Have you ever "used" a gf(committed relationship)for a quick morning nut?

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By use I mean, she's half awake, you slip her shorts/sweat pants/underwear off and just do it from the side for a couple of minutes nut and that's it?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
By use I mean, she's half awake, you slip her shorts/sweat pants/underwear off and just do it from the side for a couple of minutes nut and that's it?
No, but i did wake up in the middle of the night with a one night stand and put her hand on my d!ck and she gave me an HJ. She didn't say anything or really move around.....honestly i think she was still asleep. weird

n52

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't really call it 'using' especially if you're in a relationship. You're in it for the same thing. Most girls would enjoy it. You need to bust a nut, that shouldn't be a problem (unless your doing it every single day without fail.) I do that with my GF when I feel like it. She has no problem with it.

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfectly acceptable behaviour... I am a big fan of a quick morning nut buster. Helps clear my mind (believe it or not)

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i did that a couple of times with some girls. all of them did it, except one but she was weird anyway. they usually do it, even if they aren't in the mood. if they care for you, they do it. only thing for me, if i see they are not getting off off it too, i get bored and it destroys the mood.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To properly rephrase: Why HAVEN'T you used your girl for a quick nut?

Vigs

Don Juan
Reaction score
What else are you supposed to do with morning wood?

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I guess I just don't want to have to deal with resentment for "i only enjoyed it for a few minutes". But as you all know anyway my gf is old, so. But I feel like a lot of the same concepts still apply.

Someone said if she cares for you, she'll let you do it, and I can see that. Whenever we are getting it on, sometimes when I stop to "reclaim" myself, she'll actually continue to work me to make me finish(which makes me feel secure that I won't have to face the resentment but it's annoying too because putting on a good performance requires concentration), which is honestly kind of annoying, because I want it to as equally pleasing for her, but at the same time I could see that at her age sex probably doesn't mean all the same things and doesn't have much of the appeal it did and just wants to finish. But I mean, 4/5 times anyway I get her off through oral anyway.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
i did that a couple of times with some girls. all of them did it, except one but she was weird anyway. they usually do it, even if they aren't in the mood. if they care for you, they do it. only thing for me, if i see they are not getting off off it too, i get bored and it destroys the mood.
Yes I can totally relate to this also, my gf likes the idea of being ****ed in her sleep or being like half asleep or something, but half the time she's awake anyway and just "faking sleep" and lies there like a starfish to be manipulated, and that's just lame and annoying and kills the mood, no matter how horny I am.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/289/992/0ae.png

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately a current hurdle I'm dealing with is that over our winter vacation she put on a few pounds and is feeling really insecure about it which means she doesn't feel sexy which mean she isn't really putting out as much. It's not like I make mean comments, TBH I think she still looks fine, and I make that clear via game. Annoying though, as usual.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairsPlusRoyalFlush said:
They use me for that
Yeah

Have you ever been in an LTR with a freakin nympho? get woken up every morning at 4am with someone tugging on your very asleep crank shaft. Gets annoying after about the first time.

Girls on the other hand just have to lay there. The only problem with busting a "quick nut" is that you may awaken the beast, and, she's usually not into the quick stuff. So, whenever you do that, just be prepared for a 20 minute workout session.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had an ex I used to love to bang when she was drunk, never remembered a thing next day. Kinda fun in a naughty kinda way.. lol