Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever hit a woman?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you choose to hit her, it's your fault...
You "hit" her by pressing charges and getting her out of your life. There is a clean way to handle these things. I can't for a second advise men to even allow much over playful slapping in this day and age, it escalates.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shoved one and knocked her down. She was looking for a confrontation, pushing, hitting, running her mouth.

I made one get out of my vehicle and left her on the side of the road.

Another girl I left at the lake and she paid an uber to get home.
Then the uber guy drops her off at my house and he pleads with me to take her back and tells me how much she loves me and how great I was. Better than getting into a physical altercation.

Best advice I have is to never date girls like this. Don't put yourself in that situation.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Mr whiteknight there is a such thing as consequences. Remember Sam the Judge that sentences a man to prison was guilty eh?
Also remember it was God who commanded the stoning of the guilty man or woman.
So if I choose to slap her you judge me as guilty without knowing the context?

You men who say you are free from this like I said are full of something and I suspect it is Bullshyt or a lot of self deception.
Make no mistake about.

Prov 6:34
For jealousy arouses a husband’s fury,
and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge.
35He will not accept any compensation;
he will refuse a bribe, however great it is.

Who is the warning for Sam? Must be the mans fault eh. Some of you guys talk a big walk but aren't willing to delve into reality. Sounds to me like the warning is for the guilty.
Regardless of context the decision is yours - it can be no one else's. Own it.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not condoning it. Just wondering
nope, all of the women I have been around I can pretty easy grab and restrain. have had to do that before, just need to be careful of the feet and teeth at the same time. I don't, because I believe if I really did I might kill them. I know some guys that punch in the stomach, but it is a controlled move. A full-size man really unloads on the head of a small woman once, might be lights out forever.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you had women take a swing on you?
I had a fiery tempered ex in my late teens who used to slap kick and punch when things didnt go her way, but wasn't strong enough to hurt me physically so, i put up with it for too long. One night she got pissed at me, she was at her (parents) kitchen sink and i was standing just beside the kitchen table, and she threw a plate at me. I caught it in mid air and calmly set it down on the table and continued "explaining my side of things." She got furious that i just caught the plate and stayed calm and threw a second plate at me. I did the same thing again, i stayed calm and caught the plate in mid air and placed it on top of the first plate. She got pissed and turned her back to me. Well i was mid explaining my side things while stepping towards her (still with her back to me) when i seen her arm shoot out and grab a pair of scissors that were on the kitchen counter and violently swung them towards my chest. Well i caught her wrist in mid air and then twisted the scissors out of her hand, and she screemed bloody murder i hurt her wrist. She said she was going to tell her father i hurt her.

The reason she tried to stab me you ask? I provoked her by staying calm. I didnt talk to her for a week. I refused to return her phone calls then dumped her after a out 8 days.

Never hit a girl. I just would walk away, but was accused of hurting this B!tch saving my own life.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a fiery tempered ex in my late teens who used to slap kick and punch when things didnt go her way, but wasn't strong enough to hurt me physically so, i put up with it for too long. One night she got pissed at me, she was at her (parents) kitchen sink and i was standing just beside the kitchen table, and she threw a plate at me. I caught it in mid air and calmly set it down on the table and continued "explaining my side of things." She got furious that i just caught the plate and stayed calm and threw a second plate at me. I did the same thing again, i stayed calm and caught the plate in mid air and placed it on top of the first plate. She got pissed and turned her back to me. Well i was mid explaining my side things while stepping towards her (still with her back to me) when i seen her arm shoot out and grab a pair of scissors that were on the kitchen counter and violently swung them towards my chest. Well i caught her wrist in mid air and then twisted the scissors out of her hand, and she screemed bloody murder i hurt her wrist. She said she was going to tell her father i hurt her.

The reason she tried to stab me you ask? I provoked her by staying calm. I didnt talk to her for a week. I refused to return her phone calls then dumped her after a out 8 days.

Never hit a girl. I just would walk away, but was accused of hurting this B!tch saving my own life.
If shes going after to kill me, i dont care if she's a girl bilion times, im gonna break her jaw in two seconds.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Looking back is there anyway that type of woman could've uplifted you? What was the net effect on your life?

You would've been in the right for proper self defense in the knife incident.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes going after to kill me, i dont care if she's a girl bilion times, im gonna break her jaw in two seconds.
Yeah a million thoughts go through your mind at that moment and when i twisted the scissors out of her had, i just went to "this relationship is over. This is not fixable. She is mental." And i just left. I cleared my head and dumped her a week later

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back is there anyway that type of woman could've uplifted you? What was the net effect on your life?

You would've been in the right for proper self defense in the knife incident.
I was lucky i wasn't hurt. If she actually hit me with the scissors it could have been all bad. The effect it had on me was i learned the signs to recognize abuse early and to not think twice and just dump.

I learned quick As a society, and laws go, when a man is the victim of abuse the law does nothing. Your best bet is to recognize the signs early and dump and not look back.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was lucky i wasn't hurt. If she actually hit me with the scissors it could have been all bad. The effect it had on me was i learned the signs to recognize abuse early and to not think twice and just dump.

I learned quick As a society, and laws go, when a man is the victim of abuse the law does nothing. Your best bet is to recognize the signs early and dump and not look back.
It started verbally and situational before physical violence ever cropped up.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No but I've been tempted to.

Second was my next girlfriend. When things collapsed between us, I had gone to her parents apartment on the upper east side with printed out evidence of her lying and cheating on me with multiple guys online. When I asked her if she was talking to anyone else, she looked at me dead in my eyes saying "No!!, why are you accusing me of ever doing that". I asked again if she was lying to me and she said "I'm not lying about ANYTHING". Knowing that I had the evidence in my pocket, made me so mad I wanted to swing as hard as i could and knock her out cold. I obviously didn't do it or else I would of been jailed.
The trick is not to ask if she did it, but to ask why. If you ask "did you" then that implies uncertainty and therefore she reacted by denying and becoming aggressive. If she thinks you already know, then she would go into damage limitation mode and try to figure out how much you know. The best punishment is to never tell her.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had to hit a woman, but I have had to avoid things that crazy bittches have thrown my way - once in Singapore and once in Costa Rica. Neither of those women were my girlfriend, though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had to hit a woman, but I have had to avoid things that crazy bittches have thrown my way - once in Singapore and once in Costa Rica. Neither of those women were my girlfriend, though.
One of my guys had camaras hidden in his residence, and he was able to show a history of physical assault and throwing things in order to get custody of his children.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick is not to ask if she did it, but to ask why. If you ask "did you" then that implies uncertainty and therefore she reacted by denying and becoming aggressive. If she thinks you already know, then she would go into damage limitation mode and try to figure out how much you know. The best punishment is to never tell her.
True but I was definitely not in the right head space in that moment. I just had a ton of anger.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy whose wife of the time, as their relationship was ending, would hide behind doors in the house so she could try to hit him with the door as he went by. I know this because she told me. She never did quite land a shot good enough to get him to beat her up, which is what she was trying to do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy whose wife of the time, as their relationship was ending, would hide behind doors in the house so she could try to hit him with the door as he went by. I know this because she told me. She never did quite land a shot good enough to get him to beat her up, which is what she was trying to do.
She wanted him to beat her to justify her departure? Or would it raise attraction?