“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Haven’t been on here in a long time still trying to get my life together

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
38
Location
Europe
yes. Likely I am multiple times more experienced.
Could be 100x (idk)
Yes, you may be going out in the field , having fun. Learning etc … but are u getting laid ? And consistently?

what I’m talking about is a kind of preselection effect. Women have a radar , sixth sense to tell if a guy is getting laid already. I don’t know how it works exactly. But it’s a definitely thing. (Maybe it’s cos he’s so relaxed in the interaction idk ) Personally I think it could even be pheromones related.
I say “they can sniff it off me”
Some guys call it ‘mojo’, or say ‘the odds of picking up a new woman are highest , just after you laid the last one ‘

When I’m on a roll and getting laid with various women , it’s like a snowball effect.
Other Women can tell and open /show interest much more easily.

That’s why it may help re h00kers.
Cos the women can’t tell where the “mojo” came from. Just make sure the H00kers are attractive.
I actually 100% agree with you. Even someone like me can tell and feel it. But what about afterwards? You must remember yourself as a 13-14yo. Imagine now, you were given what you archived yourself by money. Would you be the same man you are now?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
My guy this is wild :lol: I literally just articulated what I plan to do about my living situation and in response you attack my social acumen and make a Starbucks comparison, a place I don’t even go to, or any coffee shop for that matter.
Well then, start dropping by such establishments at least once a week, and practice becoming more magnetic. Your difficulties with the ladies will likely be drastically reduced in the process

FWIW: I visit coffee shops quite frequently, to read, write, and work primarily. And I regulalry meet lots of high quality folks there, women included. Such establishments are right up there with high-end grocery stores, in terms of snagging cooter
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
531
Reaction score
247
Age
42
I actually 100% agree with you. Even someone like me can tell and feel it. But what about afterwards? You must remember yourself as a 13-14yo. Imagine now, you were given what you archived yourself by money. Would you be the same man you are now?
well if I had to get ALL my lays via money I’d assume I would have looked like Quasimodo
I just don’t have any hang ups around P4P.
Had my first experience w that until mid 20s on a weekender trip to Amsterdam.
The chick was a super hot ScarJo-looking ,blonde student like an 8 or 9/10 hot (imo)

And it cost me 50 Euros and zero ‘Game’ required.

It’s a no brainer to me.

like. In truth wrt to all this Game stuff, a guys base rating caps the quality of women he can get.
Game just helps a guy get more women in his league , easier ime…not hotter ones.
(I’m excluding money and status -maxxing in that definition above )
 
Last edited:

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
531
Reaction score
247
Age
42
In addition to previous post #143 @Arete

if I could time travel back to teen years , I would have taken up more fitness activities and started lifting weights .
I was a grunge/ alternative dude then and in that crowd , music + drugs and alternative music clubs etc then.

but later saw the effect of body-game , especially when on holidays abroad in Spain , Ibiza back in my early to mid 20s and that rave scene.
 

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
38
Location
Europe
well if I had to get ALL my lays via money I’d assume I would have looked like Quasimodo
I just don’t have any hang ups around P4P.
Had my first experience w that until mid 20s on a weekender trip to Amsterdam.
The chick was a super hot ScarJo-looking ,blonde student like an 8 or 9/10 hot (imo)

And it cost me 50 Euros and zero ‘Game’ required.

It’s a no brainer to me.

like. In truth wrt to all this Game stuff, a guys base rating caps the quality of women he can get.
Game just helps a guy get more women in his league , easier ime…not hotter ones.
(I’m excluding money and status -maxxing in that definition above )
In addition to previous post #143 @Arete

if I could time travel back to teen years , I would have taken up more fitness activities and started lifting weights .
I was a grunge/ alternative dude then and in that crowd , music + drugs and alternative music clubs etc then.

but later saw the effect of body-game , especially when on holidays abroad in Spain , Ibiza back in my early to mid 20s and that rave scene.

That's kind of interesting. I somehow assumed most of you experienced guys on SoSuave have been going all out since you were teenagers. If you have success despite that, doesn't that mean this DJ stuff does, in fact, help get hotter women? Not just quantity?

You said so yourself: "mojo", "vibe" or however one might call it. I feel this too on some days.

I'm wondering, because if you believe in this DJ stuff, why would you recommend paying for this? And to someone that doesn't even have money to blow? As far as I read, it seems like OP's financial situation is a work in progress.

That "50 Euros" was probably about 20 years ago? What I can say is, for my area, it would be around 800 euro these days. Then you have to pay for the flight and accommodation. And you don't earn money while doing all that. Then you come home with le experience of banging hookers while your dad loses his marbles completely.

It just seems backwards to me.

- tell your father you appreciate him and everything he does. Tell him you are grateful you can stay at home.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,414
Reaction score
7,924
Age
57
Hmmmm. Ok. So what is your time frame for getting the better paying job and moving out from your parents?

So you have had good advice from me, and from others. From successful people, with women and with life.

Quit spitting excuses. Total BS. Talk is cheap. Put a timeframe on it act. Otherwise you are full of crap.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
Hmmmm. Ok. So what is your time frame for getting the better paying job and moving out from your parents?

So you have had good advice from me, and from others. From successful people, with women and with life.

Quit spitting excuses. Total BS. Talk is cheap. Put a timeframe on it act. Otherwise you are full of crap.
Hopefully, OP has at least made the effort to alter his thoughts and behaviors in small ways since we last spoke to him
 

needimprovement250

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
575
Reaction score
196
Age
33
Hmmmm. Ok. So what is your time frame for getting the better paying job and moving out from your parents?

So you have had good advice from me, and from others. From successful people, with women and with life.

Quit spitting excuses. Total BS. Talk is cheap. Put a timeframe on it act. Otherwise you are full of crap.
You did not give me good advice. In fact, you essentially just copied and pasted what others said to me before you even replied in the first place. You also just made generalizations about me before even asking me a single thing about myself, the advice you gave was un original and completely out of touch from not even familiarizing yourself properly with the situation of the person that you want to give advice too. So the only one who’s full of crap and spouting off BS here would be you. As for my timeline, I’m gonna say the first half of 2027 and that’s the only response to that question you deserve.
 

DonJefe19

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2025
Messages
68
Reaction score
44
Age
40
Cold approaching has an extremely low success rate. You don’t even hear couples who are together say that they met because he cold approached her. It’s just a waste of time to cold approach and a humiliation ritual. Definitely not my thing.
I wouldn't knock it entirely. There's some benefits to approaching women cold. The most important benefit of alleviating approach anxiety and getting more comfortable with rejection. Eventually, you'll find it to be a better strategy approaching women that have similar interest and you won't be suffering from social anxiety when you do. That will because you conquered your fears from cold approaching.
 

needimprovement250

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
575
Reaction score
196
Age
33
I wouldn't knock it entirely. There's some benefits to approaching women cold. The most important benefit of alleviating approach anxiety and getting more comfortable with rejection. Eventually, you'll find it to be a better strategy approaching women that have similar interest and you won't be suffering from social anxiety when you do. That will because you conquered your fears from cold approaching.
I guess I just have it in my mind that the absolute worst scenario could happen from it, because there’s been times that women have actually called security or the cops on a guy who cold approached her. Not saying that’s a common occurrence, but it is something I think about.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
19,076
I guess I just have it in my mind that the absolute worst scenario could happen from it, because there’s been times that women have actually called security or the cops on a guy who cold approached her. Not saying that’s a common occurrence, but it is something I think about.
And?
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,414
Reaction score
7,924
Age
57
You did not give me good advice. In fact, you essentially just copied and pasted what others said to me before you even replied in the first place. You also just made generalizations about me before even asking me a single thing about myself, the advice you gave was un original and completely out of touch from not even familiarizing yourself properly with the situation of the person that you want to give advice too. So the only one who’s full of crap and spouting off BS here would be you. As for my timeline, I’m gonna say the first half of 2027 and that’s the only response to that question you deserve.
I suggested you quit making excuses and ACT.

You can get a better job and new place by Nov. 1; by Jan 1 latest. Instead you want to languish for another 9 months?

You aren't going to hurt my feelings. I have a life that is quite nice but also is the by product of my own hard work, goal setting, and good habits over a long period of time.

You need an ethos of hard work, discipline & good habits & you need it yesterday. You'll feel better about yourself as you make better choices for yourself. But you need to start already. Not next year (translation never).

Stop expecting an engraved invitation to your future. You gotta go build it in the thankless obscurity that everyone starts out in.

You are not a special snowflake. Using marijuana is not helping you either. It keeps you dulled and lazy. Its a bad habit.

Drop your bad habits and take some action. Unless & until you do that you are just wasting time: yours, your parents, everyone here.

Nobody pulls punches here. You should know that.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
You can get a better job and new place by Nov. 1; by Jan 1 latest
And my offer still stands, @needimprovement250 ... DM me what state you reside in, and I'll provide you with leads on a fresh residence. As stated earlier, every major metropolitan area in the nation is filled with

-Business owners who are happy to allow someone to reside in their establishment, in exchange for very mild labor and miniscule rent. Talking things like having a room above the internet cafe or a bar and grill, in exchange for making coffee, wiping down the tables at the end of each evening, etc etc

-Wealthy people who need someone to housesit while they travel the globe for 7-8 months out of the year + Provide a stipend to the lucky bastard who secures such a gig. Frequently enough, at the end of that 7-8 months, they're A-OK with the house sitter remaining around in the backyard bungalow, so that they needn't hire a replacement two months later

I say all of this, having done BOTH of the above myself, more than once meself. You could potentially be living not only independently, but housed in exceptionally ritzy digs, before this week is up
 
Last edited:

needimprovement250

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
575
Reaction score
196
Age
33
you want to languish for another 9 months?
I have said multiple times that I am working while furthering my education and that I am close to graduation and that’s the timeline I’m on, I’m not voluntarily choosing to languish. You cannot seem to grasp that for whatever reason.
You need an ethos of hard work,
Don’t fu*king talk to me about hard work, because I work constantly as it is right now and have been for a number of years already, I’m fine with 7 day work weeks and don’t shy away from working ever. So save that for someone who’s actually lazy.
Using marijuana is not helping you either. It keeps you dulled and lazy. Its a bad habit.
It absolutely is, and I am not quitting ever. It is healthier compared to alcohol, I use it in place of certain medications, and I like to have something to help me unwind.

Once again, you have the wrong idea about me and are continuing to make generalizations.
 

needimprovement250

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
575
Reaction score
196
Age
33
Business owners who are happy to allow someone to reside in their establishment, in exchange for very mild labor and miniscule rent. Talking things like having a room above the internet cafe or a bar and grill, in exchange for making coffee, wiping down the tables at the end of each evening, etc etc

-Wealthy people who need someone to housesit while they travel the globe for 7-8 months out of the year + Provide a stipend to the lucky bastard who secures such a gig. Frequently enough, at the end of that 7-8 months, they're A-OK with the house sitter remaining around in the backyard bungalow, so that they needn't hire a replacement two months later

I say all of this, having done BOTH of the above myself, more than once meself. You could potentially be living not only independently, but housed in exceptionally ritzy digs, before this week is up
My guy how delusional are you? :lol: That absolutely does not exist in my area, like I’ve already said to you about 5 times already. Once again, I have checked many times for the exact sort of thing you described on multiple different occasions and that doesn’t exist where I’m at. Not to mention that wealthy people are never ever gonna let some random stranger stay in their house for 8 months unsupervised while they travel the world. This sort of thing is not available to me, full stop.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
Not to mention that wealthy people are never ever gonna let some random stranger stay in their house for 8 months unsupervised while they travel the world
Yeah, they interview you beforehand. As written previously, I've done this very thing myself, more than once and in more than one city
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,414
Reaction score
7,924
Age
57
My guy how delusional are you? :lol: That absolutely does not exist in my area, like I’ve already said to you about 5 times already. Once again, I have checked many times for the exact sort of thing you described on multiple different occasions and that doesn’t exist where I’m at. Not to mention that wealthy people are never ever gonna let some random stranger stay in their house for 8 months unsupervised while they travel the world. This sort of thing is not available to me, full stop.
It is not available to you because you A.) don't believe this sort of thing exists, B.) don't move in well connected circles where you'd have access to those people and C.) do not posses the social acumen to instill confidence of absentee wealthy people or business owners or retirees (who are not going to be Ok with drug use or smoking of any kind in their property), so no, I'd agree you are unlikely to be able to do that.

You are in your 30s and in school. Why aren't you already done with school?

I'm drawing logical conclusions based on your responses in combination with your offended attitude toward people that are curious about your motivations (or lack thereof). Why are you defensive? Why are you offended?

Or is it that really you are getting stoned and seeking attention on the internet because you don't have much going on? Bingo.

Women are not going to give you the time of day right now. You are correct about that. Until you get your life straightened out women are not your priority. Porn and pot are contributing to your problems, anesthetizing you and helping you procrastinate.

Come back in 3 months with a progress report proving otherwise and I'll reconsider my opinion. But right now? As much as you defend & justify? You are wallowing.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
B.) don't move in well connected circles where you'd have access to those people
One doesn't require any connection beyond an internet one(which OP clearly has)to find the sort of arrangement I'm describing. Dunno where OP lives or where he's searched, nonetheless just for the hell of it, I Googled "House sitter wanted" in my local area, and found well over a dozen hits(several them offering a stipend to the house sitter)immediately. I don't live in NYC or Los Angeles, yet these opportunities are plentiful

Unless OP has had the misfortune of ending up in a town like Akron*, I'm baffled as to why he's having trouble finding a highly cost-effective residence. I've done both(Lived at someone else's business in exchange for providing mild labor, house sat for wealthy people who spent most of the year globe trotting)more than a few times in my life, and in more than one city. Given the preponderance of folks who now openly smoke reefer/enjoy gummies, OP's predilection isn't that much of a barrier, unless he shows up at the interview strung out


*Even if that's the case, he's got the option of jumping onto the next Greyhound to Tampa
 
Last edited:

needimprovement250

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
575
Reaction score
196
Age
33
It is not available to you because you A.) don't believe this sort of thing exists, B.) don't move in well connected circles where you'd have access to those people and C.) do not posses the social acumen to instill confidence of absentee wealthy people or business owners or retirees (who are not going to be Ok with drug use or smoking of any kind in their property), so no, I'd agree you are unlikely to be able to do that.
A.) I know it exists, just not in my area as I’ve said so many times already. B.) That has nothing to do with it, even BaronOfHair said as much. I have friends who are refugees from the Ukraine war and they couldn’t even find anything like this either. C.) I’ve babysat children and watched dogs before, those people would not have felt comfortable leaving either in my care if I fit that description. Once again you are making generalizations all on your own, so fu*k you. Lastly, even BaronOfHair disagrees with that last point about the property owner’s stance on marijuana use.


You are in your 30s and in school. Why aren't you already done with school?
Because I went to community college after high school, dropped out and started working instead but worked at jobs that were dead end, had enough of that and chose to go back to school and get vocational certifications so that I can get a job that isn’t dead end and pays well.


I'm drawing logical conclusions based on your responses in combination with your offended attitude toward people that are curious about your motivations (or lack thereof). Why are you defensive? Why are you offended?

Or is it that really you are getting stoned and seeking attention on the internet because you don't have much going on? Bingo.
Why even ask this if you proceed to answer your own question, you could’ve left that last part out and gotten input from me, but instead you decided to answer your own question and make more generalizations. What a loser, you should look yourself in the mirror before calling me that…


Porn and pot are contributing to your problems, anesthetizing you and helping you procrastinate.

Come back in 3 months with a progress report proving otherwise and I'll reconsider my opinion. But right now? As much as you defend & justify? You are wallowing.
Porn is, pot isn’t. Oh yeah I’m totally wallowing despite the fact that I made it abundantly clear that I’m trying to change things for myself lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top