Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever given a woman an orgasm just from kissing?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its happened to me at least once. Was on a first date and walked her out to her car and we start kissing and within the first 30 seconds she stops and is like "Oh my God..." With this look in her eye and then starts really kissing me hard so i start pulling her hair and she starts literally shaking and shuddering a few times while this is going on...

So I'm sitting there thinking to myself "Is this chick having an orgasm??" From this...turns out she did and she texted me after she got home that if she knew I was that amazing of a kisser she would have brought a change of panties cause she was soaked driving home.

Needless to say the next date was an easy lay haha.

Any similar experiences? Its just not fair that women can orgasm so easily at times...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its happened to me at least once. Was on a first date and walked her out to her car and we start kissing and within the first 30 seconds she stops and is like "Oh my God..." With this look in her eye and then starts really kissing me hard so i start pulling her hair and she starts literally shaking and shuddering a few times while this is going on...

So I'm sitting there thinking to myself "Is this chick having an orgasm??" From this...turns out she did and she texted me after she got home that if she knew I was that amazing of a kisser she would have brought a change of panties cause she was soaked driving home.

Needless to say the next date was an easy lay haha.

Any similar experiences? Its just not fair that women can orgasm so easily at times...
Hahaha that’s crazy. I’ve heard of this, but never pulled it off myself. I always thought you needed some kind of stimulation to have an orgasm

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummmmm .......... Huh.......