Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having standerds that are too high. Is worst form of ego.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may need to lower my standers, cause I've been in this rut for long time now. Really getting sick and tired of it. I disqualify women all the time because of stupid things, and women that I am attracted to end up being unavilible. I am getting kind of tired of this **** on the real.

Pimp101

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
You are either super hot or super dumb.

If you are a model you are allowed to have high standards.

The quality of the women you are with as a direct representation of what kind of man you are.

If you are extremely attractive banging ugly or average girls, people will think something is wrong with you. You are in a way almost expected to date hot girls.

But if you are just an average Joe you should slap yourself and give that plain Jane a shot.
:rolleyes: Since when was being a DJ about external validation. The point of this lifestyle is to be happy not get hi-5's from everyone. Fvck what people think.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with high standards?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
The quality of the women you are with as a direct representation of what kind of man you are.
You said something that is true, but I don't think you know why it is true.
You're hung up on looks and external validation, when you yourself gave the answer to the problem many of the guys on this site face.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
You said something that is true, but I don't think you know why it is true.
You're hung up on looks and external validation, when you yourself gave the answer to the problem many of the guys on this site face.
Oh that was good! :rockon:

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
high standards are a good thing, but getting your dyck wet is even better... so shoot for the best, but if you can't get it settle for less hot girls, they still have a pvssy!

since joining the community i can't say that every girl that i banged was HOTTER than the one before. Sometimes you just want a change of scenery, so going from a HB9 to a 8 or 7 is no big deal.

Reaction score
good replies but off point...i guess you are just afraid of getting your ego hurt, so you wont give ur 100% to get it with the girl.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are HOT and are dating ugly girls, all the other women in your life will think something is really wrong with you or you must be desperate. It's a game killer.
I completely agree. It's like what Dave Chappelle said. A woman's test in life is material, and a man's test in life is a woman. If a man can f*ck a woman in a cardboard box, he won't buy a house.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
You should 'get in where you fit in'.

If you are hot, you should go for the best women for you. Either attractive (if you just want to fvck) or at least cute with a great personality.

If you are average, you gotta get in where you fit in, aka average girls.

If you are HOT and are dating ugly girls, all the other women in your life will think something is really wrong with you or you must be desperate. It's a game killer.
You're such a mong mate, every post you make is just pessimistic and self defeatist. Why don't stop b.itching all the time and get out there and actually go for what you really want.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
You're such a mong mate, every post you make is just pessimistic and self defeatist. Why don't stop b.itching all the time and get out there and actually go for what you really want.
It's much easier to find reasons for a lack of success than to do something about it. We've all seen it throughout the forum.

Pimp101

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
You should 'get in where you fit in'.

If you are hot, you should go for the best women for you. Either attractive (if you just want to fvck) or at least cute with a great personality.

If you are average, you gotta get in where you fit in, aka average girls.

I agree with you that the quality of women you date is a reflection of how much quality you see in yourself. The point I was arguing on is that it means sh!t all what people think of your situation. Who cares if they think something is wrong with you for dating a girl with bad genetics, or anything else for that matter. The only way to get that inner state which will be reflected in you dating hot women is to let go of external validation like that.

I don't want to start a looks debate but I believe that any man with his sh!t together deserves a stunner. Its not about the guy's looks, its about his mindset. If he's a winner he'll have a hot girl. Saying that an average guy deserves an average girl is a self-defeating mindset. I've seen guys with good genetics date ugly girls simply because they didn't think they deserved anything better. At the same time I've seen guys with average genetics who make the most of them with a cool style and golden attitude with a hottie under their arm.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do these 'standerds' apply to spelling or just women?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I disagree with you, cyp6. You should probably not lower your standards because doing that would only get you into an unhappy relationship. If you can only stay attracted to super-hot HB10s, then there's no point in getting involved with an HB9 because you'll just end up cheating on her.

Now, if you really think you yourself are not that high-quality, you should improve yourself to bring yourself up to your standards.

If you think your standards are just unrealistic, you might reconsider them and decide if you could satisfactorily settle for less. But don't just drop your standards because of other people's opinions.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
What are 'hot' girls anyway? They're cute but average (not too average, seeing as how 50% of Americans are fat as hell) girls all dolled up to go to the club or wherever. You take a girl who's a 7 most of the week, come friday night she's probably going to look like an 8 or 9, due to makeup and how many beers you've had.