm still dissatisfied. I never had trouble pulling women after I came to SS and got the game down. I'll admit there's some rust. But it shouldnt be THIS bad, right?
Now I'm in my head and I wanted to put this out there. If for nothing else than to show other guys who are struggling we all have our ups and downs.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Title says it all. Ever since I've gotten sober I still have the confidence, I just don't have the motivation. "Scared" might even be the word I'd use, scared to face emotion. I don't want to date a girl and deal with that headache of having to constantly be on my phone, put effort forth, etc.

I have a couple of very attractive girls out here I'm talking to and one will materialize for sure in the next few days. But I'm still dissatisfied. I never had trouble pulling women after I came to SS and got the game down. I'll admit there's some rust. But it shouldnt be THIS bad, right?
Now I'm in my head and I wanted to put this out there. If for nothing else than to show other guys who are struggling we all have our ups and downs.
When were overthinking something, the best thing is to JUST DO IT. Don't think about it, the results will come.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try going without for 27 years, then we can talk all about it.o_O

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try something new, brother. Change your envoronment, perhaps join a curch with a younger following like I did. Im making friends here and learning the dynamics within, quite interesting. A christian lady would be a great experiment, it seems their relationships last for years regardless.

Be open for new things, dont judge until you try it.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet if you go on tinder you’ll get laid within 2 hours. Chicks down in SoCal love dudes like you bro.

Reaction score
Two months is not even a blip on the radar screen. Not to worry.

I’m in a 5-year dry spell. But I’m not worried at all. This Friday is date #2 with a nurse. We’ll see what happens by date #3+.
Wtf? Only time I went that long was due to incarceration. Get a fvcking hooker from Backpage. Guaranteed she'll be hotter than your date.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't get caught up with how long you've been celibate. It's what you're doing during that time that matters. If you're sitting on the couch every night eating like a fatass then yes time to worry. But if you're making things happen at work, working out, etc then you're good bro. Recently my priorities have shifted and getting laid isn't at the top anymore. But I'm making all kinds of positive moves in the meantime.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two months is not even a blip on the radar screen. Not to worry.

I’m in a 5-year dry spell. But I’m not worried at all. This Friday is date #2 with a nurse. We’ll see what happens by date #3+.
Holy crap...I think I'd just hire a hooker if I went that long

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're on drugs for some time, especially the harder drugs, it changes the serotonin receptors in your brain to be less sensitive. Then when you get sober, it is hard to experience emotions normally. Your brain has to literally grow new receptors back, which will happen, but it can take a while.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to be comfortable in discomfort. I myself have a fear of heights but you would never guess because I just throw myself over the edge with dangerous situations (not literally lol). Say I’m on top of a parking garage and I’m on the edge a few inches frome falling to death. I’ll go run along the whole thing even though I get extreme vertigo and feel like I’m gonna ****ing die lol. But I do it anyway. And it gets easier and staring out from over the edge of something isn’t as scary to me. I’ve gone bungee jumping a few times which was nutty, but yeah I still did it. That’s just one example.

Revel in the discomfort. And somewhere inside you will start to like the resistance. Almost like weight training in the gym, except it’s in your mind instead. Revel in it and face it head on.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares. Before my last gf i was in an 11 month dry spell. My own brother is on a 7month+ spell of his own choice (too lazy to visit girls far away)

"Though sex may be a pleasure, it makes you a slave"
-Socrates

Don't be a slave.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar boat right now, but by my own choosing. My behavior was getting a little out of control though. Drinking too much, sleeping with one woman all afternoon then leaving her house to go be with another woman and sleeping with her the same night. Sounds like a guys dream, but unless you're a psychopath it's not healthy behavior.

Don't worry about it bro, you'll be fine. I dropped all my plates and been focusing on other things right now, there's a lot more to life than chasing and laying women.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf? Only time I went that long was due to incarceration. Get a fvcking hooker from Backpage. Guaranteed she'll be hotter than your date.
little offtop but how do you deal with people talking behind your back? does it stop you from new relationships with people/girls? you went viral so you probably have a lot of situations like this

Reaction score
little offtop but how do you deal with people talking behind your back? does it stop you from new relationships with people/girls? you went viral so you probably have a lot of situations like this
There's 7,billion people in the world.

At any one point, there's at max 5 talking about me.

Plus, no such thing as bad press. All is fame.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's 7,billion people in the world.

At any one point, there's at max 5 talking about me.

Plus, no such thing as bad press. All is fame.
No such thing as bad press? Think Harvey Weinstein would like a word with you.