"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Have you ever hit a woman?

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
Not condoning it. Just wondering
nope, all of the women I have been around I can pretty easy grab and restrain. have had to do that before, just need to be careful of the feet and teeth at the same time. I don't, because I believe if I really did I might kill them. I know some guys that punch in the stomach, but it is a controlled move. A full-size man really unloads on the head of a small woman once, might be lights out forever.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Have any of you had women take a swing on you?
I had a fiery tempered ex in my late teens who used to slap kick and punch when things didnt go her way, but wasn't strong enough to hurt me physically so, i put up with it for too long. One night she got pissed at me, she was at her (parents) kitchen sink and i was standing just beside the kitchen table, and she threw a plate at me. I caught it in mid air and calmly set it down on the table and continued "explaining my side of things." She got furious that i just caught the plate and stayed calm and threw a second plate at me. I did the same thing again, i stayed calm and caught the plate in mid air and placed it on top of the first plate. She got pissed and turned her back to me. Well i was mid explaining my side things while stepping towards her (still with her back to me) when i seen her arm shoot out and grab a pair of scissors that were on the kitchen counter and violently swung them towards my chest. Well i caught her wrist in mid air and then twisted the scissors out of her hand, and she screemed bloody murder i hurt her wrist. She said she was going to tell her father i hurt her.

The reason she tried to stab me you ask? I provoked her by staying calm. I didnt talk to her for a week. I refused to return her phone calls then dumped her after a out 8 days.

Never hit a girl. I just would walk away, but was accused of hurting this B!tch saving my own life.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I had a fiery tempered ex in my late teens who used to slap kick and punch when things didnt go her way, but wasn't strong enough to hurt me physically so, i put up with it for too long. One night she got pissed at me, she was at her (parents) kitchen sink and i was standing just beside the kitchen table, and she threw a plate at me. I caught it in mid air and calmly set it down on the table and continued "explaining my side of things." She got furious that i just caught the plate and stayed calm and threw a second plate at me. I did the same thing again, i stayed calm and caught the plate in mid air and placed it on top of the first plate. She got pissed and turned her back to me. Well i was mid explaining my side things while stepping towards her (still with her back to me) when i seen her arm shoot out and grab a pair of scissors that were on the kitchen counter and violently swung them towards my chest. Well i caught her wrist in mid air and then twisted the scissors out of her hand, and she screemed bloody murder i hurt her wrist. She said she was going to tell her father i hurt her.

The reason she tried to stab me you ask? I provoked her by staying calm. I didnt talk to her for a week. I refused to return her phone calls then dumped her after a out 8 days.

Never hit a girl. I just would walk away, but was accused of hurting this B!tch saving my own life.
If shes going after to kill me, i dont care if she's a girl bilion times, im gonna break her jaw in two seconds.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I had a fiery tempered ex in my late teens who used to slap kick and punch when things didnt go her way, but wasn't strong enough to hurt me physically so, i put up with it for too long. One night she got pissed at me, she was at her (parents) kitchen sink and i was standing just beside the kitchen table, and she threw a plate at me. I caught it in mid air and calmly set it down on the table and continued "explaining my side of things." She got furious that i just caught the plate and stayed calm and threw a second plate at me. I did the same thing again, i stayed calm and caught the plate in mid air and placed it on top of the first plate. She got pissed and turned her back to me. Well i was mid explaining my side things while stepping towards her (still with her back to me) when i seen her arm shoot out and grab a pair of scissors that were on the kitchen counter and violently swung them towards my chest. Well i caught her wrist in mid air and then twisted the scissors out of her hand, and she screemed bloody murder i hurt her wrist. She said she was going to tell her father i hurt her.

The reason she tried to stab me you ask? I provoked her by staying calm. I didnt talk to her for a week. I refused to return her phone calls then dumped her after a out 8 days.

Never hit a girl. I just would walk away, but was accused of hurting this B!tch saving my own life.
Looking back is there anyway that type of woman could've uplifted you? What was the net effect on your life?

You would've been in the right for proper self defense in the knife incident.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
If shes going after to kill me, i dont care if she's a girl bilion times, im gonna break her jaw in two seconds.
Yeah a million thoughts go through your mind at that moment and when i twisted the scissors out of her had, i just went to "this relationship is over. This is not fixable. She is mental." And i just left. I cleared my head and dumped her a week later
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Looking back is there anyway that type of woman could've uplifted you? What was the net effect on your life?

You would've been in the right for proper self defense in the knife incident.
I was lucky i wasn't hurt. If she actually hit me with the scissors it could have been all bad. The effect it had on me was i learned the signs to recognize abuse early and to not think twice and just dump.

I learned quick As a society, and laws go, when a man is the victim of abuse the law does nothing. Your best bet is to recognize the signs early and dump and not look back.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I was lucky i wasn't hurt. If she actually hit me with the scissors it could have been all bad. The effect it had on me was i learned the signs to recognize abuse early and to not think twice and just dump.

I learned quick As a society, and laws go, when a man is the victim of abuse the law does nothing. Your best bet is to recognize the signs early and dump and not look back.
It started verbally and situational before physical violence ever cropped up.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
No but I've been tempted to.

Second was my next girlfriend. When things collapsed between us, I had gone to her parents apartment on the upper east side with printed out evidence of her lying and cheating on me with multiple guys online. When I asked her if she was talking to anyone else, she looked at me dead in my eyes saying "No!!, why are you accusing me of ever doing that". I asked again if she was lying to me and she said "I'm not lying about ANYTHING". Knowing that I had the evidence in my pocket, made me so mad I wanted to swing as hard as i could and knock her out cold. I obviously didn't do it or else I would of been jailed.
The trick is not to ask if she did it, but to ask why. If you ask "did you" then that implies uncertainty and therefore she reacted by denying and becoming aggressive. If she thinks you already know, then she would go into damage limitation mode and try to figure out how much you know. The best punishment is to never tell her.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I've never had to hit a woman, but I have had to avoid things that crazy bittches have thrown my way - once in Singapore and once in Costa Rica. Neither of those women were my girlfriend, though.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I've never had to hit a woman, but I have had to avoid things that crazy bittches have thrown my way - once in Singapore and once in Costa Rica. Neither of those women were my girlfriend, though.
One of my guys had camaras hidden in his residence, and he was able to show a history of physical assault and throwing things in order to get custody of his children.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
The trick is not to ask if she did it, but to ask why. If you ask "did you" then that implies uncertainty and therefore she reacted by denying and becoming aggressive. If she thinks you already know, then she would go into damage limitation mode and try to figure out how much you know. The best punishment is to never tell her.
True but I was definitely not in the right head space in that moment. I just had a ton of anger.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,568
Reaction score
6,344
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
I knew a guy whose wife of the time, as their relationship was ending, would hide behind doors in the house so she could try to hit him with the door as he went by. I know this because she told me. She never did quite land a shot good enough to get him to beat her up, which is what she was trying to do.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I knew a guy whose wife of the time, as their relationship was ending, would hide behind doors in the house so she could try to hit him with the door as he went by. I know this because she told me. She never did quite land a shot good enough to get him to beat her up, which is what she was trying to do.
She wanted him to beat her to justify her departure? Or would it raise attraction?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
They just hated each other at that point. It is always advantageous for the woman to get a restraining order, because it gets the guy out of the shared house, even if it is his own house.
Plus it puts him in the system
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top